Forum › Professor's Tights discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

You are gay

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You are gay

Yes. I also found those thights beautiful.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

I have not played this particular Fire Emblem but everything i've seen of this ship has been adorable. This is probably the best one ive seen so far.

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

You are gay

Oh no I've been found out

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I do love the moments in the game when Byleth smiles. Whether male or female, they have a wonderful smile.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love how Edelgard has no problem talking about how hot she finds Byleth's legs, but the moment she smiles at her Edelgard melts completely.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Edelgard is definition of gay panic

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Very cute. I really liked how Byleth speaks using the dialogue option boxes from the game instead of speech bubbles.

Tumblr_pleo0rtlsv1qe7783o1_500%20-%20edited
joined Aug 6, 2018

Edelgard is the mega disaster lesbian

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I guess if anyone likes those tights it'd be Edelgard

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

femByleth has such a dumb outfit, should have just been the same as the male variant. I guess this was pretty cute at least.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Edelgard staph. Dat's gay.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

femByleth has such a dumb outfit, should have just been the same as the male variant. I guess this was pretty cute at least.

I like to imagine that Byleth just has a terrible fashion sense.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

ur gay lmao

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

My sister just started playing the game today and she likes that femByleth's midriff is showing. She thinks mbyleth has a boring outfit and should upgrade.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

f!Byleth's dumb outfit is the concession to straight dude fanservice we had to make for every other female character to actually look good.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

My sister just started playing the game today and she likes that femByleth's midriff is showing. She thinks mbyleth has a boring outfit and should upgrade.

It just does not make sense for a mercenary or a teacher, and generally looks messy.

f!Byleth's dumb outfit is the concession to straight dude fanservice we had to make for every other female character to actually look good.

Most of them anyway. But yeah, both of your explanations are reasonable ahaha.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

It just does not make sense for a mercenary or a teacher, and generally looks messy.

It's still not as bad as the Enlightened One outfit, that thing is just hideously uncoordinated. The academy uniform from the DLC is pretty nice though.

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 8:37AM

joined Jun 21, 2018

I'll admit that while the tights look silly for a former merc, they at least look stunning. The war outfit showing the entire skin looks better.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It's still not as bad as the Enlightened One outfit, that thing is just hideously uncoordinated. The academy uniform from the DLC is pretty nice though.

googles wow you were not kidding, geez. The uniform still has a short skirt for no good reason, but it is the best of the bunch yeah.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

it's not about the tights, Edelgard, you just want to look at her legs

Tumblr_pleo0rtlsv1qe7783o1_500%20-%20edited
joined Aug 6, 2018

gotta admit those tights are something, alright

joined Aug 6, 2015

Fem Byleth married Edelgard on my first FE3H playthrough. otp right there. Was obvious Edelgard wanted Byleth on day 1.

joined Jul 8, 2016

I hate F!Byleth's dumb tights so much. Liker, her entire design is blegh, but having these weird ass things that really don't fit with Byleth's complete detachment of, well anything until Sothis wakes up, is just horrible to me. Power to you if you like it, but I really don't get how anyone can say F!Byleth looks better than M!Byleth.

At least the academy outfit is cute I guess.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

My head canon: her dad just bought a bunch of stuff at random because he's a gritty merc whose knowledge of fashion only extends to shoulder pads and fade haircuts, and then his awkward fully grown child who doesn't know anything that isn't about stabbing people had to make an outfit out of that somehow. People at the monastery think it looks ridiculous, but don't say anything because they assume she's making some kind of conscious fashion statement. And she of course has no idea, because she's Byleth.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 5:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.