Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I think it's called "This is a great hug pillow"? Gotta doublecheck, real quick.

EDIT:
Yeah, I think that's the one

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 6:25PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

^ I think it's called "This is a great hug pillow"? Gotta doublecheck, real quick.

EDIT:
Yeah, I think that's the one

Always knew i can count on you

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Any Touhou fans know a doujin where Sakuya's watch had gone missing- and suspecting Marisa, she goes to her house and ties her to a chair and goes about sorting through her whole housefull of junk to see if she had stole it?

I remember her sorting Marisa's stuff into a pile to go back to the sdm and a pile called trash lol. And she dresses the tied up Marisa up in some really silly mask and clothes?

It doesn't seem to have a sakuya x marisa tag so I guess it might not have a yuri tag either so I cant find it..

last edited at Aug 17, 2019 4:35PM

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

Any Touhou fans know a doujin where Sakuya's watch had gone missing- and suspecting Marisa, she goes to her house and ties her to a chair and goes about sorting through her whole housefull of junk to see if she had stole it?

Izayoi Scramble.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Many thanks- with just the comedy tag i'd of never found it.

joined Aug 18, 2019

I'm trying to remember a school girl one shot in the library where the girl with long dark hair is always reading but feels bad about spending time with her short blonde haired friend who's good at track or some sport. The blonde one has basically confessed like every day but the dark haired one never heard cuz she was reading too hard and it took a third friend to tell the dark hair one that blonde confessed so often

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Aug 18, 2019

This.

my DUDE thaNKS !!!!!!!!!

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I'm looking for a manga where the goody-two-shoes class president was actually a sadistic bitch who "bullied" the mc who was a delinquent mangaka. Mc's best friend drew manga with her and she was also gaying it up with some other chick. I remember it was called Salt or Sugar or something...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm looking for a manga where the goody-two-shoes class president was actually a sadistic bitch who "bullied" the mc who was a delinquent mangaka. Mc's best friend drew manga with her and she was also gaying it up with some other chick. I remember it was called Salt or Sugar or something...

Sound like this one to me.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Sound like this one to me.

So the author's name was Suga, I confused it with the manga's name lmao. Thanks!

last edited at Aug 20, 2019 10:50AM

joined Mar 18, 2016

I'm sorry, this is going to be incredibky vauge. All I remember is that it was probably a series, at least part of it took place at a high school, it was really fluffy and cute. The two girls were making out and one of them pulled the school's window curtain and the rod fell on them but they had implied sex anyways, (they were shown unclothed and wrapped in the curtain).

Any help is greatly appreciated

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I'm sorry, this is going to be incredibky vauge. All I remember is that it was probably a series, at least part of it took place at a high school, it was really fluffy and cute. The two girls were making out and one of them pulled the school's window curtain and the rod fell on them but they had implied sex anyways, (they were shown unclothed and wrapped in the curtain).

This?

joined Mar 18, 2016

This?

That was it! Wow, I'm really impressed right now. Thanks!

I'm looking for this for the past months..
It's about a girl who is super lazy her room was a mess but she is beautiful and smart so her friend always come over to clean her appartment because she loves her.. That's all i remember please help

joined Aug 22, 2019

Any manga about Master and servant yuri relationship? I would like to know some

joined Jun 6, 2018

It's about a girl who is super lazy her room was a mess but she is beautiful and smart so her friend always come over to clean her appartment because she loves her.. That's all i remember please help

My unrequited love, the side characters?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think you're going to have to be more specific. There are a lot of stories like that. Here's the one that comes to mind for me:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/friday_night_cinema#1

joined Sep 10, 2017

One shot with a girl whose wife is perfect and because of this she has low self esteem and always belittles herself.

Jpeg_20190416_171921
joined May 10, 2018

One shot with a girl whose wife is perfect and because of this she has low self esteem and always belittles herself.

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_day_to_become_beautiful

joined Jul 23, 2017

Girl in mid school in a small rural town meets adult lady who is about 30 years old
This lady always wears kimono & lives a traditional Japanese lifestyle
Lady seduces schoolgirl, later it turns out lady is writer from Tokyo seeking inspiration for next book

I read it not so long ago, but can't remember the name

Is it this one? https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kimi_wa_shoujo

Ah, yes, that's the one, as soon as I saw the cover I recognized it!
Thank you! :)))

I knew I would find more yuri manga here. ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤ♡ for sharing this ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*

joined Jul 23, 2017

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_witches_of_the_forest_of_solitude
This should be it.

Another good manga. ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤ♡ヽ(;へ;)ノ

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Anyone know the source of this image? I'm pretty sure the girl is either Fate Testarossa or Alisa Banning from the Nanoha franchise.

last edited at Aug 28, 2019 10:26PM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

i remember reading a manga on here about a grirl who is uselss and a clutz who a girl who is stoic by comparisson and kind of perfect, the perfect one has a crush on the useless girl because of this and wants her to stay uselss and the uselss girl ends up burning her with a curling iron doesn anyone know what it was called

last edited at Sep 1, 2019 2:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.