Forum › Murcielago discussion

joined Jul 8, 2013

One thing I like about this series, is that just about every female is safe from death lol. All guys can go burn though....

joined Mar 23, 2013

Does anyone know how old the short girl actually is or why she's part of that outfit?

She shoplifted once. Death penalty.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch05#4

I feel a bit sad that the Iron Chicken guy ( yeah that's my nickname for him ) died, he was cool.

Also to person I'm quoting... Let me tell you, she didn't just shop lift like she said she did.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch02#14
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch02#15

You see those cryptic words and that sick as fuck smile? That shit is FINAL BOSS status right there.

One thing I like about this series, is that just about every female is safe from death lol. All guys can go burn though....

Actually if the opponent of our MC not a pretty girl than I would assume she'd have no qualms killing her. She only goes for the lookers.

I assume the one recurring male character ( that detective w/e in the police force ) is not going to die. Because you can't just have bad guys/girls right?

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 3:25PM

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I hope the maid gets a kickass cyborg hand

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I was feeling kind of bad for that maid. I'm glad Miyuki intervened or else Kuroko probably would've tortured the maid and used that dildo she had...PHEW.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hinako's pretty awesome.

joined Sep 3, 2013

I was feeling kind of bad for that maid. I'm glad Miyuki intervened or else Kuroko probably would've tortured the maid and used that dildo she had...PHEW.

Yeah, I felt bad for her too :( Obviously she was trying to kill them, but maybe what's she gone through in the past has just made her snap (if the story about her friend dying is legit, anyway). Also curious as to how she stopped feeling pain.

joined Feb 1, 2014

What if miyuki-chan killed the gramps family(maybe I'm thinking too much sigh*)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hinako got the boat up there? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch09#29
I thinks she is the real badass of this manga xD

joined Mar 23, 2013

Yeah, I felt bad for her too :( Obviously she was trying to kill them, but maybe what's she gone through in the past has just made her snap (if the story about her friend dying is legit, anyway). Also curious as to how she stopped feeling pain.

Well... the manga mentions it quite clearly what her condition is.
Congenital diseases are from birth...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_insensitivity_to_pain_with_anhidrosis

A person with CIPA cannot feel pain or differentiate even extreme temperatures. "Anhidrosis" means the body does not sweat, and "congenital" means that the condition is present from birth.
Overheating kills more than half of all children with CIPA before age 3.

Obviously overheating because they cannot sweat, and babies are quite delicate when it comes to temperatures.

Still laughed a bit out of disbelief when she counter attacked against the Iron Chicken while she can't feel pain, that strike surely did severed damage which would of rendered her unable to strike like she did. Obviously I let it go a little because this is some manga with crazy inhuman fighters... Still, until her, it was logical in how it worked, but not this time.

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 4:55PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Aw sad the murderer party arc came to an end, it was my favorite. I hope there is even better arcs out there! What about sniper girl though? I wonder if she appears again.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

quick updates! I luv it! :3

joined Sep 3, 2013

Well... the manga mentions it quite clearly what her condition is.
Congenital diseases are from birth...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_insensitivity_to_pain_with_anhidrosis

She says that at first, but then thinks it was 'acquired' somehow instead. That's what I'm referring to. She tells the maid "...but, from what you just said, I'd say rather than congenitial, it's acquired, right?", after the maid said "This body is perfect for the job.", like she had an alteration, or maybe got it from somewhere else.

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 7:03PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

hinako proving that she is still the best.

joined Mar 23, 2013

She says that at first, but then thinks it was 'acquired' somehow instead. That's what I'm referring to. She tells the maid "...but, from what you just said, I'd say rather than congenitial, it's acquired, right?", after the maid said "This body is perfect for the job.", like she had an alteration, or maybe got it from somewhere else.

Well, realistically what she's talking about is impossible. But then again in the first arc we had an absurd case of roid rage. Saying that her body is perfect does not confirm or deny that it's something she acquired later in life at all.

I guess we'll have to wait until we get more background on her youth? Since she's still alive, it's possible we'll get to know more about her in their next encounter.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Maybe she did have something to do with his family getting killed.

Also I can't help but to feel Miyuki is putting on a front.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Koumori is the fucking boss!!!!

Just read chapter one and this is awesome. My only question is if the Yuri is only implied or something actually happens with it.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

The Yuri is real, though, what kind of Yuri is up to you to decide, the main character is more of a sexual predator than anything fixated on the female gender with some sick hidden agenda on Hinako, the character Chiyo seems to see their relationship a little different than Kuroko does and she isn't above to just go use dating sites for a chance at sex

Hancock%20shiny
joined Jan 16, 2013

This isn't so much a Yuri manga with action, but rather an action manga where the hero happens to be a lesbian and has no bones (hurr) about it.

Frankly, I think that's a nice change of pace.

joined Sep 3, 2013

Maybe she did have something to do with his family getting killed.

Also I can't help but to feel Miyuki is putting on a front.

Yeah, definitely more to her.

I hope sniper lady and the professor play consistent roles later on, too. So many cool characters in this manga!

joined Aug 18, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch09#21
Hmmm. The way Yukari-san hesitated is kinda suspicious. I was thinking maybe Miyuki-chan and Yukari-san know each other??? And that Miyuki-chan is the real master. Maybe. Idk. I'm just pretty sure Miyuki isn't what she seems to be. :))

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hinako : crashing a party with both style and a boat. Pure awesome. <3

This manga keep getting more and more fun and interesting. Hope this will keep going for a long while.

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Did they explain why that Hinako's art homework look like the scene from the murder party?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Did they explain why that Hinako's art homework look like the scene from the murder party?

She's the mastermind. She orchestrated the party and the killings. She knows the mansion so well she knew where a bike could get inside (because the front door is too dangerous), and she knew where all the traps were so she could avoid them while acting childish. Not to mention, she must have been quite well trained to execute these moves also. Her "homework time" allowed her to spy on the party (which she drew) without putting herself in danger. But after realizing that the survivors were capable of reaching the elder, she had to go personally to silence him. The time that she finished her homework was the same time that the survivors had formed into a group. It wasn't a coincidence. Which is why she had to kill the "master" before the others arrive, with a boat so that her identity is kept hidden in case she failed or was not on time.

She led one survivor astray so that the group would arrive separately at the elder's final trap room, giving her more time to kill the elder herself while thinning out the surviving group. Not to mention, she knew that the arrival of several criminals one after the other would let the elder retreat into the cliff side. Otherwise, she could not kill the elder with the boat.

Note that she didn't enter the final room herself, but that there was a dust shoot that led to safety right before the final trap room. If all criminals could simply escape like that, what would even be the point of a final trap room? When the martial artist reached the door however, there was no visible dust shoot anymore. In addition, we notice that the bodies below the dust shoot were actually some feet away from the exit. If this was regular dust shoot, Hinako should have landed on the bodies and garbage below. Which means that something periodically happens below the dust shoot to make the bodies go a few feet away (to one direction) and leave the ground unstained with blood. Now obviously, physical removal of the bodies would leave trails of blood, to erase the blood afterwards is just unproductive. The integrity of the mansion hints at another trap. Which makes sense, the dust shoot shouldn't have been a easy ticket out, it should have been lethal. But Hinako was unaffected by it. Either she knows the nature of the trap below, or she was just lucky as hell.

But then isn't it a big coincidence that Hinako had direct access to the boat afterwards, in a mansion that was expecting a bunch of criminals and looking to prevent their escape? The boat should have been locked down and away from plain sight, but Hinako has easy access to it regardless. Also, she knew where to ram the boat just right so that it kills the elder. The part of the ship that she used to ram him was her blind spot, but nevertheless she rammed the elder perfectly. Consider, from another angle, that she is also a very good pilot. Do good pilots just randomly ram into a huge cliff side by accident? Unless she had plans of the mansion, everything that she does in the mansion is just a coincidence too big to believe...

Interestingly, on a slightly unrelated manner, the sniper was between the martial artist and Kuroko in the mansion, but after the martial artist the second one to arrive was Kuroko. The sniper was the one to watch Hinako tumble down the dust shoot, which is probably why she instead went to look for a dust shoot instead of a door, and followed suit to disappear in the line-up. Chronologically, that would make sense too. And she had to watch Hinako through her scope to learn how to disable the trap.

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 6:49PM

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

...I'm not sure if you're trolling or that is just brilliant XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.