Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Otherwise (* for unknown character)

したいです お泊ま*が

お泊まり (otomari)

Some times the り character has the curly thing as shown in the manga.

Anyway, お泊まり means sleepover or overnight stay. したい means I want to do. So basically she's saying I want to sleep over / I want to stay overnight.

Thank you, adds a little more to my knowledge base. I assume this is a common change to り

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Otherwise (* for unknown character)

したいです お泊ま*が

お泊まり (otomari)

Some times the り character has the curly thing as shown in the manga.

Anyway, お泊まり means sleepover or overnight stay. したい means I want to do. So basically she's saying I want to sleep over / I want to stay overnight.

Thank you, adds a little more to my knowledge base. I assume this is a common change to り

It's pretty common indeed.
https://www.google.com/search?q=hiragana+ri

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It should be noted that Japanese is a deeply contextual language so there's a lot that is understood without being spelled out. English isn't like that so you probably need to add "at your house" to make the line flow properly. That considering, 4s' translation seems on point.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 5:59PM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Yuu is very pure.

Pure gay
Pure lust

It's absurd to think that having sex is somehow impure. I guess eating would also be impure then. Might as well starve.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Whatever she said (sleepover, or staying overnight), it means she said:
"I want to sleep with you (have sex with you), give me my reward!"
And Touko answered she's ready, too.
I hope this is not a wishful thinking, it would be very disappointing...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Um, did you even read the last two chapters?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch43#4
That is literally the furthest Yuu imagined anything.

I'm kinda late, but...

ahem

joined Nov 5, 2017

Um, did you even read the last two chapters?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch43#4
That is literally the furthest Yuu imagined anything.

Yeah, imagining touching someone with her shirt open and her bra showing is pure enough. It would be degenerate if Touko had been fully naked.

Now actually proof to me that she was thinking of something lewd there. All she did is touch her throat (whatever that is about). She was imaginig something further than kissing there. Not exactly "Oh I wanna do this now".

I assume you don't knowing what "touching her throat" is about is a joke. She was clearly losing herself on her thoughts there which conveyed a desire, either conscious or unconscious. And she wouldn't call herself "naughty" in this chapter if all she wanted was cuddle, something pretty innocent, I think.

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

we will see who's gonna be an useless lesbian on that special night c:

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

Guys....eggs.
There's nothing but eggs.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I've noticed when reading serialized stories like this it skews your perspective a bit. Overreactions to every individual chapter. Sometimes it's hard to put it all together. But even now, after the climax of the confession. There's more chapters, and it's just as interesting as before (and not just for the will they/won't they have sex).

Watching Yuu's evolving thoughts and actions. "My girlfriend is so cool." The blushing and getting all embarrassed when asking to stay over. Completely different from her personality in the beginning. I think once this is done I will need to read it through in one sitting again, just to see how it all goes together. But I think this story is one of the best written yuri I've read in quite some time. I love it.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Oh, I'm thinking she's in.

7903736f-23f1-43d2-bcca-91f78cf5aff1
joined Feb 18, 2019

congrats to 6666th reply praise yuri ^

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 7:08PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

Maybe now, after realizing parents will be far away, they will take seriously the option about having sex and set free their imagination or do some researches, being prepared to go all the way

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Guys....eggs.
There's nothing but eggs.

How the fuck did I forget to comment on that egg part?!

OK here it goes:

breaths in
Did Nakatani use that "Nothing but eggs" scene to force in a joke or something?

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 7:12PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Whatever she said (sleepover, or staying overnight), it means she said:
"I want to sleep with you (have sex with you), give me my reward!"
And Touko answered she's ready, too.
I hope this is not a wishful thinking, it would be very disappointing...

Nah, for a change, your theory is quite correct. Sure, Yuu doesn't say more than, as you put it, (sleepover, or staying overnight) straight out, but the next two panels of her stammering and blushing clearly show her trying to explain what more she meant by it, which Touko understood, rescued her from having to spell it out, and then confessed to wanting the same.

0013%20-%20copy
joined Feb 8, 2019

Lmao lastest chapter. Mfw Touko suggest her parents to go out so that she could invite Yuu to stay over then suddenly get asked by Yuu that if she could stay over at her house. Everything goes smoothly just as planned.

joined Jul 26, 2019

If yuuu goes to sleep at touko's it's not just to sleep or kiss....
As yuuu says to herself, she wanted to do something else with her bet than to kiss or have a date with touko.....
Touko has done everything to get her parents out of the way and we know that she is very naughty by taking the initiative beforehand and dreaming that yuu is above her.When they sleep together in the summer camps, Tuko says that if they were just the two of them, she couldn't control herself.
They see each other less than before and probably want to do certain things even more and in fact it's even natural in a couple.
Now it won't be the madness of sex but I see them both at least in their underwear in bed...
Finally, the mangaka's sentence at the end of chapter 42 "overwhelmed by their desires, the reasons cannot follow the desires of their hearts" is explicit anyway.
The next chapter may be fun!

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 7:40PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lmao lastest chapter. Mfw Touko suggest her parents to go out so that she could invite Yuu to stay over then suddenly get asked by Yuu that if she could stay over at her house. Everything goes smoothly just as planned.

Credit to Serenata

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 7:38PM

joined Oct 17, 2018

yeaaaas yuu go and get some diick

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yamada and Kase-san has set the bar pretty high for cute, wholesome, lovey-dovey sexy sex, so I’ll be interested to see how Nakatani handles the intimacy issue.

And I agree, physical desire has been a significant aspect of Touko’s character from the start, and Yuu has been fairly on-board with it herself, within the quirky parameters of their (previous) relationship.

I must admit I wouldn’t mind seeing one of those by-now conventional Internet-search “How do two girls have se—OMFG!!!!” scenes, with Rei as backup.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

.......Huh? Did their relationship just... progress? Did that really just happen? Are they really going to do it? Or is something going to get in the way?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm not guilty if people did not like what I said about 1 x ½, but it was based on facts as well, scanning through the darkest places of human nature and desires...

Are we really going to talk about that crazy theory without any foundation other than your twisted imagination ? Nobody abused nobody in 1 x ½.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm not guilty if people did not like what I said about 1 x ½, but it was based on facts

Brush up on your vocabulary: “inferences” are not “facts.”

joined Oct 27, 2018

Yamada and Kase-san has set the bar pretty high for cute, wholesome, lovey-dovey sexy sex, so I’ll be interested to see how Nakatani handles the intimacy issue.

And I agree, physical desire has been a significant aspect of Touko’s character from the start, and Yuu has been fairly on-board with it herself, within the quirky parameters of their (previous) relationship.

I must admit I wouldn’t mind seeing one of those by-now conventional Internet-search “How do two girls have se—OMFG!!!!” scenes, with Rei as backup.

OMG, I totally want a scene where Yuu asks Rei about sex, but tries to play it off as casual conversation like she did with the confession.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

OMG, I totally want a scene where Yuu asks Rei about sex, but tries to play it off as casual conversation like she did with the confession.

Yeah, asking about sex without revealing the gender issue—what could possibly go wrong?

To reply you must either login or sign up.