Forum › Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The cast so far!

Bocchi: Shy introvert with bonding issues.
Kai: Typical outgoing girl (with strange taste in mascots)
Nako: Somewhat lazy girl, levelheaded
Aru: Talented girl with a mild inferiority complex due to her unlucky nature
Mieru: An unfortunate little sister.
Sotoka: Wants to be a ninja, but it's more of a hobby
Kako: A mild tsundere with self-image issues.
Yamada: A Yamada.
Ito: A girl who likes to read.
Peko: A girl who likes pancakes.
Teruyo-sensei: A new teacher with deep rooted fear of delinquents and slight paranoia
Ojosa: A rich girl.
Notsugi: LOUD twin.
Nosaki: Calmer twin~
Ino: NUMBAH 1!
Rau: Sleepy introvert who forced herself to become a popular extrovert for her introvert friend.
Mari: Has an accent.
Kou: Introvert with social anxiety turned hikikomori [Rehabilitated]
Himeji: 8th-grader syndrome with a Disney princess obsession. Potential future cosplayer/singer.
Kakeru: A grieving girl who is trying to process the loss of a parent through delusional escapism via the supernatural. Ostracizing herself to communicate with aliens to make contact with ghosts by speaking broken English.
Ramu & Esu: Kai's harem.
Genki: An energetic girl.
Iko: A girl who strives to be a mad scientisto(so cool!) for the sake of artifically accelerating human evolution to make it more powerful. This has to be achieved via the tranfusion of energetic super powerful blood-cells from fellow classmate Genki which she intends to take directly herself with a syringe. She might also have a fetish for blood.

Does anyone else feel a slight escalation there..?

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 6:10PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Sotoka, Hime and Kakeru are on the same level as Iko, so it's kinda balanced.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Whoah, this chapter was pretty intense. Two new extra-gimmicky characters, fast paced befriending action, and BLOOD.
Even the Yuri got amped up a bit, with Sotoka's devotion to Bocchi (that "someday" on page 5, though), Genki's worship of Minagawa, and Iko's obsession specifically with Genki('s blood).

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This of course is Iko's theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWqTym2cQU

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

chapter 69 released... the comment count is in the 690s... wahoo...!
I'm not immature you're immature...

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 11:16PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I feel like Iko is heading down a dark path

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sotoka, Hime and Kakeru are on the same level as Iko, so it's kinda balanced.

Aside from Sotoka all of these extreme weirdoes have been popping up more recently.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

BTW I didn't like the anime.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 2:49PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Please man! You don't have to go like this! Let's talk this through! You still have so much Bocchi to live for... don't throw it away like that! I will keep the fans busy, you better runnnn-!

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Please man! You don't have to go like this! Let's talk this through! You still have so much Bocchi to live for... don't throw it away like that! I will keep the fans busy, you better runnnn-!

wut
I just don't like how they adapted it, but I love the manga.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

wut

I'm just saying you will be killed for that controversial opinion. If you dont wanna run that's cool too.

last edited at Jul 30, 2019 6:05AM

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

wut

I'm just saying you will be killed for that controversial opinion. If you dont wanna run that's cool too.

When it comes to taking a rash, stupid decision like killing someone over their opinion on an anime, I ask to myself "would Bocchi be happy if I did that?". If the answer is no, then I don't do it.
So fear not, this forum is safe for people who didn't like the Bocchi anime.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

When it comes to taking a rash, stupid decision like killing someone over their opinion on an anime, I ask to myself "would Bocchi be happy if I did that?". If the answer is no, then I don't do it.

Are you sure about that?

Bocchi: Only those willing to sacrifice people can be strong. strong face
Sotoka: Wa-ha-ha, onto the blood-sacrificial-altar~
Aru: Aru Aru Death Beaaaam!

Anime is serious business.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Are you sure about that?

Bocchi: Only those willing to sacrifice people can be strong. strong face
Sotoka: Wa-ha-ha, onto the blood-sacrificial-altar~
Aru: Aru Aru Death Beaaaam!

Anime is serious business.

the bocchi gang won´t accept detractors or non believers of the anime

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

(Totally not changing topics just to keep the previous one from blowing up)
I'm so proud of Bocchi. Her "oh shit, I have no friends to form a group with" is now an "oh shit, I have too many friends to choose from".

Also, good job progressing on Kako's route. Once her "dark past" (tm) arc is over you'll unlock one steamy se- wait a minute, what do you mean this isn't an eroge?

Seriously though, Kako's dialogues get more romantic with every new flag raised. Announcing she'll be telling something really important to Bocchi after she's done giving closure to her feelings for her childhood friend sounds like she's hyping up for a love confession.

In fact, rereading previous chapters I noticed Kako first revealed her dark past (tm) in ch51, with Bocchi hugging her tightly from behind while also stating she wants to get closer with her and getting to know each other better.

The best part?
It was Kako's idea to have Bocchi and herself in such an intimate position. If I didn't know better, I'd say the helping hands activity was just an excuse and she really only wanted to snuggle.

Now, we wait for the trip chapter...

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

kurai's confession?? :V :V :V

joined Jul 23, 2014

ah yes, it's all coming together, bocchi has come a long way

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'm still sad Aru has resigned to being vice forever.

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

Looking at Bocchi happily surrounded by her friends just makes me feel fluffy inside. She really has come a long way

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Ah thank you Hitoribocchi. I needed this fluffiness after the Virgin empire's latest angst-ridden chapter.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Bocchi casually chatting and playing with half the people in the train makes me so happy. It's amazing how the embodiment of social anxiety is now about as popular as Mina, Aru and (probably) Kawai were from the beginning of their school course. By this point, even her not-yet-friends must have heard a big deal about her.

Also, good job asserting dominance on your fourth girlfriend, Bocchi. One upping her trip guidebook as she showed it to the group? Classic.
By the way, that "strong" guidebook is a whole new level of dork.

Wonder what Sotoka wished for, though...
I swear, every new chapter has me tapping so much at the end I just might break my phone screen

Edit: I just noticed Nako was lagging far behind the rest when running away. lol She really is in poor condition.

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 3:47AM

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

That poor teacher

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor teacher xD

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Too wholesome... I'm gonna die and turn into vanilla (;__;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.