Forum › Yuki and the Authoress discussion

X5aa
joined Jul 29, 2019

I’m working on a time machine to go back and kill Yuki’s father for abusing our adorable little literature lover.

I could use someone who can at least read Japanese, and . . . some maps, maybe? Can anybody give me a hand?

(No real rush, I guess . . .)

Can we stop off and kill Hitler afterword while we're at it? You know, for funsies.

Sorry for butting in with something entirely unrelated, but Ranzo's avatar pic is absolutely amazing and neither reverse image search or sauceNAO brings any answers, so can I ask where the pic comes from?

Well, you asked for it
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_piercing

Thank you so much!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yametee otou-saaan!!!

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I fully expected this. This is a period piece with a very classic forbidden-romance vibe to it. Of course it isn't complete without an arranged marriage.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That she's actually so vocally opposed is kinda refreshing. Usually it's all "Yes, father."

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I hate him already

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

Hella angst on the wayyyy

brimstone_cat
joined Jul 1, 2019

this was going so well until now..i even forgot the "marriage meeting" bullshit was a thing in ancient japan

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

this was going so well until now..i even forgot the "marriage meeting" bullshit was a thing in ancient japan

I think it's was even more a thing back then.

joined May 29, 2019

wowow that is indeed quite a change in style

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

This angsty drama is what I've been waiting for.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

It has begun. The Drama has awoken.

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Wait hold on what happened to the art style? It feels hmm.. less delicate. Most noticeable thing is the eyes, to me.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Well, hell. I was enjoying their developing relationship, but now we have drama llama. Bullocks.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

What's wrong with the drama? It's a perfectly plausible development considering the time period and culture.

Can we stop off and kill Hitler afterword while we're at it? You know, for funsies.

And leave Europe to the mercies of Stalinist Russia instead? No thanks, I don't want to turn Command & Conquer: Red Alert into a reality.

joined Jul 26, 2016

And leave Europe to the mercies of Stalinist Russia instead? No thanks, I don't want to turn Command & Conquer: Red Alert into a reality.

Stalin was never one for harebrained military adventurism and apparently grew disillusioned with the whole "Perpetual Revolution" idea - Trotsky was far bigger on that - already during the Polish-Soviet War so nah. There's something to be said of policy-making by rational calculus (no matter how ruthless and void of morals) instead of by paranoid-schizophrenic fantasies of apocalyptic conspiracies.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What's wrong with the drama? It's a perfectly plausible development considering the time period and culture.

We can always hit up old man Stalin's house on the way back if you wanna bump him off too

joined Jul 26, 2016

We can always hit up old man Stalin's house on the way back if you wanna bump him off too

Just make sure to only do that after Trotsky's out of the picture, as he was the one actually raring to go and export Communism at bayonet point. Uncle Joe's succession of hatchetmen don't particularly matter in that regard as eg. every foreign-policy proposal from Beria I've seen mentioned was of the moderate and pragmatic kind (or even ridiculously conciliatory, such as his postwar idea of essentially selling East Germany off to the West and using the funds to rebuild the war-ravaged USSR).

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Why do I get the feeling that it's gonna end up with Yuki and the Authoress committing double sudoku?

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

no double sudoku pls ;;

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's not her book who killed them. It's society.

Bottom text

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just make sure to only do that after Trotsky's out of the picture, as he was the one actually raring to go and export Communism at bayonet point. Uncle Joe's succession of hatchetmen don't particularly matter in that regard as eg. every foreign-policy proposal from Beria I've seen mentioned was of the moderate and pragmatic kind (or even ridiculously conciliatory, such as his postwar idea of essentially selling East Germany off to the West and using the funds to rebuild the war-ravaged USSR).

Look, I’m not out to right the wrongs of world history—I just have it in for Yuki’s old man.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Look, I’m not out to right the wrongs of world history—I just have it in for Yuki’s old man.

"Nothing business, just personal" huh. (Teleporting behind u optional.)

Kill
joined Mar 20, 2019

ohhh I have been fallowing this since chapter 1 and it finally picking up nice.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

In that case, you should have read the fine print

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Arranged marriages and the parents who do that horrible crap should eat shit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.