Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm pretty sure Satsuki didn't do that for the swapping haha
What a coward though. First she says no and then she goes in for the surprise attack. Well, whatever. Yume seemed to enjoy it. Even if the manga didn't end I'm not sure if this pairing would really develop. This was pretty out of character for Satsuki after all.

PS: Don't wear those flip-flop-esque sandals. They are just pure garbage.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

You have the gay now freindos.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I didn't know I shipped it until I shipped it. Omg. Though I doubt anything further will happen with those two, and that'd be okay, too.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

A non-swap kiss!! Swapping serves as an excuse to kiss your crush!!!

Nothing more shall happen but it was golden!

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

omg this is the cutest scene I've ever seen in this manga kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Isn't goldfish scooping animal cruelty?

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

You have the gay now freindos.

Yuri is in the air.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

CHEATING. I am disappoint.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

CHEATING. I am disappoint.

What are you on about?

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

OMG YES, didn't expected the kiss between them, but dang it was hella cute!

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I’m glad that 49 and 50 were posted at the same time, the cliffhanger would’ve made me worried until ch 50 was posted.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Really?? After Satsuki and Yume's kiss, this is the best thing that the author decided to do??
The kiss between Haruko and NoOneKnowsHerName was completely unnecessary and absolutely nothing was accomplished with it.

If the purpose was to explain the body swap, then there are hundreds of better ways to do it without having to force a kiss between a main character and a secondary one.

And why does no one care that she not only stole her body, but also she kissed her without Haruko's consent? Wasn't Natsuko in love with Haruko? Why isn't she getting mad?

Her reasons to kiss her aren't decent either.
"I kissed you out of spite"
For what exactly? For not reciprocating Ayu's feelings? For being the one that she loves instead of you?
Haruko hasn't done absolutely nothing to anyone. She didn't have any reason to act like she did. But hey, we are all friends so let's forget about all of that in 5 pages!! Kissing without consent and doing something with the intent of fucking someone else isn't that big of a deal right?

I've been following this for a long time, the updates were VERY slow and all of that time was wasted. I'm so fucking disappointed...

last edited at Jul 28, 2019 9:00PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

There's no reason to be pissed about the kiss. Natsuko was kissed by Ayu before and no one complained. It's a meaningless kiss anyway. It doesn't change anything.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

There's no reason to be pissed about the kiss. Natsuko was kissed by Ayu before and no one complained. It's a meaningless kiss anyway. It doesn't change anything.

I was pissed because it didn't make sense either but at least it was "understandable" and it helped the plot a little.

When Natsu kissed Ayu in Haru's body, it was because of an accident (i think she was going to fall or something like that.) And when it was solved, Haru said that she didn't care because it was her body, but she would've hated it if it happened in Natsu's body. When Natsu heard this, she realized that both of them thought the same way and that they only wanted to do it with each other.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This wasn't nearly as bad as you guys made it out to be

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This wasn't nearly as bad as you guys made it out to be

It's not bad, it feel just very out of place.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

When Natsu kissed Ayu in Haru's body, it was because of an accident (i think she was going to fall or something like that.) And when it was solved, Haru said that she didn't care because it was her body, but she would've hated it if it happened in Natsu's body. When Natsu heard this, she realized that both of them thought the same way and that they only wanted to do it with each other.

Well, you don't know of this incident won't lead to some development between Natsuko and Haruko next chapter. I'd say we should wait and see.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, you don't know of this incident won't lead to some development between Natsuko and Haruko next chapter. I'd say we should wait and see.

Considering we are two chapter left before the end of the manga, i shouldn't be so sure. Althought if i remember correclty, next chapter is name "Can't swap anymore" so maybe swap with another one broke the swap between those 2.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

We are nearing the ending, prolly less than 5 chapter, but Haruko and Natsuko still haven't advance their relationship, what is this, Best Friend Ending??!!

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

We are nearing the ending, prolly less than 5 chapter, but Haruko and Natsuko still haven't advance their relationship, what is this, Best Friend Ending??!!

Well, swap wasn't really yuri to begin with. Apart from the teachers, and the one side crush of the other two girls, it was just "a lot of kisses".

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah this wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be but it was still VERY random. I'm kinda more annoyed by who it was that ended up with the surprise swap cuz I dont even remember her....what chapter did she first show up in again???

They saved themselves with the "cannot swap again" and it being a sort of "meaningless" swap, but yeah coulda done without this lil sub arc.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Well, swap wasn't really yuri to begin with. Apart from the teachers, and the one side crush of the other two girls, it was just "a lot of kisses".

Did we read the same manga? There was a lot of yuri development at the beginning.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well it was less annyoing than the people who told me made it out to be, but I'm still a bit underwhelmed by Natsuko's reaction. It was like she didn't care at all that Haruko kisses with someone else or swaps with someone else...

joined Jan 6, 2017

It's only 2 more chapters.
I already read them and can confirm that it is indeed a best friend ending, even though the last two chapters sort of felt like they were going to make them get together

last edited at Jul 29, 2019 6:52AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's only 2 more chapters.
I already read them and can confirm that it is indeed a best friend ending, even though the last two chapters sort of felt like they were going to make them get together

Wait really, that's severly dissapointing. You can't build a relation like this and said "lol they're just friends"

To reply you must either login or sign up.