Forum › Luminocity 22 Gochuumon wa Kokoa-san des.u discussion

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

That's right, credits page. Dynasty Scans IS the best place to go for homosexual content involving two females.

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 1:45AM

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

Excuses!

joined May 24, 2014

That's totally peko, from the sono hanabira games.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Loli assault!

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 3:00AM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

By all means, Dynasty can be pretty retarded, but what did we do to slight this scanlator in particular? Either way, they're doing Madokami's work so thanks for that.

Kani Biimu needs to be merged with peko because it's the same guy. And the title needs to be fixed.

Luminocity 22 Gochuumon wa Kokoa-san des.u

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 3:21AM

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Everywhere on the internet there's retarded people. This one probably just felt especially insulted by someone from here, Because the people here are more "left" oriented than the rest of anime/manga related communities, and that's been triggering the other side a lot those days.
I think it's better to keep Kani Biimu and Peko separate, probably what the artist themselves want.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Why are people on Dynastyscans retarded?

I already like this guy!

joined Jan 17, 2017

Hey so let's refrain from that "r" word please?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Peko's heart eyes are the best.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That's right, credits page. Dynasty Scans IS the best place to go for homosexual content involving two females.

I think you mean Me Nasty Scones

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Hey so let's refrain from that "r" word please?

Can we please just enjoy the yuri without letting the outrage mob in? THANKS!

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was pretty r...rad.

Also both extremes are bad, get along with each other. ^3^

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

By all means, Dynasty can be pretty retarded, but what did we do to slight this scanlator in particular?

I was going to say maybe I was too harsh, that is until I read the comment section for this release.

last edited at Jul 7, 2019 4:14PM

joined Apr 8, 2018

This panel is 100% pure perfection, it was drawn by someone that completely understands the appeal of yuri.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

That was pretty r...rad.

Sorry to burst whatever little bubble you're living in, but being annoyed at people wanting to ban words is not extreme. It's rational. Stop acting like I'm Richard Spencer for calling someone out for their bullshit.

joined Jan 17, 2017

There's only one person who has even obliquely referenced banning language, and that's you. Besides which, there is already language that is banned in this forum, and any bannings of language in a forum like this are entirely the prerogative of the moderation here. Don't turn this into a case of "they're coming for my words!" just because someone expressed she'd rather not see a word and asked politely if people could refrain from language that's been used to attack people like her. Anyway, I hope you have a good day.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That was pretty r...rad.

Sorry to burst whatever little bubble you're living in, but being annoyed at people wanting to ban words is not extreme. It's rational. Stop acting like I'm Richard Spencer for calling someone out for their bullshit.

You literally characterized someone saying "please don't" as an outrage mob, so yeah.

We can drop this now, yes?

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Kind of funny to have a perfect example of what I mentioned happen in this exact discussion.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Well, looks like I just realized I have a thing for Top!Chino.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, looks like I just realized I have a thing for Top!Chino.

Right? I didn't think about it before, but in general, I like when the smaller girl takes control.

New%20canvas
joined Jun 28, 2015

I am honestly surprised with the discussion happening in the comment section here and I am uncertain if I want to know what happened (where on the credit page does all that stuff mentioned above even stand?! Am I blind?!).

Anyway, this was relatively harmless compared to the usual stuff we get for ChinoxCocoa.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

always funny seeing 20+ pages of cute yuri and one smidge of controversial statements sparking a flame war in the comments

oh dynasty

To reply you must either login or sign up.