Forum › Us, the end of the world, and after that discussion

Nice, hope that there will be more.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I just want them to be happy and have science babies. :/

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ Yes science babies is an absolute must.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Yah! No Madoka ending!

Shizuka2
joined Jun 7, 2019

It'll be funny if there's going to be a finale and it turns out to actually be something like I Am Legend.

Us, the end of the world: Resurgence, with more guns and evil vampires.

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 9:27PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

The end was a little sad

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Bittersweet ending, just like the first one.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I like these two and everything about this, even the slightly uneasy feeling it all brings. I'm glad there was a sequel...from a year ago already. Anyone know if there are any more?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

NO MORE, IT'S TOO SAD WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

oh no, there's more, at least one more :(
this has tragedy written all over and there's a woman without neck on her pixiv

last edited at Jul 3, 2019 10:32PM

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

I want this to be a series and be able to buy it on Amazon in english.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, I guess she's not imagining her girlfriend after all.

joined Jan 5, 2018

Ummm why was the picture smashed at the end did she do it or her GF hmm

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

If all the people of the world vanished except the one person you love, wouldn't that be just fine?

Screenshot_20190601-150515~2
joined Jul 4, 2019

I really love the quiet happiness of being domestic with your loved one here, mixed with the melancholy of loneliness and missing. I love the characterization too, the little details that show their personalities.
Soft apocalipse is the best. It's so relatable to being happy (ir at least striving to) in today's world. The world falling apart, the loneliness of the tiring routine and the connection and sharing of all that with our loved ones...
10/10 just what i needed today. I hope we get to see more of them

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I got the feeling the picture was damaged earlier after it fell over and Rii set it back up when visiting. If it was just smashed, why would it still be standing?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

These are really good, I hope the author can get a complete volume published someday.

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

The story is cold and warm at the same time. I need more...

joined Feb 21, 2018

I have they not get sick cos no doctor around

joined Aug 23, 2013

oh no, there's more, at least one more :(
this has tragedy written all over and there's a woman without neck on her pixiv

That's a completely different story.The third installment is this:

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73143857

%d0%91%d0%b5%d0%b7-%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b8-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I hoped for sister and her gf to show up in the end. Since they made some noise.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

I'm reminded of Girls' Last Tour and that makes me happy, yet also sad.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

If all the people of the world vanished except the one person you love, wouldn't that be just fine?

No? Like really REALLY no? I mean, leaving aside that the entire point of this book is that she misses her sister and so her girlfriend isn't the one person she loves, but rather just one of the people she loves, we live in comfort and confidence because society has a number of safeguards that help protect us from the odd accident. Or a bad flu. Or an animal attack.

Honestly, reading these stories is kind of nervewracking, because that gun COULD have exploded. It hasn't been serviced or cleaned for years. Machines don't just stay in pristine condition indefinitely, and their world is a litany of unsuspecting dangers. They also don't know how to handle a gun, and there is no medical aid if somebody accidentally gets shot. And if the -one- -person- you have dies, there's no moving past that and finding someone else, like you can in the real world. There's no coping and waiting for things to get better and turning to other friends or family.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I got the feeling the picture was damaged earlier after it fell over and Rii set it back up when visiting. If it was just smashed, why would it still be standing?

Also the author never bothered showing us that picture. If the author wanted to imply one of them smashed the picture, he would have had the smashed picture be the same one we saw intact earlier on.

The smashed picture is probably intended as symbolism. That relationship is something that's been destroyed, and while she misses her sister, like so many other things in this world, that's something that can't be mended. It also obscures the sister's face, leaving her more as a concept than a character to the reader. Just one more ghost in a world of ghosts.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

"You like my hands"

10/10 just what i needed today. I hope we get to see more of them

I totally agree. This story has some kind of nice and silent atmosphere and is just really nice to read.

last edited at Jul 4, 2019 8:00AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.