Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Forgot to mention:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch51#7
"mould" in the first panel should be "mold", shouldn't it?

Edit: Apparently mould is right too

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 1:42PM

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Grill those mochis for Noa! xD

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i acutally like the koko x myako ship i don´t think the myako x hana works at all
for me there´s two type of loli manga that works, the one´s that go maximum overdrive; and don´t give a fuck about anything like some itou hachi´s work
and the ones that tackles the subject in a more realistic way like yuzumori san or maybe hoshikawa ginza district
(by the way i enjoy both please don´t judge me im a simple man)
but with wataten i can´t suspend my disbelievef like i do with master an mel because the manga itself acknowledges that hana doesn´t fell confortalble dressing like that and finds miyako ´s behaviour creepy
but i can´t take it seriously either becuase the manga never deals with the issues that the manga itself presents
in my opinion the relationship between hana and miyako is by far the weakest part of the manga

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 4:36PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

i acutally like the koko x myako ship i don´t think the myako x hana works at all
for me there´s two type of loli manga that works, the one´s that go maximum overdrive; and don´t give a fuck about anything like some itou hachi´s work
and the ones that tackles the subject in a more realistic way like yuzumori san or maybe hoshikawa ginza district
(by the way i enjoy both please don´t judge me im a simple man)
but with wataten i can´t suspend my disbelievef like i do with master an mel because the manga itself acknowledges that hana doesn´t fell confortalble dressing like that and finds miyako ´s behaviour creepy
but i can´t take it seriously either becuase the manga never deals with the issues that the manga itself presents
in my opinion the relationship between hana and miyako is by far the weakest part of the manga

Seriously this is basically a "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" manga with noncommittal loli yuri tacked on instead of noncommittal regular yuri because that's the new trend.

joined Dec 10, 2017

What's the thing that's always in mya-san's mom's mouth?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Assumedly a cigarette holder.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

How nice.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

side series with mums pls

joined Jan 6, 2017

Chuuni Myako is too powerful

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Actually, I think it's a nicotine inhaler. You put little nicotine capsules in them. I used one for a while when I tried to quit smoking and I was basically sucking on the damn thing 24/7, just like Miyako's mom.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

side series with mums pls

I've always shipped Chizuru (Miyako's mom) x Emily (Noa's mom)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Actually, I think it's a nicotine inhaler. You put little nicotine capsules in them. I used one for a while when I tried to quit smoking and I was basically sucking on the damn thing 24/7, just like Miyako's mom.

The more /u/ know

joined May 29, 2019

Poor Mya-nee, getting bullied by her mom even as a middle-schooler

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

@benja and I don't think Miyako x Kouko works. You point out how Hana is creeped out by Miyako but ignore the fact Miyako is also creeped out by Kouko.

Edit: Were those single-panel pages meant to come after each chapter? It kinda doesn't make sense seeing them alone.

last edited at Jun 26, 2019 10:06PM

joined May 24, 2014

Poor Mya-nee, getting bullied by her mom even as a middle-schooler

The bullying was justified

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Edit: Were those single-panel pages meant to come after each chapter? It kinda doesn't make sense seeing them alone.

Yes.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Correct. Vol 3 is where we started translating from the Yuri Hime RAWs (although vol3 was out around that time, anons were a lot more hesitant about springing out for the tanks back then.)

Think Mya and Hana having the same blood type will come into play in the future?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Think Mya and Hana having the same blood type will come into play in the future?

To be fair, Kouko also have the same

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Same here, though Miyako might be willing to go the Yuzumori/Ginza route. i think her and Hana understand each other better nowadays.

Because I like pairing up characters, I think Kouko x Miyako does a lot of good.
It keeps Miyako from romantically obsessing on Hana (which at least for now is a good thing).
It helps force Hinata the sis-con to give up on her sister.
That gives Noah a chance with Hinata.

If just one person turning around breaks the whole love dodecahedron, that's often the best outcome.

Also, Kouko loves Miyako for herself, regardless of what she finds out about her, and despite her fixation on Hana, Miyako is such a nice character she deserves that. Plus even if they dated, Miyako would still make treats for the kids, so Hana would be fine.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That gives Noah a chance with Hinata.

Well, Noah can still cosplay as Miyako for role play :v .

Same here, though Miyako might be willing to go the Yuzumori/Ginza route.

Funny that Ginza has actually the largest age gap of the three and still be (as far as i know) the least controversial of the three

Also, Kouko loves Miyako for herself

Yeah, chapter 50 was really sweet on this side even if Kouko's obsession still kicked in in the end. Thie page especially https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_ch50#14.

joined Jan 6, 2017

And like that, Noa started to understand a bit more about how Miyako functions

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I kinda can see this chapter causing a minor outrage...
Oh, I wanna see that photo of Hinata pulling her hair back. Handsome-y Hinata is best Hinata.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

The more I read this the more I want a mango of this set like 6 years from now on. Mainly for Noah and Hinata

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Good to see Miyako trying to improve and Hana still accepting her despite her flaws. It's about to be a year in-universe since they met, the girls are gonna be one year older, I wonder how they're gonna handle that.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This series ping-pongs around between them all being bizarre anime manga stereotypes and them reacting like normal real-life people. It's pretty distinctive. Though they have become more hyper since the anime started.

To reply you must either login or sign up.