Forum › What's that manga called?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I remember about a month ago, I've read this one one-shot, where two girls, both cast out by those around them (albeit in differently), fell in love with each other just as the apocalypse was coming via asteroid. Then they stayed together in the afterlife. What was it called again?

It could be this, but I'm not sure.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, I'm looking for a story, Idk if it's a one shot or from an anthology, but it was like this: Girl A likes Girl B, but she gets jealous of how many friends she had. Then something happened and Girl A and Girl B get together. Then when Girl B sees that Girl A has some friends, she gets jealous and Girl A tease her for it

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I remember about a month ago, I've read this one one-shot, where two girls, both cast out by those around them (albeit in differently), fell in love with each other just as the apocalypse was coming via asteroid. Then they stayed together in the afterlife. What was it called again?

Yeah, that's it. Thanks.

Also, I'm looking for a story, Idk if it's a one shot or from an anthology, but it was like this: Girl A likes Girl B, but she gets jealous of how many friends she had. Then something happened and Girl A and Girl B get together. Then when Girl B sees that Girl A has some friends, she gets jealous and Girl A tease her for it

I'm sorry for not being able to help you on this one.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Yeah, that's it. Thanks.

I'm sorry for not being able to help you on this one.

It's fine. No worries

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a delinquent x public moral committee reversal story
Delinquent hangs out with delinquent friends. Public moral committee (PMC) is shy girl (not too sure but the point is she's not the ultra strict sharp eyed girl you usually see with PMCs) and tries to persuade delinquent to stop doing delinquent stuff (dyed hair and miniskirt). Delinquent decides to tease PMC with yuri stuff (forgot exactly) but somehow PMC ended up being the top and made delinquent fall in love with PMC.
The page I remember the most is the final page where it shows delinquent friends meeting delinquent at the start of school (on the school gate) and they're surprised. Delinquent is now in love with PMC (I don't think they're dating yet tho) and has dyed her hair back to black and wears a long skirt. Then (former) delinquent sees PMC and rushes to be with her.
It's probably an nsfw manga but not 100% sure

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 7:44AM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Wanna discover manga you haven't before? Then this thread is the place to be for you!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Beefaroni posted:

This?

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I went forward to read the whole anthology. A rather interesting, entertaining and enjoyable one, overall.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Beefaroni posted:

This?

Yup! Thank you!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Beefaroni posted:

Yup! Thank you!

You're welcome ;3

joined Jun 6, 2018

I'm searching for a yuri one-shot, where the mc is a girl that lives in a "het harem world" where she is forced by the laws of nature to end up in ecchi situations with the guy, that is the mc of the harem world. If not, then she slowly fades as a side character. It ends with her in a closet with another girl

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Whoever answers to you has my curiosity, but once they answer with a link to that one-shot, they'll have my attention.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm searching for a yuri one-shot, where the mc is a girl that lives in a "het harem world" where she is forced by the laws of nature to end up in ecchi situations with the guy, that is the mc of the harem world. If not, then she slowly fades as a side character. It ends with her in a closet with another girl

Ask and you receive.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

I know u must have to do alot of this
If only there was a way to add favorites
But I'm looking for one about a girl with long black hair who loves her friend with blond hair but the blonde was going out with a guy. Later the guy dumbs her and the black hair girls cuts her hair and wears a suit shows up to the blonde and says something along the lines of "I'm not a prince." The blonde ask her why she cut her beautiful long black hair and that she doesn't need a prince.
Sorry if that's not good enough detail and thank u so much

joined Jul 4, 2018

One I’m pretty sure was from a rando chapter.
It was a multi chapter, about a girl who got exhausted of working, and wanted to pick up a cat from a pet store. There, she picked up a literal cat girl, who turns out to be a stalker.
That’s where the last chpter left us,

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jul 4, 2018

This.

You, my friend, are amazing,..

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This?

it's not this but thanks for trying
It was a more comedic doujin

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a delinquent x public moral committee reversal story
Delinquent hangs out with delinquent friends. Public moral committee (PMC) is shy girl (not too sure but the point is she's not the ultra strict sharp eyed girl you usually see with PMCs) and tries to persuade delinquent to stop doing delinquent stuff (dyed hair and miniskirt). Delinquent decides to tease PMC with yuri stuff (forgot exactly) but somehow PMC ended up being the top and made delinquent fall in love with PMC.
The page I remember the most is the final page where it shows delinquent friends meeting delinquent at the start of school (on the school gate) and they're surprised. Delinquent is now in love with PMC (I don't think they're dating yet tho) and has dyed her hair back to black and wears a long skirt. Then (former) delinquent sees PMC and rushes to be with her.
It's probably an nsfw manga but not 100% sure

Actually forget about this. After thinking about it for a while, I think it was a het doujin that I misremembered as yuri

Tumblr_pevjpkgvi31so9sn3o4_400
joined Jan 2, 2018

Hi, i totally forgot to add this one to favorites and now im regretting it. I wonder if anyone of you can remember the name of the manga.
It was about a sleep deprived writer or mangaka (Cant remember) that adopts a “pet” at a pet store, when she wakes up the next day she realizes that her pet was actually a girl. The girl starts to take care of her, and in the end of the chapter that girl reveals herself as her stalker.

I think it was posted this year, but I dont even remember the tags.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hi, i totally forgot to add this one to favorites and now im regretting it. I wonder if anyone of you can remember the name of the manga.
It was about a sleep deprived writer or mangaka (Cant remember) that adopts a “pet” at a pet store, when she wakes up the next day she realizes that her pet was actually a girl. The girl starts to take care of her, and in the end of the chapter that girl reveals herself as her stalker.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsukarekitta_onna_ga_shinuhodo_iyasareru_tame_ni_ch01

Tumblr_pevjpkgvi31so9sn3o4_400
joined Jan 2, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsukarekitta_onna_ga_shinuhodo_iyasareru_tame_ni_ch01

Thats the one! Thanx a lot

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Although the same manga was asked like 5/6 messages before.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Thats the one! Thanx a lot

Dude I was about to ask about the same one, I think we're all just dying for it to be updated

To reply you must either login or sign up.