Forum › What's that manga called?

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

Girl goes to look after her ill friend and secretly in love with her.
She feeds her, wipes her sweat off.
Tries to kiss her while she is asleep (i guess?)
and there was a doorstep scene that i can't remember what they were saying to each other.
it is an old one and i cant find it:(

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sylvanas posted:

and there was a doorstep scene that i can't remember what they were saying to each other.

Another of my favorites

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

Sylvanas posted:

Another of my favorites

That's the one!! Thank you, also one of my favorites

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

About a schoolgirl (who I think was wrapped in bandages, but I'm not sure) and another schoolgirl, who was on a wheelchair

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

lensbiandykely posted:

About a schoolgirl (who I think was wrapped in bandages, but I'm not sure) and another schoolgirl, who was on a wheelchair

Someone recently asked about it. I know this, but again don't remember the name so I went back in thread and here it is.

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

lensbiandykely posted:

Someone recently asked about it. I know this, but again don't remember the name so I went back in thread and here it is.

danke.

joined Dec 30, 2018

I think it was some sort of doujinshi where there was a shy green haired girl and a orange haired girl having sex
The author made 2 doujinshi with them and both of them are NSFW
I think in the first one they fucked on some sort of sleepover
I remember the art clearly but cant find it
I forgot to add it to my favourites

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I saw a post on reddit that was looking for a manga and it sounds interesting but I don't know it either https://www.reddit.com/r/LesbianActually/comments/c02gqp/looking_for_a_yuri_manga/

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I'm not the OP so idk, but in either case I got an interesting manga out of it so thanks
Now I only gotta learn german
edit: apparently the original is in english

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 7:22AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm looking for a one shot of a girl who moves to a pretty rural area and befriends a girl who will be in her class. They are the only two girls in class, and somehow, the girl finds out that MC was bullied at her old school. She doesn't know how to respond, but I remember it had a happy ending

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This.

Thank you!

joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one about a teenage girl who goes to a school in the countryside, i think it was an orphanage as well. The older girl doesnt like to be touched or something along those lines.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looking for one about a teenage girl who goes to a school in the countryside, i think it was an orphanage as well. The older girl doesnt like to be touched or something along those lines.

That would probably be Urbane by Fuji Tamaki, although it's a free school in that story rather than an orphanage.

joined Sep 10, 2017

That would probably be Urbane by Fuji Tamaki, although it's a free school in that story rather than an orphanage.

Ah you’re right, it’d been so long. But that’s the one, thanks!

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I'm looking for this manga, I just saw this in my old folder, but I can't exactly remember which manga is this, but I'm sure it is yuri tho.
https://imgur.com/HIen2OA

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

I'm looking for this manga, I just saw this in my old folder, but I can't exactly remember which manga is this, but I'm sure it is yuri tho.

https://mangadex.org/title/24504/tachibana-kan-ce-leb-life
Pg. 11

last edited at Jun 17, 2019 7:02AM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

https://mangadex.org/title/24504/tachibana-kan-ce-leb-life
Pg. 11

Oh, Thanks!

Heath
joined Oct 17, 2018

A girl has feelings for her friend but isn't able to tell her. Her friend comes over and asks her to help her make some food for the new person that she loves. When they finish her friend hands it back to her and confesses.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

A girl has feelings for her friend but isn't able to tell her. Her friend comes over and asks her to help her make some food for the new person that she loves. When they finish her friend hands it back to her and confesses.

Sounds like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_us_and_apples

WesternWolfie
Img_4008
joined Feb 13, 2018

Okay, so from what I can remember, it' a one shot doujin. It takes places at a school. The two girls are classmates. It's a co-ed school. During the beginning, some girls are talking about how Girl A is getting popular in her sports(?) club since [insert irrelevent male senpai] has been talking to her a lot lately. Girl B is either a part of the conversation or is just listening in, but either way she does not like what she is hearing. However, she doesn't say anything about that to the girls that were talking. I can't remember if the two main girls are childhood friends, but I know that they are close or something like that. I also can't remember what happens in the middle of the doujin, but eventually Girl A and Girl B are walking down the hall outside their classroom together and Girl A gets called out to by [insert irrelevant male senpai] and he starts talking to her about some club meeting or something (I wanna say that they never show the guy's face but idk). Girl A and Girl B are standing next to each other and Girl B starts getting irritated by the senpai talking to the girl she likes, so she secretly reaches out to Girl A's hand and holds it. Girl A gets noticeably flustered by this but she tries to continue her conversation. [insert irrelevant male senpai] notices how Girl A seems spaced out and asks her if she is paying attention. She replies that she is but she can only really focus on Girl B's hand in her's. Aaaaaaaaand that's all I can remember.

If you have any idea what doujin this is, PLEASE let me know. It's been driving me crazy.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

WesternWolfie
Img_4008
joined Feb 13, 2018

That's the one. Thanks!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I remember about a month ago, I've read this one one-shot, where two girls, both cast out by those around them (albeit in differently), fell in love with each other just as the apocalypse was coming via asteroid. Then they stayed together in the afterlife. What was it called again?

To reply you must either login or sign up.