Forum › Posts by WesternWolfie

WesternWolfie
Img_4008
joined Feb 13, 2018

That's the one. Thanks!

WesternWolfie
Img_4008
joined Feb 13, 2018

Okay, so from what I can remember, it' a one shot doujin. It takes places at a school. The two girls are classmates. It's a co-ed school. During the beginning, some girls are talking about how Girl A is getting popular in her sports(?) club since [insert irrelevent male senpai] has been talking to her a lot lately. Girl B is either a part of the conversation or is just listening in, but either way she does not like what she is hearing. However, she doesn't say anything about that to the girls that were talking. I can't remember if the two main girls are childhood friends, but I know that they are close or something like that. I also can't remember what happens in the middle of the doujin, but eventually Girl A and Girl B are walking down the hall outside their classroom together and Girl A gets called out to by [insert irrelevant male senpai] and he starts talking to her about some club meeting or something (I wanna say that they never show the guy's face but idk). Girl A and Girl B are standing next to each other and Girl B starts getting irritated by the senpai talking to the girl she likes, so she secretly reaches out to Girl A's hand and holds it. Girl A gets noticeably flustered by this but she tries to continue her conversation. [insert irrelevant male senpai] notices how Girl A seems spaced out and asks her if she is paying attention. She replies that she is but she can only really focus on Girl B's hand in her's. Aaaaaaaaand that's all I can remember.

If you have any idea what doujin this is, PLEASE let me know. It's been driving me crazy.