Forum › Catulus Syndrome discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh my stars ! Those twins are killing me with cuteness !

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

"Moegon"!? What the hell is that name!? It is some kind of generic drug? xD

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Dear, this series looks super cute, and I tried to read it hardly. But, at least in the first chapters, the protagonist was acting like a sociopath and that annoyed me too much.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"Moegon"!? What the hell is that name!? It is some kind of generic drug? xD

I think Moegon is what a Moeblob evolves to at level 42.

last edited at Apr 27, 2019 5:04AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

You know, these chapters with these random new catgirls aren't really appealing to me. There's too many of these new girls, and I can't remember (or care about) them at all. We already had a good-sized cast, why bring in more girls rather than focus on some of the pressing issues already present?

Dear, this series looks super cute, and I tried to read it hardly. But, at least in the first chapters, the protagonist was acting like a sociopath and that annoyed me too much.

I have no clue what you're going on about, unless it's that bit with her gaming buddies, which doesn't count as anything. A sociopath would just do whatever they want without any care for what people think. Yuki is the extreme opposite of that: she cares TOO MUCH about what other people think, and it's driven her to isolate herself through severe social anxiety.

last edited at Apr 27, 2019 6:49PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

A triple T pose, was such a manuever really necessary to establish dominance?

Gintama_sakata_gintoki_man_sword_greeting_smile_35615_300x240
joined Apr 29, 2019

cute dogs the side facts r cool, learning everyday

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Oguri x Yuki is canon and nothing can change my mind. :P

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A clear shot of her looking like a regular human for once. I don't think we've seen a flashback that had that yet.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

We've got more clear evidence that Maron and Anna used to be really close. I wonder what happened between them. Something has clearly had a profound emotional impact on both of them.

A clear shot of her looking like a regular human for once. I don't think we've seen a flashback that had that yet.

Which her? We see a past shot of Anna looking human, but we've had one of those before: she clearly became a Catulus as she grew up, like most of them. For Maron, the flashback clearly cuts off the top of her head so we can't see where her ears would be. And the present day view of Maron is just her looking like she normally does after taking Nekomimic.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

next chapter randomly goes full blown hentai, gives Aya an orgasm for her birthday

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Chapter is out of order: the (current) first four pages after the cover are clearly supposed to be the final four pages.

last edited at May 18, 2019 9:50AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chapter is out of order: the (current) first four pages after the cover are clearly supposed to be the final four pages.

Ya, shoulda put 0 before the single digits. Given how the site organises things you get 1 ->10 ->11 ->2 if that isn't done, been that way for ages.

next chapter randomly goes full blown hentai, gives Aya an orgasm for her birthday

'S fine, they refrained from holding hands o3o

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I was wondering why it seemed so confusing, you don't get to see page numbers on mobile or at least ios

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The order is not right, I got spoiled.

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

I thought that it was a /really/ short update at first. One of the mangas that I follow on another site tends to update a page or two at a time.

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I thought I was seeing some kind of advanced storytelling technique where the reader is supposed to have some moment of realization, but that it was not lol.

last edited at May 18, 2019 1:47PM

joined Jan 26, 2019

I refuse to believe Suyama was just kidding with that contract

297d65821adeab31d0925ea77031aa1ea9d979a3_full
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think it's not even subtext anymore, Yuki is 500% confirmed gay for Aya

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I'm really happy that Yuki's gift was much more well received than the others. Too often in subtexty moe series, the first friend's special connection to the protagonist ends up getting diluted as the friend group grows, until the first friend ends up becoming just another part of "everyone".

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like how basically nobody (save maybe ever-timid Yuki) takes Anna's posturing even remotely seriously and how Koko clearly feels strong kinship with Yuki as a fellow Long-Suffering One Sane Woman.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Looks like it's time for Oguri to stop hiding in the background and join the fun.

I like how basically nobody (save maybe ever-timid Yuki) takes Anna's posturing even remotely seriously and how Koko clearly feels strong kinship with Yuki as a fellow Long-Suffering One Sane Woman.

I am amazed you can remember the new girls' names.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It's not that many more to be honest. A kiss and a whit lily felt like it had dozens of people to remember.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Kozue-senpai OP, plz nerf.

To reply you must either login or sign up.