Forum › Shitsuji Shoujo to Ojousama discussion

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I love this series it's first yuri series I've read. and the one that got me hook in the first place
glad it's back on track

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Misunderstandings...misunderstandings everywhere.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The best thing about this manga is sadist Hinata...

It will just be a general typical yuri one without her

last edited at Jul 22, 2014 6:15PM

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

It has been great this past two days with the tons of uploads. :3

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

its ending soon so I'm sad but I'm also happy its going out on high note but I'm sad it might be ending but I'm and ooooohhhhhh just release the last chapter

last edited at Jul 29, 2014 10:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

When I saw that conversation with her parents, I thought this was the last chapter and we were getting yet another rushed ending. Glad to see there's one more chapter.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Ohhh... I want to see more of hinata drunks... .

joined Jun 5, 2014

everyone have some kind of special relationship with their personal butler . .including her dad ..

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

^^^ noticed that as well.

kinda glad Hinata is leaving. that should force Saki to grow up and realize she cannot be so selfish.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

When I saw that conversation with her parents, I thought this was the last chapter and we were getting yet another rushed ending. Glad to see there's one more chapter.

... only one more chappy?
tilts head

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Omg.. i'm so dirty.. I have read "You're a middle schooler who's still masturbating" >-< (On this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shitsuji_shoujo_to_ojousama_ch17#12)

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 3:32AM

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

^ lol...

Final chapter next? I'm wondering as well.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Oh no this is bad...I CAN'T WAIT to see the next chapter !! If next chapter is the final then I hope to see the most dramatic and romantic in whole story !! C'mon this is the best time for love explode !!~

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 1:03PM

joined Jul 31, 2014

i'm a sucker for this. glad it's been picked up.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Huh, looks like it's gone and caught an acute case of plot. I fear it may be terminal.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wait, a real conflict? I was totally reading this because it is hilarious and the art is great, but this is even better. Anxiously awaiting the final chapter...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's about the ending I expected. Nothing groundbreaking, but not unsatisfying in the end. Certainly better than rushing it.

joined Dec 18, 2013

Why do they always have to have one spot of contrived drama and then a return to status quo for an ending? If you've run out of ideas or don't enjoy drawing it anymore, just say so, and give us a decent final chapter instead.

joined Jan 8, 2014

oh man they should have ended it better....

at least have someone spill booze from the airport bar and then we get to see some fun reaction type stuff during their reconciliation.... :D
but still happy endings rule(one of the things film hardly ever provides us)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I liked it. It's like Nezchan said, nothing new but enjoyable. Plus, it's a happy ending where the two get together officially. That counts as official, right? But yeah , more sadist Hinata would have been great.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Im assuming the rushed ending wasnt deliberate - its like the mangaka finds out it wont be continuing in the magazine and they have 2 chapters left to finish it- i think they'd of liked more.

Anyways it was still a nice if cliche ending - a mutual love confession is always good :)

Overall really enjoyed this series. It was very funny in the best chapters, and i liked the characters.

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 11:52AM

joined Oct 21, 2013

Im assuming the rushed ending wasnt deliberate - its like the mangaka finds out it wont be continuing in the magazine and they have 2 chapters left to finish it- i think they'd of liked more.

IIRC Sanada Ikki said he'd wanted this manga to be 3 volumes long, but it was not to be.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it ended up being 2 volumes long.

EDIT2: Yes, pretty much what happened - author was told he had 2 chapters left.

Also, he did mention the possibility of doing a Saori x Haruna doujinshi work, but it seems he never got around to it...

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 12:33PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

IIRC Sanada Ikki said he'd wanted this manga to be 3 volumes long, but it was not to be.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it ended up being 2 volumes long.

EDIT2: Yes, pretty much what happened - author was told he had 2 chapters left.

Also, he did mention the possibility of doing a Saori x Haruna doujinshi work, but it seems he never got around to it...

This seems to happen a lot =/
It is unfortunate.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the two of them dancing around each other for a third volume might have gotten a bit tiresome, so I don't mind the 2-volume thing.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'm so, so, so biased here, but after reading A Divine Love Alone's ending, this seems like the greatest ending ever, lol.

It seemed a bit rushed for me, but it satisfied my happy ending criteria and therefore, I am happy. Overall, I must say this was a really enjoyable manga.

last edited at Sep 29, 2014 10:07PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.