Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Every girl in the world needs a cool, strong, tanned, masochist slave like Mari. That's a fact.

Pretty sure some prefer a princess...

Yuu's all punishment no praise style doesn't really work for me.

Hm, yeah. I have often thought that Yuu is doing it wrong. The way their relationship is portrayed, Mari's humiliation/punishment seems to work like foreplay to them. So some kind of reward should follow!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Every girl in the world needs a cool, strong, tanned, masochist slave like Mari. That's a fact.

Hm, yeah. I have often thought that Yuu is doing it wrong. The way their relationship is portrayed, Mari's humiliation/punishment seems to work like foreplay to them. So some kind of reward should follow!

Well, Mari seems more than happy with their dynamic and for many subs the humiliation/punishment is the whole point of the exercise and they don't actually want or need a reward because punishment is its own reward.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Well, Mari seems more than happy with their dynamic and for many subs the humiliation/punishment is the whole point of the exercise and they don't actually want or need a reward because punishment is its own reward.

I see nobody disputes the "tanned" part. Excellent.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Would you mind explaining your meaning here because I don't wanna jump the conclusion that you're applauding people not interpreting Mari as ethnically dark-skinned but that's kinda the only reasoning that comes to mind.

joined Jul 26, 2016

tsuun~

And can we take a moment to appreciate how Yuu has finally resigned herself to just being friends with the Mahimahi and stopped protesting? :3

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

tsuun~

And can we take a moment to appreciate how Yuu has finally resigned herself to just being friends with the Mahimahi and stopped protesting? :3

It's important to resign yourself to the inevitable sometimes.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Mari seems more than happy with their dynamic and for many subs the humiliation/punishment is the whole point of the exercise and they don't actually want or need a reward because punishment is its own reward.

But Yuu only gets hot and bothered when Mari reverses dominance...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Would you mind explaining your meaning here because I don't wanna jump the conclusion that you're applauding people not interpreting Mari as ethnically dark-skinned but that's kinda the only reasoning that comes to mind.

???
Ethnic? What? Lost me there.
It should be obvious Mari is tanned from lotsa outdoor sporty activities.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mari seems more than happy with their dynamic and for many subs the humiliation/punishment is the whole point of the exercise and they don't actually want or need a reward because punishment is its own reward.

But Yuu only gets hot and bothered when Mari reverses dominance...

Reminder that way back in the epic restaurant scene she was going on high enough revs to literally come on the spot the second Mari licked her finger... Yuu gets hot and bothered all the damn time, she's just too tsundere and stubbornly fixated on her facade to voluntarily show it.

That's one of the red threads with those two really. Mari'd no doubt be happy to sub all week, but she's well familiar with Yuu's assorted insecurities and resulting dishonesty of expression and knows she needs to occasionally gently force the issue to get things moving. Case in point, how she patiently prodded Yuu to start socializing with the Mahimahi.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

???
Ethnic? What? Lost me there.
It should be obvious Mari is tanned from lotsa outdoor sporty activities.

I wrote a whole post about how yeah, it's probably a tan but then I went back too look through to verify something and I noticed that she has no visible tan lines. Like, we've seen pretty much the entirety of her breasts , butt and legs and her dark skin tone is uninterrupted (including her nipples) so she's either tanning naked or it's her natural skin tone.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wrote a whole post about how yeah, it's probably a tan but then I went back too look through to verify something and I noticed that she has no visible tan lines. Like, we've seen pretty much the entirety of her breasts , butt and legs and her dark skin tone is uninterrupted (including her nipples) so she's either tanning naked or it's her natural skin tone.

Aah... now I get your point.
I had completely forgotten about the thing with her tan lines, or lack thereof. It does raise some interesting questions...

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I had completely forgotten about the thing with her tan lines, or lack thereof. It does raise some interesting questions...

I suppose the artist could have forgotten tan lines are a thing in like every one of her chapters too but that seems like more of a stretch than her just being dark skinned.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

im so happy, the world is great and beautiful

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

That's one of the red threads with those two really. Mari'd no doubt be happy to sub all week, but she's well familiar with Yuu's assorted insecurities and resulting dishonesty of expression and knows she needs to occasionally gently force the issue to get things moving. Case in point, how she patiently prodded Yuu to start socializing with the Mahimahi.

Oh yes I remember, lol. She got punished so much for that! Poor girl!
No, waitaminute, is "poor girl" really the thing to say here?

joined Dec 7, 2017

Just browsing through my manga reader today and was SOOO amazed to see not only new chapters, but 3 of them! Thank you SO much to whoever posted them, and if it's not too much to ask, I would be do grateful if it continued to be updated, especially with all the relationships progressing!

I have to say though, I do not appreciate what that Dr Mario person did, claiming to still be doing it when we had people prepared to take over as of this time LAST YEAR. I can only assume they told the site they were still working on it because the chapters done by others were never posted. Kind of a dick move if you ask me...

Still, I'm sooo grateful to whoever brought this back to life! It's such an unknown and misunderstood (you know what I mean) manga I was afraid it was gone the way of the Marimite manga like, forever ago. Except at least that had the anime.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

YES! ITTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I suppose the artist could have forgotten tan lines are a thing in like every one of her chapters too but that seems like more of a stretch than her just being dark skinned.

She could be of Okinawan descent. They tend to have a noticeably darker complexion compared to people from Honshu.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Or it could be she uses a tanning bed. But this is all beside the point: (I believe that) White Rose was saying that the dark skin makes her appealing, and was pleased that no one was disagreeing with that. The point was never about where the skin tone comes from or whether it is her natural tone or the result of tanning.

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 8:52AM

joined Oct 20, 2015

At the rate these chapters are being released, it would be faster to just learn moonspeak and buy the series myself.

joined Nov 21, 2017

YES! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Slantduffy posted:

At the rate these chapters are being released, it would be faster to just learn moonspeak and buy the series myself.

And then you can help with the raws and translation

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Wow, ch. 95 was super heartwarming.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

With an AK-47 you can make your own luck. Even if the gun is just a toy.
JK guns ruin lives.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I just might have a new favorite couple after 95

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Japanese girl with a rifle and american girl with a katana. Together they will be unstoppable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.