Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Like what other ones..? From this artist? I haven't seen a censored yuri kiss in months...
I did see a censored kiss in Kaguya-sama though. That was BS.

Didn't even expect there to be a kiss in Kaguya to begin with.

Well, if you aren't up to date with the manga, I suppose that makes sense. Believe me, it was earned.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 3:25PM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Like what other ones..? From this artist? I haven't seen a censored yuri kiss in months...
I did see a censored kiss in Kaguya-sama though. That was BS.

Didn't even expect there to be a kiss in Kaguya to begin with.

Well, if you aren't up to date with the manga, I suppose that makes sense. Believe me, it was earned.

What’s the title you’re referring to? It’s interesting to read about censoring kisses (I can understand whiting out oral stuff, but this indicates a pendulum swing to me), which country was this done?

joined Sep 6, 2018

Getting back on topic:

Love the start of this manga. Lots of room for a great story. I’d like to see Austin, the lizard, provide some comic relief in future chapters... either as off-subject/focus antics outside of character/dialogue OR one page add-on at end of chapter...

HOLD ON!

How far out has this manga been published before getting picked up for translation work? I mean: Is all this banter in this thread going to provide good feedback to the mangaka still working on this or are we all just chatting over a work that’s already completed?

joined Sep 6, 2018

I just felt like I woke up in “The Matrix”... does anything I say here matter in the real world?

That’s why I like seeing a table of contents or outline of the manga in the first chapter to at least know if the work is completed or in-progress. A copyright date would be helpful too.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 9:43PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

Definitely not from this artist. It was from other artists and I've read them a year ago.

What’s the title you’re referring to? It’s interesting to read about censoring kisses (I can understand whiting out oral stuff, but this indicates a pendulum swing to me), which country was this done?

I don't remember the titles and I don't really want to remember. It's Japanese though.

How far out has this manga been published before getting picked up for translation work? I mean: Is all this banter in this thread going to provide good feedback to the mangaka still working on this or are we all just chatting over a work that’s already completed?

The manga's still in progress. I just checked the mangaka's Twitter account and she has a Vol. 1 already released for Luminous=Blue and currently the latest volume for Comic Yuri Hime has the chapter 6 of this manga.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Holy crap, this manga is good so far. Can’t wait till the next chapter :-)

joined Sep 6, 2018

The manga's still in progress. I just checked the mangaka's Twitter account and she has a Vol. 1 already released for Luminous=Blue and currently the latest volume for Comic Yuri Hime has the chapter 6 of this manga.

Ok. Thanks for getting back to me. Alrighty, I'll restrict my comments to say "Yay!" or "Boo!" to reflect the extent of what my comments mean when boiled down or summed up.

For this manga, it's definitely in the "Yay!" category.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Wow. Those three pages with the popsicle were just lewd to me. Wow. Not to mention, holding hands while sucking a popsicle in publiiic.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Kaguya-sama: Love is War (please don't ask me to tell you the Japanese title, it's ridiculous). It's het though, so most people here don't care for it.
I mean, I did say manga... so obviously in Japan. And it wasn't pixelated or anything, the "censor" was just a balloon that flew in front of the kiss. In a movie it would be a stylistic technique I guess.

last edited at Apr 25, 2019 3:45AM

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

Camera girl x teacher, please.

• + + +
joined Sep 6, 2018

Kaguya-sama: Love is War (please don't ask me to tell you the Japanese title, it's ridiculous). It's het though, so most people here don't care for it.
I mean, I did say manga... so obviously in Japan. And it wasn't pixelated or anything, the "censor" was just a balloon that flew in front of the kiss. In a movie it would be a stylistic technique I guess.

Okay, googled it and found it. The blocking view of the kiss seems to be a ploy to stay within bounds of an age bracket. Like young teen manga and older teen manga rules mangakas abide by. Thanks for.pointing this out. It's kinda like the difference between PG and PG-13.

joined Apr 6, 2019

In fact...
The universe itself agrees with you.

This panel confirms it:

A winner at yuri.

A winner at life.

A sure winner at this year's National HighSchool Photography Award.

Two girls in love sucking on the same popsicle? Made of WIN.

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

I smell a good series on the horizon.

(nodding in agreement) hm... I think you have a keen sense of smell ;)

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Very intriguing beginning, lots of interesting things going on. Definitely need Sensei to get in on the yuri though, preferably with the MC, or it will feel like a missed opportunity.

Thanks for your work, Piranhaplant.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wow. Those three pages with the popsicle were just lewd to me. Wow. Not to mention, holding hands while sucking a popsicle in publiiic.

and

The most yuri thing I have ever seen.

You two... have the right idea and impeccable taste. d( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)b

https://serving.photos.photobox.com/73553391a8de1e0cb6e4c8a8c79e884201b22e0c849b0532a8aec9f7cbf14bd4e32a871c.jpg

A winner at yuri.

A winner at life.

A sure winner at this year's National HighSchool Photography Award.

Two girls in love sucking on the same popsicle? Made of WIN.

Oh wow. Laugh at me if you want, but, until you pointed it, I hadn't noticed that the popsicle came with a "WINNER" stick. I can't believe I missed such a neat detail! Why, it makes the scene perfect!! (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)♡

joined Jun 12, 2015

On the verge of cancelation. Will it menage to survive past volume 2?

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

This r gud

joined Apr 16, 2014

The ex-girlfriends bomb was very unexpected! MC's whole idea of using them as her subject, thought the ride was gonna be those bottled up feelings trying to burst but it turns out it's about rekindling an old flame, which is something I find rare. This is really promising.

Also, camera girl x senpai pls tnx

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Oh I wasn't expecting ex-girlfriends at ALL. I seriously thought 'unrequited pining' as is par for the course with these kinds of mangas. I also wonder if the MC will go around rekindling love after this lol like cupid

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Okay, googled it and found it. The blocking view of the kiss seems to be a ploy to stay within bounds of an age bracket. Like young teen manga and older teen manga rules mangakas abide by. Thanks for.pointing this out. It's kinda like the difference between PG and PG-13.

Uh... kisses do not affect ratings... And Kaguya-sama is not the type of manga that would be for children anyway.
This shot is a playful thing, a little teasing by the author. That's why it's BS, Aka was trolling us again.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Im getting a dark yuri vibes hmm hope not

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I was hoping for this one to be translated and finally! + the art is incredible.
I hope everything will be alright for these girls

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 7:07AM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

So I come back and everyone is arguing about lizards... what'd I missed? QwQ

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@Doc
To be fair, that ain't a phallic popsicle. It is very wide. I think the artist knew what she was doing. Tongues are so versatile.

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

I'm definitely digging the story...and her sensei too <3 Looking forward to reading more its nice when a yuri takes a different approach.

To reply you must either login or sign up.