Forum › Posts by Perix

Perix
joined Apr 23, 2019

Like what other ones..? From this artist? I haven't seen a censored yuri kiss in months...

Definitely not from this artist. It was from other artists and I've read them a year ago.

What’s the title you’re referring to? It’s interesting to read about censoring kisses (I can understand whiting out oral stuff, but this indicates a pendulum swing to me), which country was this done?

I don't remember the titles and I don't really want to remember. It's Japanese though.

How far out has this manga been published before getting picked up for translation work? I mean: Is all this banter in this thread going to provide good feedback to the mangaka still working on this or are we all just chatting over a work that’s already completed?

The manga's still in progress. I just checked the mangaka's Twitter account and she has a Vol. 1 already released for Luminous=Blue and currently the latest volume for Comic Yuri Hime has the chapter 6 of this manga.

Perix
joined Apr 23, 2019

The most yuri thing I have ever seen.

If this manga will be like the other ones that censor any kissing scenes that may happen in the future, then yes, this is the most yuri thing I'll see on this manga.

Perix
joined Apr 23, 2019

What if the 'Sunset Girl' is the teacher?

Hmm, maybe? I mean how the bangs are swept is pretty close to how the girl in the photo is, but she doesn't have a mole below her eye (maybe make up huh) and maybe sensei got a tan 2 years after the picture was taken....is what would be the reasoning for some features differing from that girl to sensei (apart from also the obvious hair length difference and all.).

There's really a lot of possibilities, it'll be amusing to find out what the actual answers are.

If we're on bets for this specific topic, I'm getting on the Sunset Girl being Amane. Not like I lose anything from betting on her. =))

Perix
joined Apr 23, 2019

Anyway, this is all just an argument to prove that it isn’t Hayama, and while it seems like we’re just picking at the straws for clues, I’m hesitant to believe it is her, or that her being the “Sunset Girl” would impact the story at all (or at least, compared to Amane being the girl instead).

And I do think the “Sunset Girl” photo is important to the story since it was brought up and Tarumizu specifically asked about it. Hayama also followed up commenting on her slump, and the year it was taken seems to add up with Amane and Nene’s middle school years, so I remain skeptical of it.

I do agree with this. I also find it interesting how Hayama addresses Amane without honorifics and Nene with a "-chan", iirc (but please do correct me if I'm wrong) dropping the honorifics when calling someone's name is akin to being close to that person enough to have the privilege to do so.

I do believe that Hayama is close to Amane to some extent, maybe on a friendly level of a sort? Because I am questioning how she knows that the two dated back in middle school, from how Nene acts, she seems like the type to be private about such things so I doubt they'd act like lovers openly around people unless alone or in a different place away from home. The only thing I can think of on how Hayama would know if it's Amane who tells her about it because Amane seems like type to do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hayama might be the indirect reason why the two broke up, but that's an idea that's stretching things too far so it might be about the "Sunset Girl" photo. And since I'm already saying this, I might as well throw out the idea that maybe Hayama likes Amane, I won't be surprised if she does, because some things will make sense if she does happen to like her.

Tbh, with the way Nene acts around Amane, I'm not sure if they'll even get together, that'll probably take a lot of time and a really good push and I'm not so sure if Nene's feelings are even intact unlike Amane's from what I see. I won't be surprised if Nene even starts to like Tarumizu.

I do know is that something's very fishy about Hayama and I can feel the "evil" aura from her.