Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

^^Woah. If it would be like that then it would be amazing. Now we need to get a chapter where we get to see that Hino loves Koguma too.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 10:07AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well, there is that point of view. However, maybe Hino was messing with her a third time. Cause Hima notices how Koguma was feeling and so she said that. So it was actually sunscreen but Koguma actually believed it to be an aphrodisiac meaning she felt and admitted to ... I believe I don’t need to say anymore on this.

Is Koguma's entire body one huge erogenous zone or something in your scenario? That's crazy sensitive.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I’m okay with this because we’ve already gotten so many chapters with these two. Hino isn’t going to take advantage of a helpless Koguma, that’s for certain. Getting her turned on as a prank isn’t that bad knowing that the two trust each other.

joined Jan 26, 2019

I am going with the idea the aphrodisiac did nothing because department store aphrodisiac in even a manga is not going to work and Hina did not seem to get turned on from putting it on her hands

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well, there is that point of view. However, maybe Hino was messing with her a third time. Cause Hima notices how Koguma was feeling and so she said that. So it was actually sunscreen but Koguma actually believed it to be an aphrodisiac meaning she felt and admitted to ... I believe I don’t need to say anymore on this.

Is Koguma's entire body one huge erogenous zone or something in your scenario? That's crazy sensitive.

I doubt Hino needs to touch her specifically erogenous parts for Koguma to start feeling, quote, weird, unquote... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I doubt Hino needs to touch her specifically erogenous parts for Koguma to start feeling, quote, weird, unquote... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She was huffing up a storm like she was sufffering a 40°C fever. So either Hino has magic fingers that would make world class masseuses envious... or Koguma is more sensitive than a whole body clitoris.
That or Don Quijote magic. Your call lol

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

For the record, "Quijote" is the modern Spanish spelling of "Quixote".

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 11:29AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah it's a really famous convenience store chain in Japan. Though I have no idea why they would name it after a classical Spanish vigilante.

joined Jan 26, 2019

A schoolgirl getting turned on by a delinquent touch her body is not 100% normal in these kinds of manga?

joined Dec 10, 2017

She was huffing up a storm like she was sufffering a 40°C fever. So either Hino has magic fingers that would make world class masseuses envious... or Koguma is more sensitive than a whole body clitoris.

Honestly though I think that's kind of normal for a horny highschooler, especially one who has no prior experience, no? I know I was like that when I was in highschool and my (now ex) girlfriend teased/touched me in similar fashions without touching any inherently sexual parts of me.

I think that Hino-san really did use sunscreen, and when she saw how into it Koguma was she decided to take it further by teasing her about it being an aphrodisiac.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 11:56AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

That or Don Quijote magic. Your call lol

More like just getting touched by Hino gets Koguma all hot and bothered. If she actually got to the proper erogenous parts the latter would probably need a change of underwear and fast.

Yeah it's a really famous convenience store chain in Japan. Though I have no idea why they would name it after a classical Spanish vigilante.

???
WYM "vigilante"? More like the OG chuunibyou and menace to unsuspecting windmills everywhere.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Woah there

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Honestly though I think that's kind of normal for a horny highschooler, especially one who has no prior experience, no? I know I was like that when I was in highschool and my (now ex) girlfriend teased/touched me in similar fashions without touching any inherently sexual parts of me.

I think that Hino-san really did use sunscreen, and when she saw how into it Koguma was she decided to take it further by teasing her about it being an aphrodisiac.

I suppose some people get worked up easily. Erogenous zones aren't limited to "sexual parts" anyway. The ears or neck or even feet can have erogenous zones.

???
WYM "vigilante"? More like the OG chuunibyou and menace to unsuspecting windmills everywhere.

Same difference.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 1:16PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

???

I see you know your classics.

The description of DQ as "chuunibyou" made me laugh out loud. He was like fifty years old when he decided to disguise himself as a knight errant and start adventuring. Poor guy, getting the "twelve-year-old boy disease" at his age... haha, talk about embarrassing...

joined Jul 26, 2016

???

Same difference.

Not even close.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

???

Same difference.

Not even close.

You can't do that. I played along with your joke and you have to react like this. What a sourpuss.

joined Jul 26, 2016

???

Same difference.

Not even close.

You can't do that. I played along with your joke and you have to react like this. What a sourpuss.

What am I supposed to do here, those are completely different things with no connection whatsoever.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What am I supposed to do here, those are completely different things with no connection whatsoever.

Oh come on. The joke is that vigilantes are basically Chuunibyous. What with their tendency for the overdramatic, self-serving idea of justice that is above the law, weird fetish of wearing tight spandex and attributing themselves superpowers.

Basically I am saying Batman is a chuuni.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh come on. The joke is that vigilantes are basically Chuunibyous. What with their tendency for the overdramatic, self-serving idea of justice that is above the law, weird fetish of wearing tight spandex and attributing themselves superpowers.

Basically I am saying Batman is a chuuni.

You're thinking about comic-book costumed vigilantes (also Bats being more or less off his gourd is canon and often a plot point, depending on the writer). But vigilantism is a very real phenomenom and rarely comical at all.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You're thinking about comic-book costumed vigilantes (also Bats being more or less off his gourd is canon and often a plot point, depending on the writer). But vigilantism is a very real phenomenom and rarely comical at all.

Zorro, Don Quijote and those masked morons patrolling suburbs in America who think baseball bats can beat guns would disagree. Vigilantes were always crazy people with some delusional issues, fiction or not.

So I am right in the comic book sense, in the actual example you brought up yourself (the good Don) and about modern day weirdoes. Can we now move on? K thx.

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 2:33PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I must admit that probably one the weirdest off topic I saw in this forum, so to get back on topic, anybody why Hino didn't get affected by the aphrodisiacs ? Maybe she is perpually aroused so it doesn't have any effect ?

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I must admit that probably one the weirdest off topic I saw in this forum, so to get back on topic, anybody why Hino didn't get affected by the aphrodisiacs ? Maybe she is perpually aroused so it doesn't have any effect ?

Aphrodisiacs generally are fake and don't work at all, unless you count drugs like amphetamines and testosterone
(AKA steroids):
https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/07/04/417366802/aphrodisiacs-can-spark-sexual-imagination-but-probably-not-libido

But she was clearly already excited so we wouldn't have noticed if it did work.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Yeah, the so called "aphrodisiac" is probably just sunscreen. That girl is already horny for Hino, no aphrodisiac needed.

joined Nov 5, 2018

Koguma was expecting something else to happen and got excited with that even before Hino touched her. She was disappointed when nothing more happened. So yeah it's probably normal sunscreen.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

woah woah WOAH HOT!!!
and no way that's real aphrodisiac is just trolling

last edited at Apr 9, 2019 6:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.