Forum › Itoshi Koishi discussion

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

This is the first instance of an age gap in which I felt actual empathy and discomfort for the protagonist. Takemiya Jin is so great.....

joined May 24, 2015

As much as I love this, I KNOW Takamiya Jin, and there's a big drama-llama just about to peek on the horizon, I feel it. We never get a drama-less fluff series...

joined Dec 28, 2016

Body shapes are a complete mess. Why do their head sizes keep changing? They have like shrunken heads.

Massive arm in one panel and thin arm in the third panel??? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/itoshi_koishi_ch01#10

joined May 11, 2016

Doesn't matter, thicc is hawt.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Finally a new series

joined Mar 28, 2019

Holy crap, the adult lady is freaking hot.

joined Mar 28, 2019

Body shapes are a complete mess. Why do their head sizes keep changing? They have like shrunken heads.

Massive arm in one panel and thin arm in the third panel??? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/itoshi_koishi_ch01#10

Jin Takemiya has her own style. It’s artistic and not meant to be exactly proportional. If everything is supposed to be proportional, it’s boring. She shoots more for expression than proportion.

Heck, even people who do draw proportionately make mistakes. Artists are not robots.

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 10:57PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Jin Takemiya has her own style. It’s artistic and not meant to be exactly proportional. If everything is supposed to be proportional, it’s boring. She shoots more for expression than proportion.

Heck, even people who do draw proportionately make mistakes. Artists are not robots.

Agreed xD we are only humans and even we are not perfect lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't like this font.

But the manga is cute.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

The only proper response to this chapter is "SQUEEEEEE~"

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

^SQUEEEEEEEEEE~

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm sorry, the weird way this artist draws mouths and faces means I can't think of anything but old Woll Smoth memes. I get that it's manga, but putting the mouth on the tip of the chin is a bit too much.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Agreed xD we are only humans and even we are not perfect lol

We are here for the story and thick plot (‘plot’ as in both ‘breasts’ and ‘story’). Let’s not focus too much on the artist illustration of the story, which is supplementary.

(Also, I think she’s great in yuri and in drawing, but that’s my bias :p)

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Another fun and cute chapter from Takemiya Jin. I love how they don't even care that the school sees them flirting together, it's nice to get a break from the usual "we have to wait until you graduate".

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Age gap <3

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Considering how cute and fluffy this manga is, the Takemiya Jin-patented drama turn is going to hit me even harder than usual.

joined Aug 10, 2018

It's not only the fact that it's not proportional that's the problem here. It's the inconsistency. Their body shape keeps changing from panel to panel.

In some, they can be described as feminin (tho with the now recognisable Jin breasts) and in other they are giant (or their head must have been magically shrunk) with the shoulders of professional rugbymen.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Woah. This is great. Gonna keep an eye on this.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

While heart throbbingly adorable, I have to question, the wisdom of, openly flirting with your underage girlfriend, at her school festival. People might get the wrong idea, or the right one, depending how you look at it.

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 5:19PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

While heart throbbingly adorable, I have to question, the wisdom of, openly flirting with your underage girlfriend, at her school festival. People might get the wrong idea, or the right one, depending how you look at it.

it really depends what grade she is in and how old the other one is.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

it really depends what grade she is in and how old the other one is.

Hina is 17 and Yayoi is 20-something professional if I understood correctly. I think they have at least 5 years of age difference.

joined Mar 16, 2013

Agreed. Her art hasn't always been my favorite and recently I feel as though its been going further down the drain. That's not to say I'm hating. I enjoy (mostly) all yuri, including this one. Though, good art and page layout is what makes manga a heck of a lot better.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

They're too cute together. Damn just get married already!

joined Jun 28, 2018

Very, VERY much looking forward to more of this series

joined Jan 7, 2019

The Takemiya Jin draught has finally ended!

To reply you must either login or sign up.