Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Add a like button bcs I find myself looking for a like button whenever I reallllly like a manga

joined Nov 5, 2016

So, I’ve recently not had time to keep up-to date on the “Recently Added” where I would follow each series to see how far along and/or if it was completed. I’ve figured out that searching “completed” would yield all the series/doujinshi/anthologies that have been completed, however, filtering by “date added” only provides the original release date added to the reader. The issue I’m facing is that older series that have started years ago, but have only finished recently, aren’t able to be conveniently located without have to search the results over and over to see what may have changed since last time I’ve looked. If possible could we switch or add the option to have the ability to filter by its most “recent” update to the reader? =x
Thanks~

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

Can we please get the isekai and lots of misunderstandings tags?

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 5:59PM

joined Jan 12, 2019

Suggestion: Make a page to show a countdown for the download limit.

I can't remember what was the time I started downloads, so I just have to try the download every few hours and the constant rejection makes my days sad.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Gonna start making new tags based on suggestions. Starting with Multiple Persona and Witch. If you have ideas on what needs tagging with those tags, please help out with some tag requests.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Has there been a suggestion for a dark theme? If not then I would like to request a dark theme design option

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=50249

This account is a very blatant advertising account.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Taken care of, thanks.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Taken care of, thanks.

That’s what needed to be done, and thank you for doing it. But I must admit that I was intrigued and even a bit charmed by linda2100’s word-substitution algorithm—it could teach certain Dynasty posters a thing or two about varying their word choices in their posts. :)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

it's not exactly a suggestion, I just need help

I don't use this account anymore, it's a huge mess and I hate my name. I want to delete it.
But I forgot the password of my actual account and even when I click 'reset my password' nobody sends me an email telling me what to do

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Gonna start making new tags based on suggestions. Starting with Multiple Persona and Witch. If you have ideas on what needs tagging with those tags, please help out with some tag requests.

Handholding tag when? :V

On a serious note, a Flashback tag might work, since a lot of the time in various series there'll be a chapter or two that is entirely (or almost entirely) a flashback. That being said, there are a lot of flashback chapters on Dynasty, so tagging them would be a pain...

joined Jan 6, 2017

Handholding tag when? :V

We already have Insane Amounts of Sex

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

On a serious note, a Flashback tag might work, since a lot of the time in various series there'll be a chapter or two that is entirely (or almost entirely) a flashback. That being said, there are a lot of flashback chapters on Dynasty, so tagging them would be a pain...

What would be the point though? It has the same issue as Time Skip. Nobody specifically looks for stories with flashbacks and knowing beforehand story has one doesn't really mean much on its own.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Would a 'fashion' tag be alright? We already have swimsuit as a tag, but more for works like Collectors or Reversible! where fashion is a major theme of the story, or for the fancy date chapters involving lots of clothing changes. It's easier to have a fashion tag similar to the cooking tag than digging through slice of life manga chapters looking for that one fashion chapter.

last edited at Feb 15, 2019 5:44PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

who is updating the fixed for the error pages?

"A Story of How Yazawa Nico-chan Became Conscious of Toujou Nozomi-san During a Game of Strip Janken at a Class Reunion" pgs Pages 9 and 11 were fixed (it has only those two pages) -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/agti3qnae9y54a3/fixed+pages+niconozo.rar

it was fixed a month ago and it hasnt been updated

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

also Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai!

Fixed acaedmy -> academy in page 3
and also changed "Lucky Sukebe are always by chance to the very end" to just "Lucky Sukebe are always by chance" in page 9

File here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/t1ndg295sjd0g7u/Chapter_1.zip/file

it hasnt been fixed yet

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Fixes have been applied..!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I know I already suggested that, but I really think Mother and Teacher should be tags (I think Teacher x Student can continue as a separate tag though). Gyaru too.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

(I think Teacher x Student can continue as a separate tag though)

If we get Teacher, it'd probably be better to ditch Teacher x Student. Combined with School girl, School life or College, Teacher alone should get the job done more often than not.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

(I think Teacher x Student can continue as a separate tag though)

If we get Teacher, it'd probably be better to ditch Teacher x Student. Combined with School girl, School life or College, Teacher alone should get the job done more often than not.

Yeah

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pages on the reader take forever to load again or is it just me?
Feels like a throwback to the 90's tbh.

I'm on mobile btw

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Pages on the reader take forever to load again or is it just me?
Feels like a throwback to the 90's tbh.

I'm on mobile btw

That happens to me a lot, but I have bad internet.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I think it's fixed. Thanks(?)

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

Page numbering (and ordering) for Yamada to Kase-san ch05 is funky:

Page 10 (the last page of the chapter) is between pages 1 and 2.

Instead of padding with zeroes up to three digits, it seems "00" has just been added in front of every page number (apart from the "Extra").

To reply you must either login or sign up.