Forum › The Girl I Like Showed Up to School in Pants discussion

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

2 hot chicks in pants looking like a snack... What more can go right

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

she who masters the pants, masters the hearts of all the lesbians...

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This would make for a good levi commercial

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

So..... HANDSOME!

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

Pantsu. Wait, that’s not it.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Pantsu. Wait, that’s not it.

Yeah my immediate reaction: Pantsuuuu?!

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

What an intense gay aura.

joined Sep 2, 2018

I guess they BOTH wear the pants in this relationship.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wait! Japanese girls can just choose to wear pants, to school!? This is huge! Now all we have to do, is get the japanese, to stop seeing their women as live in housekeepers, who make babies, and we have a full blown sexual revolution.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Wait! Japanese girls can just choose to wear pants, to school!? This is huge! Now all we have to do, is get the japanese, to stop seeing their women as live in housekeepers, who make babies, and we have a full blown sexual revolution.

Your impression of Japanese women doesn't seem to fall in line with their birth rate problem.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This is the new best thing. Yes.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I love a good pants couple

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

The problem Japanese culture has right now is that everyone works, works, works, all day and no one is home to make babies in the first place. Or you get a situation where the husband almost lives at work and the wife basically controls the house to the extent that he's more of a guest when he does come home than an actual resident. But, I digress.

joined Jan 22, 2015

The problem Japanese culture has right now is that everyone works, works, works, all day and no one is home to make babies in the first place. Or you get a situation where the husband almost lives at work and the wife basically controls the house to the extent that he's more of a guest when he does come home than an actual resident. But, I digress.

Putting this in a different light: Japanese society has evolved to prevent overpopulation by literally working people so hard that they don't have the time/ energy to procreate.

Half-jokes aside I'm not a fan of Japan's present family model.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Your impression of Japanese women doesn't seem to fall in line with their birth rate problem.

I know they have a looming population crisis, but I still think japanese still feel a woman's place is in the home. You never see a boy in a romance manga, learning to cook, just so he can make the girl he likes smile.

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 12:51AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

Putting this in a different light: Japanese society has evolved to prevent overpopulation by literally working people so hard that they don't have the time/ energy to procreate.

Half-jokes aside I'm not a fan of Japan's present family model.

The way I understand it, is they have the same problem we do here. Their wages aren't keeping up with inflation, even though their corporations, are raking in the dough. The japanese are just culturally conditioned to quietly bare it.

joined Jul 4, 2018

The sequel should have them wearing suits to a dance?

joined Jan 10, 2017

I know they have a looming population crisis, but I still think japanese still feel a woman's place is in the home. You never see a boy in a romance manga, learning to cook, just so he can make the girl he likes smile.

While there is that Yamato Nadeshiko trope, there are plenty of works subverting that. In fact I think the male leads in male oriented romance works are way more pathetic than most female leads.

You think Japanese stuff is bad, try some modern Chinese light/web novels, lol. No comparison. They drop some pretty hilarious backwards one-liners sometimes. Things straight out of the 1960s.

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 1:24AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i always find it funny when girls wearying pants are a big deal in manga, at my highschool (with a uniform) mostly every one had pants

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

School uniforms aside, skirts are somewhat uncommon where I live, probably because the heat and pollution are harmful for the legs skin. Still, most people wear jeans, not these tight stylish pants only few could properly rock on.

That said, gotta love the sheer energy present in these panels.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I was expecting the story to end with a punchline about how pants end up looking silly on her, but no, she is totally rockin' that look.

joined Sep 1, 2017

While there is that Yamato Nadeshiko trope, there are plenty of works subverting that. In fact I think the male leads in male oriented romance works are way more pathetic than most female leads.

It depends on what you mean by pathetic. If you mean the guy has no life skills, so the girl has to take care of him. I don't see that as an improvement.

You think Japanese stuff is bad, try some modern Chinese light/web novels, lol. No comparison. They drop some pretty hilarious backwards one-liners sometimes. Things straight out of the 1960s.

Yeah, I've heard the chinese are worse. Honestly, I think we in U.S. have quite a ways to go ourselves. It's a long hall project.

20210421_115600
joined Aug 7, 2013

but who's the top and who's the bottom

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

swaaag

joined Mar 12, 2019

but who's the top and who's the bottom

The short haired chick is the bottom obviously since the long haired one has authority to speak lol. It might be a different dynamic in bed tho lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.