Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl has a dream about being kissed by an angel, when in reality it was her friend who kissed her in the costume from the culture festivals play while she was home sick

joined Nov 13, 2018

Looking for one where a girl has a dream about being kissed by an angel, when in reality it was her friend who kissed her in the costume from the culture festivals play while she was home sick <

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/secret_stream#1

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

MC was dating a model or something, basically someone famous. There's rumor about the GF dating other celebrities (male) and when GF asks MC about this she basically expresses that she believes the rumor but she doesn't mind because showbiz is a harsh world and MC knows GF must do crap like that to climb up. GF smashes TV in anger and ran away which then MC expresses she's actually not fine with it but she doesn't want their relationship to interfere with GF's career.
Forgot the ending but it was a good end, like GF somehow convinces MC is the only one for her or something.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

MC was dating a model or something, basically someone famous. There's rumor about the GF dating other celebrities (male) and when GF asks MC about this she basically expresses that she believes the rumor but she doesn't mind because showbiz is a harsh world and MC knows GF must do crap like that to climb up. GF smashes TV in anger and ran away which then MC expresses she's actually not fine with it but she doesn't want their relationship to interfere with GF's career.
Forgot the ending but it was a good end, like GF somehow convinces MC is the only one for her or something.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear#1

?

joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl has a dream about being kissed by an angel, when in reality it was her friend who kissed her in the costume from the culture festivals play while she was home sick <

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/secret_stream#1

That’s the one!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/because_im_an_adult#1

Does anyone know if this paring are from a manga? I feel like I've read a oneshot with them in- or something very similar? Is it by Itou hachi? I couldn't find anything in the anthology its used as a cover in- or by the mangaka in it.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Looking for a manga (oneshot I think) of a older sister who secretly tempts her younger sister's gf to cheat with her. Later it is revealed that sisters were already dating each other and put on the "show" to determine worthiness or something similar. Thank you!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Looking for a manga (oneshot I think) of a older sister who secretly tempts her younger sister's gf to cheat with her. Later it is revealed that sisters were already dating each other and put on the "show" to determine worthiness or something similar. Thank you!

This, maybe?

last edited at Feb 20, 2019 1:56AM

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

This, maybe?

Yes exactly! Thank you :D

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Sorry pretty much new to this. Hope I'm doing this right. I'm looking to a one shot about a idol that gets washed up on a island from a boat crash with a tribe on the island

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Sorry pretty much new to this. Hope I'm doing this right. I'm looking to a one shot about a idol that gets washed up on a island from a boat crash with a tribe on the island

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_frontier

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

Hi! I'm searching a manga where a school girl (Let's call her GirlA) likes her friend (GirlB, who is an upper classmate), GirlB has another friend from her class (GirlC, she has short hair and wear glasses)
-GirlA talks about her life with a girl from a forum.
-GirlA thinks that GirlC hates her and likes GirlB.
-GirlB gets a boyfriend.
-GirlA is sad and then GirlC search her around school, hugs her and then confesses that she is her internet friend and that she likes GirlA.

It has a sequel where GirlA stalks GirlC on the forum they talked.

Sorry if the explaination is messy or weird, I don't know how explain it better ^^u

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This and the following chapter.

Fb_img_1541915801697
joined Oct 21, 2018

This and the following chapter.

Thank you!

Athletic girl goes to library there she meet a girl who fall down the stair while asking for book recommendations the she catches her the other that girl fell ill and she goes to her house to give a print a bought yogurt while feeding her the yogurt on her hand licked it and she blushed......... Kinda something like this

last edited at Feb 22, 2019 4:15PM by

joined Feb 22, 2019

Hello, i was wondering if you could help me. Im looking for a manga wherein friend1 thinks friend2 has a crush on someone and continually guess them. A guy then talks to friend1 and friend2 holds her hands behind their back. Friend1 blushes deeply and ask if its her that she has a crush on. At the end they walk home together and friend1 looks at her hands saying 'i had no idea she likes me' or something like that.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I am looking for a manga where an American girl comes to Japan and the Japanese girl compares her to other Americans/Westerners and they have sex I think? The white girl turns out to be the bottom or something.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

A girl doesn't know she is beautiful but everyone is aware of how she looks and then one day she suddenly being kiss by another girl who had a crush on her

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

This.

Thanks!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm looking for a oneshot, co-workers, the store sell some food I think. And MC was struggling because her loved one didn't show up for a lot (one month?). At the end they have a short sex scene (maybe was just NSFW).
Can someone help me?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm looking for a oneshot, co-workers, the store sell some food I think. And MC was struggling because her loved one didn't show up for a lot (one month?). At the end they have a short sex scene (maybe was just NSFW).
Can someone help me?

This, mayhaps?

To reply you must either login or sign up.