Forum › A Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess discussion

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I propose removal

1+

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

Hmm... Nani? Thought it meant adapted from light novel. Ah well it’s not a deal breaker to focus on reading once in a while.

last edited at Nov 3, 2018 3:39AM

Moth%20rect
joined Jul 26, 2018

Edit: Chapter 4 updated

Links for the epub/pdf version:
http://bit.ly/YuriElfMega
http://bit.ly/YuriElfGoogle

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 8:41AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

@sneikkimies - as someone who reads LNs in a daily basis, I sincerely thank you for translating these long chapters. <3 there's just not enough Yuri LNs even in Syosetu.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Is there even a point to break the curse if Rem accepts her for what she is and she's happy with Rem?

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Is there even a point to break the curse if Rem accepts her for what she is and she's happy with Rem?

Late night pillow talk.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I'm starting to wonder if Rem's mother had some involvement with Alferez's mother.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Oh wow, I didn't expect to like this. Thank you TLs!

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

it must be annoying though.

joined Jul 4, 2018

WOOOOOO, ITS-A-BACK!...
Seriously, I love light novels.

joined Jul 4, 2018

WOOOOOO, ITS-A-BACK!...
Seriously, I love light novels.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

is this fun?

joined Jul 23, 2018

I glad it’s back with a new chapter and 3 more are to follow! LN or not I enjoy a good read and this by far deserves to be here. I can’t wait for the next few chapters. Still wish for a actual book to own though

joined Jul 23, 2018

Like a lot of others here, the sex scenes aren't my favorite parts of this LN, but it's good, so as long as I get some romance and adventure along the way, it'll be just fine.

Also, @ForFoxSake
It is available (at least) on Amazon, but you can probably find it in other sites as well.

Thanks so much! I’ll definitely check it out

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I propose removal

1+

Why would they remove something good. If you guys are that stupid not to comprehend this story, then don't read and just move on. That simple. The tag even says "text". For sure you could understand that one, right?

last edited at Nov 9, 2018 12:17AM

joined Jul 4, 2018

Links for the epub/pdf version (updated for chapter 3):
http://bit.ly/YuriElfMega
http://bit.ly/YuriElfGoogle

You, Sir, are a blessing.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Kinda late comment because I was too lazy to log in, but:

Alferez's real mother is also Rem's other mother. Screenshot this (not really).
And the Mochiverse expands (not really²).

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Got to love the beginning of the third chapter:

Rem:
We support each other when feeling down, and had sex 4 times in that cold spring. This must mean I feel of Al as my little sibling.

Also, at the start of the second chapter, the princess makes fun of the elf for not being able to hold a box of supplies she claims were made light enough for the princess to carry, and later that chapter the elf holds the princes and leaps through the air while thinking how thin she is, and that she likely never performed a physical activity.

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 4:12PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Gosh i love this so!

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

A light novel? That's new

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 9:31PM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

That's nice. I would be sad if they get separated again

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Sex is so much better like this, can't they just wish to stop Al from being in heat all the time? But keep the ears and tail, even Rem knows keeping those is for the best.

If they don't want to suffer, a simple wish would be to stay together forever and let the tree take care of the details.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Yet another unexpected twist...bummer.

joined Dec 20, 2013

Sex is so much better like this, can't they just wish to stop Al from being in heat all the time? But keep the ears and tail, even Rem knows keeping those is for the best.

If they don't want to suffer, a simple wish would be to stay together forever and let the tree take care of the details.

That would be an incredibly dangerous move to do. together forever doesn't mean happy. what if the spring turn them into stone ? so they be together forever ?

Making wishes must be calculated with precision or you can't know what could happen to you.

Also, I KNEW IT ! I KNEW THEY WERE SISTERS !

Oh also... Incest tag ?

last edited at Feb 9, 2019 10:12AM

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

If Al's a full blooded human because she was born from a magically pregnant human, then shouldn't Rem be a full blooded elf and not a half elf by the same logic?

To reply you must either login or sign up.