Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

From confession to rejection, Sayaka stands strong. It’s frustrating on her part that Touko loves someone else, but Sayaka loves Touko genuinely to understand/ accept despite regrets. Like her expectation, Sayaka's is so kind. Seeing them both crying, tore me apart, but Touko and Sayaka maturely face what they need to face. I can see their friendship for a long run. I’m proud of them.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 6:09AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Did I stumble into the censor bar enthusiast reunion or something? My mouse has to run slalom through these comments so I won't accidentally uncover a horrible spoiler.

It's good to hear that the next chapter delivers tho! A friend told me that she cried when reading the raws, so that's a thing.

joined Jan 11, 2019

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6018157527

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 4:08AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

...and suddenly I miss the censor bars.

Touko rejected Sayaga's confession and know her love yuu indeed in chapter 38 . So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

I like to say two things about your comment.

One you forgot to put the censor bar for spoilers, what you just put are spoilers
you need to do this spoilers

Two I don't think that the series will end with just three chapters.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

Shouldn’t you put spoiler tag? The chapter isn’t posted here yet. And I don’t think it will end in next 3 chapters. Remember, it’ll end in volume 8. Volume 8 can’t be that short. And it kinda nonsense if there’s only 3 chapters, 1 for Yuu x Touko talks, and 2 for fluffs? No. It’s too shallow.

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 6:18AM

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Any idea what the bridge could symbolise? It's shown three times so it might have some more meaning than: 'they crossed the bridge'.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Whining, stomping my feet, and holding my breath until I turn blue isn’t actually going to make the translation appear here any faster, is it?

OK, OK—just checking . . .

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 9:01AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whining, stomping my feet, and holding my breath until I turn blue isn’t actually going to make the translation appear here any faster, is it?

You'll never know until you try.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Guess not--no new chapter and here I am with a pounding headache.

Back to waiting patiently it is, then. :)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Stop it, you're making me feel like I'm a bad person for finding all this I quoted funny... And I think everyone should know by this point what usually happens when I feel like bad person... self-worth and self-esteem plummit, while self-loathing and self-punishment skyrocket

last edited at Jan 26, 2019 5:19PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Stop it, you're making me feel like I'm a bad person for finding all this I quoted funny... And I think everyone should know by this point what usually happens when I feel like bad person... self-worth and self-esteem plummit, while self-loathing and self-punishment skyrocket

Wait—people are joking around, you find it funny, and that makes you feel bad about yourself?

You might want to get that looked at, BV.

joined Jan 11, 2019

So I think this story will quickly go to end in next 3 chapter. Only Touko talk to yuu to show her purpose.

Shouldn’t you put spoiler tag? The chapter isn’t posted here yet. And I don’t think it will end in next 3 chapters. Remember, it’ll end in volume 8. Volume 8 can’t be that short. And it kinda nonsense if there’s only 3 chapters, 1 for Yuu x Touko talks, and 2 for fluffs? No. It’s too shallow.

Sorry. I am new here. this is my first post in this forum. :xD
If this story can't end in the next 3 chapters ( Volume 7), It need to use additional 1-5 chapters to resolve contradiction between Touko and yuu in Volume 8 ? In 38 chapter, Touko sent Line message to yuu, I don't think their talks will be arranged very behind. In fact, I feel the rhythm of the story has accelerated.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 4:00AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

@Wesly_Zhang
Spoilers go like this dear friend:
This on both ends ==
Like this

I don't think i can take any more collateral damage. lol

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 3:36AM

joined Jan 11, 2019

@Wesly_Zhang
Spoilers go like this dear friend:
This on both ends ==
Like this

I don't think i can take any more collateral damage. lol

Yeah, Thanks a lot, I edit it. (^_^)

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 4:01AM

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

Sorry. I am new here. this is my first post in this forum. :xD
If this story can't end in the next 3 chapters ( Volume 7), It need to use additional 1-5 chapters to resolve contradiction between Touko and yuu in Volume 8 ? In 38 chapter, Touko sent Line message to yuu, I don't think their talks will be arranged very behind. In fact, I feel the rhythm of the story has accelerated.

It would take 3 chapters to resolve Yuu and Touko's current conflict but, there's also other things to resolve like them coming out as a couple or what happens to the other characters.

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

I think there are more topics that should be revealed: they should start to meet openly, the reaction of Yuu's parents to this (remember, her father spoke negatively to the sister's joke about the fact that Yuu dating a girl and sister was worried about mom's reaction), to find a couple for Sayaka. The ideal option would be to dedicate the whole volume to completion and not to leave anything to think of this.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 8:36AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

BV, I realize I don't really know you outside of these forums, and I don't always "get" your posts, which I chalk up to language barriers mostly, but some things I'm pretty certain of:

1) You're definitely not a bad person.
2) You're supposed to find that stuff funny
3) You should never trust the little voice in your head that puts you down. It's a dirty little liar

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Also aaagh that link to the raws is nothing but broken images for me! (graspy clawing motions) Neeeeeed...Yagakimiiiiii...
(sobs)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Also aaagh that link to the raws is nothing but broken images for me! (graspy clawing motions) Neeeeeed...Yagakimiiiiii...
(sobs)

I was just looking at them two seconds ago--motivated by the sentiment in your last sentence--and they worked fine for me.

They're there, so it's got to be a device or something at your end.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 12:17PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

TL: https://imgur.com/a/DigCm2h
The chapter is also uploaded on Mangadex but I heard there's some internal server issue that's making it slow to load (The file size is pretty big too so I might have to reupload). This was such an amazing chapter & a bit of an interesting one to translate. 4s version should still be coming at some point, but this should suffice for now. Enjoy, folks!

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

The chapter is also uploaded on Mangadex but I heard there's some internal server issue that's making it slow to load (The file size is pretty big too so I might have to reupload). This was such an amazing chapter & a bit of an interesting one to translate. 4s version should still be coming at some point, but this should suffice for now. Enjoy, folks!

All of the thanks

Edit: That was so beautiful, can't quite find the words right now.

last edited at Jan 27, 2019 4:03PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Isn't awesome when a random idiot post one spoilery image of Chapter 36 in a random group after you successfully managed to avoid spoilers the entire weekend? Joy, glorious, absolute happiness right now ¬¬
(not talking about anyone on this thread by the way or this site for that matter, just wanted to vent out because I'm super pissed right now)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wow, once again. A lot to unpack here, but I’m going to try to wait until it’s on Dynasty to even try.

Thanks!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

BV, I realize I don't really know you outside of these forums, and I don't always "get" your posts, which I chalk up to language barriers mostly, but some things I'm pretty certain of:

1) You're definitely not a bad person.
2) You're supposed to find that stuff funny
3) You should never trust the little voice in your head that puts you down. It's a dirty little liar

This is something I didn't know I needed until it came. Thanks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.