Forum › GALAXY HEART discussion

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

There should probably be an incest tag for this.

But that's just a theory...

20200809_174305
joined Jan 31, 2013

A game theory

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Not in front of the kids

joined Jun 30, 2016

Dude where is the incest tag?!

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

After the shit i took for "Everything yuri except for me" i come to relax here...ahhh

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

A game theory

THANKS FOR WATCHING

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I don't know what it is exactly, but for some reason it's really funny to me when translators stubbornly refuse to use the characters' english names when translating into english

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I was gonna say I'm more used to the localized names, but calling her Roze is 10/10.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I don't know what it is exactly, but for some reason it's really funny to me when translators stubbornly refuse to use the characters' english names when translating into english

It's reminiscent of fansubs of the "Keikaku means plan" variety.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Not exactly a fair comparison imo of specific names to commonly known words and phases.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

peach is Rosalina’s mom
Game Theory in Yuri manga

God damn it

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Destroy the theory!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Of course it's Eromame.

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

This is way too cute >< and my gosh, those poor innocent Luma’s being subjected to such obscene handholding

joined Jan 6, 2017

First of all, the incest tag isn't necessary at all since Peach being Rosalina's mom is just a theory/headcanon.

While that's true, the first few pages seem to imply that Peach is Rosalina's mum in this.

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

I love the Lumas. Precious babies.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Not exactly a fair comparison imo of specific names to commonly known words and phases.

Thus "reminiscent of" and not "the same thing as."

joined May 24, 2015

Ahh, the "sheltered and not used to common human emotions" person suddenly getting fluttery feelings over a very straightforward person dynamic is soo nice.
Also Roze best Mom. Her interactions with the Lumas is adorable af

joined Feb 1, 2018

First of all, the incest tag isn't necessary at all since Peach being Rosalina's mom is just a theory/headcanon.

While that's true, the first few pages seem to imply that Peach is Rosalina's mum in this.

I thought so too, but the afterword mentioned not being sure about who the parents were. Maybe its unintended?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I thought so too, but the afterword mentioned not being sure about who the parents were. Maybe its unintended?

Yeah, I was confused too. Either way, this was cute.

Ahh, the "sheltered and not used to common human emotions" person suddenly getting fluttery feelings over a very straightforward person dynamic is soo nice.
Also Roze best Mom. Her interactions with the Lumas is adorable af

I have to agree on both.

Giga_animehq_9
joined Feb 9, 2018

I saw an incomplete version of this. Thank goodness they finally finished and translated it. It's been SO LONG!

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

owo

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Wendy o Koopa is jealous

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Thus "reminiscent of" and not "the same thing as."

If you’re comparing the like of apples to oranges, then sure.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

For some reason it's really funny to me when "localizers" stubbornly insist on needlessly changing the characters' names when "localizing" into English. Oh, did I say funny? I meant angering.

That aside, Eromame's return was worth waiting for. Thanks for your work - and for preserving the actual original names, Shousanki.

To reply you must either login or sign up.