Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

What's with all these het predictions? As someone pointed out above she clearly remembers Lily from the previous world. Furthermore, who says an author can't do both het and yuri? Plenty of those around, like Cool Kyoushinsha and Kuzushiro for example.
...Unless of course y'all are trolling, in which case I just fed you. Admittedly I'm not very good at telling the difference between fake and genuine idiocy.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What's with all these het predictions? As someone pointed out above she clearly remembers Lily from the previous world. Furthermore, who says an author can't do both het and yuri? Plenty of those around, like Cool Kyoushinsha and Kuzushiro for example.
...Unless of course y'all are trolling, in which case I just fed you. Admittedly I'm not very good at telling the difference between fake and genuine idiocy.

There are several would-be-Nostradamus posters here who run around predicting the imminent appearance of their particular taboos: "The het is falling! The het is falling!" or "NTR is coming--I just know it! Burn the unclean!"

And sometimes there even turns out to be het or NTR. . . .

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ya know, there are literally stories with Het and Yuri-crush tags on here right? It not ending up with two girls as a couple is not a criteria of it being on this site.
Even if it turns out to be yuri bait (how? It literally already showed actual lesbian girlfriends in the first chapter), it still has the right kind of plot to be on this site.

And I still think you are overreacting and jumping the gun. lol

If is like that, where is the tag huh? Where is Het tag? If the main is hetero, then where is the tag? I come to read yuri, not hetero, but with this author, what can i expect?
Right now is yuri but what about the end?! Until with that title said a lot about this...
Normally i ignore stories like this but this is getting me mad everytime
Perhaps she is becoming lesbian but what about when she back to her world, what about if the girl is a boy? With what the author did to Idol, what can i expect?!...meh i preferred abandond this

Have you considered that on-going works tend to change over time? How is the uploader who tagged this going to guess the ending? lol I simply explained to you that this site doesn't have your weird requirements and anything goes.
If you are too afraid of surprises you might want to stick with completed series~

Right now you are flipping out over nothing with zero evidence towards the actual outcome. The mere possibility annoys you, which is plain hysterical. Chill out and see where it goes.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 4:06PM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

What's with all these het predictions? As someone pointed out above she clearly remembers Lily from the previous world. Furthermore, who says an author can't do both het and yuri?

Most authors don't bait people into thinking something is yuri and then make it het to be fair. This one is rather unique in that regard

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Ya know, there are literally stories with Het and Yuri-crush tags on here right? It not ending up with two girls as a couple is not a criteria of it being on this site.
Even if it turns out to be yuri bait (how? It literally already showed actual lesbian girlfriends in the first chapter), it still has the right kind of plot to be on this site.

And I still think you are overreacting and jumping the gun. lol

If is like that, where is the tag huh? Where is Het tag? If the main is hetero, then where is the tag? I come to read yuri, not hetero, but with this author, what can i expect?
Right now is yuri but what about the end?! Until with that title said a lot about this...
Normally i ignore stories like this but this is getting me mad everytime
Perhaps she is becoming lesbian but what about when she back to her world, what about if the girl is a boy? With what the author did to Idol, what can i expect?!...meh i preferred abandond this

Have you considered that on-going works tend to change over time? How is the uploader who tagged this going to guess the ending? lol I simply explained to you that this site doesn't have your weird requirements and anything goes.
If you are too afraid of surprises you might want to stick with completed series~

Right now you are flipping out over nothing with zero evidence towards the actual outcome. The mere possibility annoys you, which is plain hysterical. Chill out and see where it goes.

I just don't want to be dissapointed, i got that feeling so much that i can even think about the actual chapter than what will come next...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What's with all these het predictions? As someone pointed out above she clearly remembers Lily from the previous world. Furthermore, who says an author can't do both het and yuri?

Most authors don't bait people into thinking something is yuri and then make it het to be fair. This one is rather unique in that regard

Did the author do that in all their stories though? Or was it just the one? Because unsurprisingly, many authors try to do different things. One day they write a Sci-fi thriller, the next time a Sci-fi crime drama. If they feel really crazy it might even be a Sci-fi urban suspense story.

Don't doubt writer's ability to get bored of their previous style.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

I just don't want to be dissapointed, i got that feeling so much that i can even think about the actual chapter than what will come next...

Hence why I said you appear hysterical. Deep breathes. It's just a manga. The less invested you are the less it will hurt, so just think of it as a side-project. When there is actual evidence of it going south, just wait for people's reactions to the ending. lol

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 4:11PM

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Did the author do that in all their stories though? Or was it just the one? Because unsurprisingly, many authors try to do different things. One day they write a Sci-fi thriller, the next time a Sci-fi crime drama. If they feel really crazy it might even be a Sci-fi urban suspense story.

Don't doubt writer's ability to get bored of their previous style.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Hence why I said you appear hysterical. Deep breathes. It's just a manga. The less invested you are the less it will hurt, so just think of it as a side-project. When there is actual evidence of it going south, just wait for people's reactions to the ending. lol

Thanks...anyway, i decide to not read this story, i preferred read something like Tadokoro-san, with drama like Cross Heart or mayor stories that any of the main characters hasn't experiment nothing with a men before, i like the pure stories and good drama without men interfiering...just with the main characters, with the others i don't care

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 4:18PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Thanks...anyway, i decide to not read this story, i preferred read something like Tadokoro-san, with drama like Cross Heart or mayor stories that any of the main characters hasn't experiment nothing with a men before, i like the pure stories and good drama without men interfiering...just with the main characters, with the others i don't care

Well I can't tell you what to like, but dang, you must have some issues with the male population. Guys are a normal part of everyday life and excluding them from the story usually is just a cheap cop-out. Aside from family (obviously all characters tend to have a father), having close friends be boys shouldn't hurt. Having a former male lover isn't gonna "taint" the girl, that's just judgemental and cruel towards bisexual girls.
If you need the 100% yuri delusion injected to your veins tho, go ahead. If you haven't read AnoKiss yet, that one conveniently forgot men exist, so it would suit your tastes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just to make sure that I'm at least adjacent to the same dimension as everyone else: this story takes place in a world (as we have seen it so far) where absolutely no men exist, right?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Just to make sure that I'm at least adjacent to the same dimension as everyone else: this story takes place in a world (as we have seen it so far) where absolutely no men exist, right?

That appears to be the case. Unless this becomes a Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles-esque multiverse adventure, I'd say it's fairly safe to be that way. Just look out for blue-eyed magicians and blackclad swordsmen to be sure.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 4:43PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That appears to be the case. Unless this becomes a Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles-esque multiverse adventure, I'd say it's fairly safe to be that way. Just look out for blue-eyed magicians and blackclad swordsmen to be sure.

Right, thanks. Now, males could be introduced in future chapters, and, given the transformation of the girl's world, genders could be switched or made ambiguous, or any number of other things could happen that would result in depictions of anatomical males.

But so far, so good, I'm thinking. So for me it's steady as she goes, until a course correction is needed.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Or they will research together and make a portal to link to another dimension, the one were everyone is male, and then they will mix together and save all the world from the evil lesbianism!
Happy End! (Yes, like the manga, exactly like the manga.)

Or maybe we're suffering for nothing. Who knows. Time will tell... now about reading this or not... will this be another Stretch?

I only know that the MC is actually crazy. Wanting to get back to her own world? Madness if you ask me.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Well I can't tell you what to like, but dang, you must have some issues with the male population. Guys are a normal part of everyday life and excluding them from the story usually is just a cheap cop-out. Aside from family (obviously all characters tend to have a father), having close friends be boys shouldn't hurt. Having a former male lover isn't gonna "taint" the girl, that's just judgemental and cruel towards bisexual girls.
If you need the 100% yuri delusion injected to your veins tho, go ahead. If you haven't read AnoKiss yet, that one conveniently forgot men exist, so it would suit your tastes.

Actually i'm reading that series, i like it a lot...and yes, i admit it, i'm a men but i hate bisexual stories (with the respect that deserve those people), in the case for example "father, brother, teacher, friend, etc." They don't annoy me , i just hate that one or both of the MAIN characters had in the past a relationship with a men (more if they had a sexual experience), but with the other characters i really doesn't care...yeah, which the mens are in a story made it realistic, that don't annoy me, just that they interfiere in the relationship, or the main characters had experiment with them in the past...
An example of my what my taste is like, read Mage and Demon Queen...besides the comedy and fantasy, that is exactly what kind of stories i like, or Blooming Sequence...

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 5:13PM

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

I want to live in that yuritopia

joined Dec 13, 2013

“you’ve got some ovaries” is my new favorite phrase now

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 5:15PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Actually i'm reading that series, i like it a lot...and yes, i admit it, i'm a men but i hate bisexual stories (with the respect that deserve those people), in the case for example "father, brother, teacher, friend, etc." They don't annoy me , i just hate that one or both of the MAIN characters had in the past a relationship with a men (more if they had a sexual experience), but with the other characters i really doesn't care...yeah, which the mens are in a story made it realistic, that don't annoy me, just that they interfiere in the relationship, or the main characters had experiment with them in the past...
An example of my what my taste is like, read Mage and Demon Queen...besides the comedy and fantasy, that is exactly what kind of stories i like, or Blooming Sequence...

Alrighty then. A purist to the bone. That's what fiction is for I suppose. Might be a tad closeminded to judge a character on having experience with guys, if that literally doesn't factor into her relationship with the female love interest, but you do you.

I think we went off-topic far enough now. This story won't go het any time soon at least.

joined Nov 7, 2017

“you’ve got some ovaries” is my new favorite phrase now

I've got a friend who uses it all the time.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I think we went off-topic far enough now. This story won't go het any time soon at least.

I hope you're right

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Loving this so far

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Ah! I remembered, this reminds me to a sci-fi book, "Sisterhood of Sun" where the men were wiped by a virus (later discovered work of an alien species to wipe out the humanity) and a scientist saved the humanity discovering the way to make lesbian babies.
In the age of the protagonist they managed to recreate men with science, but thinking of having sex with one is viewed as something like bestiality.
I need to read that book. I started and then I found another that I liked more and forgot about it.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

-That would make you an heterosexual, right?
-... Right?
-Oh, yeah, yeah, sure. Ether-o-Serial, right...

EDIT: Oh, this is from the same person who did Idol Pretender... Yeah, she's totally going to have a relationship with Lily, then go back to her world and discover Lily there is a boy. Well, at least I hope the author learned how to do likeable characters, at the very least.

Good to know the bait and switch won't happen, but what really concerns me is the character building issue. That was the real trainwreck back then.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 5:59PM

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

This is my new favorite isekai

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 5:57PM

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I wonder if the protagonist will fall in love with this science girl, go back to the world where males exist with her help, and then look for this girl's counterpart there? And that version of her won't have the memories of the their time together at first, but will kinda recover in a steins;gate/your name kind of way?

well I'd be really disappointed if it becomes that clichè, at least at the point we are now this story feels like it could go anywhere.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This girl won't stay straight for too long, she's already seeing lilies.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I wish truck-kun would take me to that world... What if she changed places with her other dimension version, and now there is herself who always lived in a Yuri world surrounded by males and she turns straight, and they somehow can communicate with each other and decide to stay on the new world (summary the Yuri turns straight and the straight turns Yuri).

And that version of her won't have the memories of the their time together at first, but will kinda recover in a steins;gate/your name kind of way?

But then the girl in that Yuri world would be all alone.. that's sad.

last edited at Jan 24, 2019 6:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.