Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

The 'prototype' is much more yuri. Ha. :D

RandomGuyReading
Q-street-fighter-iii-3rd-strike-portrait-art
joined Jun 16, 2015

I heard somewhere that there was a NSFW doujin of this pair too. I hope Someone finds it and uploads it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfSzgV1q5g

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

oh is that the End? sad. I would've loved to see more! :) But still loved this great yuri-fied chappie.

Not even close. This appears to be a standalone chapter, drawn either by a different person or long long ago by the same artist, which acts more as a oneshot to cover the basics of the series. The series itself is still ongoing.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

I hope this keeps updating i love these two.
(Anyone got info on the creation/translation of this, or a link to more chapters)

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

But she seems so stupid...

I don't remember Kasumi being that savage goddamn

Also, regarding CH. 35, it was a mistake of Sakurako to not store her new pictures into a locked folder... or just lock her whole phone.

I guess Yukiko just wanted to make a joke so it doesn't really matter.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 4:23AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Here I was getting all excited about the series finally going full yuri and then I noticed that was just a pilot....

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I could swear the one-shot suddenly turned into this in the middle. :D

joined Mar 18, 2018

They are so casual about their relationship(?) that it's almost annoying... I don't know if i love it or hate it...
Do they ever adress it or confess or something?! I know it's primarily a comedy but give me something!
I'm going freaking mental over here!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

oh is that the End? sad. I would've loved to see more! :) But still loved this great yuri-fied chappie.

Not even close. This appears to be a standalone chapter, drawn either by a different person or long long ago by the same artist, which acts more as a oneshot to cover the basics of the series. The series itself is still ongoing.

It IS the same mangaka - this is the pilot chapter so it was wrote first, but wouldn't be cannon to the series since it covers many of the same bits just compressed.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

Sad that the pilot had more yuri, now its just relegated to subtext

joined Mar 18, 2016

So I just reread this (again) and I think I liked their dynamic in the beginning more. For whatever reason Sakurako has started leaning into the almost creeply obssessed actions toward Kasumi instead of the nurturing love that had been shown from the start. They had already been kissing here and there in volumes 1&2 so I'm not sure why Sakurako started having a personality shift for 3&4.

Kasumi has also changed in how she approaches Sakurako's affection. It may just be me, but Kasumi has been initiating contact less after volume 2. Before, there would be panels showing Kasumi viewing Sakurako and her actions with hearts and affection.

I'm not attacking the manga in any way shape or form because it's one of the most funny, fluffy, and lighthearted manga that I've read (and will continue to read). I was just wondering if anyone else had made this observation.

Thank you to the scanlators, typesetters, translators, and anyone else who contributes to making futaribeya avaliable for us to read, I really appreciate it and am looking forward to reading these girl's next antics.

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 10:56AM

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

They are so casual about their relationship(?) that it's almost annoying... I don't know if i love it or hate it...
Do they ever adress it or confess or something?! I know it's primarily a comedy but give me something!
I'm going freaking mental over here!

Sakurako was already confessed but Kasumi just didn't understand.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch32#9

last edited at Jan 4, 2019 12:51PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

That was the pilot? Holy shit they were even gayer then.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Why cant the whole manga be as gay as the pilot? Man..

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why can’t the pilot be more like the manga?
Manga are proper, so thoroughly square
Eternally anchored, the ship’s never there
When it calls for a kiss, it will just give a pat
Why can’t a pilot be more like that?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Finally a kiss <3

They've kissed repeatedly.

Are people even -reading- this series?

48415285_590924341357470_2320604137500180480_n
joined Jan 1, 2019

Official fuck when?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"...so I tried pouncing on her."

If this pilot has taught me one thing it's that we were actually experiencing the SUPER SUPPRESSED SAKURAKO the entire time! Holy moly, her gayness is just beyond this world! And Kasumi is totally not talking around the bush either!

Is this what it's like to find out that the opponent you had a tough time keeping up with was wearing weighted clothing the entire time?!

last edited at Jan 5, 2019 2:32AM

joined Dec 13, 2018

Is Kasumi is asexual? The "unresisting staring" thing that Kasumi did in that pilot kinda makes me think so. She has a very low drive in general, and that might extend to sex.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Matching knickers...

Wow.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

kouhai ship

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

This series just get gayer and gayer. I love it. In the beginning it was so mild that the yuri tag was missing. I still wonder about Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship, they're kissing, wearing matching panties, cups and clothes; they even sleep together every night, but neither of them made it official .-.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This series just get gayer and gayer. I love it. In the beginning it was so mild that the yuri tag was missing. I still wonder about Kasumi and Sakurako's relationship, they're kissing, wearing matching panties, cups and clothes; they even sleep together every night, but neither of them made it official .-.

Totally platonic.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Totally platonic.

Also totally asexual.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Totally platonic.

Also totally asexual.

I think it just evolved into a romantic couple? I mean they do stuff like flirting, acting like newlyweds, going on dates, and proposing to each other all the time. They're definitely not less than a couple at this point. Also how great is it that they remember that their first kiss was terrible.

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 4:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.