Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

The author did it again, a wonderful confession on Sayaka's part; I was actually cheering for her (even though I like Yuu&Touko together). Really felt her emotions and relief at having finished the confession. And the author taking the time to work out Sayaka's feelings/why love Touko was just so wonderful. Wish more manga (yuri) like such. >_<
As a thought since talking about all the different confessions in this manga, Yuu's confession reply by Touko "I'm sorry" also ties in with chapter one where Touko rejected the guy; so assumption by Yuu whom witnessed that scene to jump to conclusions plus her lack of experience made a wonderful full circle tie-in/logic as well.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Sayaka, I love you. I hope you find the perfect woman someday, because, well, I just think that Yuu and Touko are perfect together and I can't have you messing that up.

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Touko x Sayaka, i preferred that ship than the Touko X Yuu, for me, I preferred that Sayaka win the Touko's heart and stay together at last for a while... although I know that this story will end with the first couple...for me, The Touko X Yuu are a very out of balance...for a girl who did too much and another who did nothing than use the first girl like a Toy for her depression

Fb_img_1537931044292
joined Aug 22, 2018

I read the raw a while ago and while I certainly think that Touko x Yuu is perfect together, I wish Sayaka a happy future.

I know that Yuu x Touko is the endgame of the series it's just going to be a long bumpy road before it happens. But I also want Sayaka to be happy too & stay best friend's with Touko even after the confession.
I think that Nakatani sensei has a plan to have Sayaka have her own happiness in the series too, like having her fall in love with someone else that love's her back.
Am hoping that she is planning on having that free-spirited girl from the novel about Sayaka's past show up in the mainseries, cause that girl actually had feelings for Sayaka.

Sayaka deserves her own happiness too a just as much as Yuu & Touko.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was beautifully done. :D

4adf5be886aff826fa2dee520f174537
joined Apr 25, 2018

Ahh, Sayaka bby noo! ;-;
I really love seeing "third wheel" characters that aren't just complete asswipes tho, I'm so tired of that trope and this is much more interesting to follow.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

I know that Yuu x Touko is the endgame of the series it's just going to be a long bumpy road before it happens. But I also want Sayaka to be happy too & stay best friend's with Touko even after the confession.
I think that Nakatani sensei has a plan to have Sayaka have her own happiness in the series too, like having her fall in love with someone else that love's her back.
Am hoping that she is planning on having that free-spirited girl from the novel about Sayaka's past show up in the mainseries, cause that girl actually had feelings for Sayaka.

Some one? U mean some girl/woman?

Its confirmed that Sayaka is an lesbian

Anyway really nice chapter.. I felt the feelings from Sayaka.
I hope Sayaka gets a good ending, she deserves it!

Some one? U mean some girl/woman?

Its confirmed that Sayaka is an lesbian

That's what I mean for her to find a girl that love's her back, I already know that she is a lesbian.

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 7:37PM

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

I don't know, i like Sayaka even more than yuu or Touko. Can we have some Sayaka x Yuu? Pfff as if.

joined Dec 28, 2015

I'm rooting for Sayaka more than anyone right now lmao, I really like her. Hopefully she gets a happy ending

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Sayaka's confession is so beautiful. What Touko's answer will be? This is very interesting.
And again, we will have to wait for 1 month. TT

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, omg!! I’ve alwats dreamed, but not to far because I thought what are the odds? I ship sayako and touko so hard!! Ugh. I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up BUT ! Blah. I feel they are perfect for one another. Sayaka was always their ein the background, right under her nose.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Why? I feel bad for Sayaka if she was rejected... I know! Threesome will do! XD

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I can't support this. Sayaka is a sweetheart who deserves a happy ending of her own, but I cannot support it being with Touko.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Well the "normal route" will be for Touko to reject Sayaka and later go for Yuu but if for some weird change in destiny she chooses Sayaka, ill be really mad, cuz that would mean that Yuu was just a stepping-stone for her to be free to love without been afraid and that she isnt needed anymore.

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 8:52PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

I like Sayaka as much as Touko x Yuu now.

Why not going for threesome, cuz seriously that's the best (and shittiest) solution.

Touko x Sayaka, i preferred that ship than the Touko X Yuu, for me, I preferred that Sayaka win the Touko's heart and stay together at last for a while... although I know that this story will end with the first couple...for me, The Touko X Yuu are a very out of balance...for a girl who did too much and another who did nothing than use the first girl like a Toy for her depression

Dunno, Touko x Yuu is actually perfect. They complement each other and both are actually very dependent on their partner. Yuu might not look like that, but remember that Yuu always lacks initiatives, and it is Touko who helps her to take the first step. Yuu is also as greedy as Touko - Yuu actually seeks to influence Touko (the theatre play arc) as much as Touko indulges on Yuu.

It is Sayaka who is unbalance to Touko. She does not try to cross the line and serves Touko without question. She can be a perfect sidekick, but as a partner, not.

joined Jan 17, 2017

My heart is racing! The True Polyamory Ending would absolutely melt me, but at this point Nakatani can take the story wherever they want and I'd be over the moon regardless.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

MY POOR BABIES ARE GIVING THEIR ALL WHY DO ONE OF THEM HAS TO END UP HURT AT THE END GOD DAMN IT THIS HURTS SO GOOD

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Go away Sayaka. Yuu has been through way too freaking much for you to snipe her here.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Yeah, Touko should make both girls happy. Whole night sleeping with that thought in a mind...

All of them look so compatible. There's no envy or jealousy tensions between them. The three of them are made for each other...

This manga/ anime should go that way and become mindblowing...It would be great to present that non-sexual side of one polyamory relationship and complexity of it, and give to young people new options.
Rooting for it wholeheartedly !

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 9:51PM

joined Jul 24, 2017

Plot twist: Manga ends in Sayaka x Yuu

joined Apr 1, 2014

NTR end confirmed.

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

And just like that, I'm rooting for Sayaka now

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

..I want Yuu to be happy but Sayaka had quite the female balls to confess..argh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.