Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Mar 10, 2018

Looking for a mature series showcasing the sex life between two college students, (at least that's how I remember). The name starts with an 'M' and the art style is very similar to that of Virgins Empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maka-Maka_(manga)

Thnx alot

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Calling upon the help of any big Nico x Maki fans - there's a doujin I just can't find, even though I'm sure I checked all appropriately tagged Maki x Nico works..

The only scene I remember is - practice is cancelled because of rain, and Maki finds Nico doing exercises - sit-ups? in the club room alone - and Nico gets Maki to hold her feet down - and Maki gets a nosebleed because she has a rather amazing view of Nico's legs lol.

I don't recall what else happens - though I don't think it was nsfw. And it's not tagged nosebleed unfortunately.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Calling upon the help of any big Nico x Maki fans - there's a doujin I just can't find, even though I'm sure I checked all appropriately tagged Maki x Nico works..

The only scene I remember is - practice is cancelled because of rain, and Maki finds Nico doing exercises - sit-ups? in the club room alone - and Nico gets Maki to hold her feet down - and Maki gets a nosebleed because she has a rather amazing view of Nico's legs lol.

I don't recall what else happens - though I don't think it was nsfw. And it's not tagged nosebleed unfortunately.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/365

wats the one where everyone dies

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

wats the one where everyone dies

Please be more specific.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Qwertre09 Thanks :) It was 3/4 of the way through a long doujin who's start was a different setting - I woulda never found it.

Ed452a370d5d73ed7156feba5cbc6a02
joined Aug 9, 2011

Girl A and Girl B dated in high school but Girl A transferred(?) and never told Girl B. They meet up again as adults in the same work place. Girl B recognizes Girl A immediately and starts plotting her revenge but Girl A doesn't... They start dating but then this time, Girl B is the one who disappears on Girl A...?

I cannot remember for the life of me...

joined Jun 6, 2018

Girl A and Girl B dated in high school but Girl A transferred(?) and never told Girl B. They meet up again as adults in the same work place. Girl B recognizes Girl A immediately and starts plotting her revenge but Girl A doesn't... They start dating but then this time, Girl B is the one who disappears on Girl A...?

Idk what it is, but I want it

joined Jan 9, 2017

Idk what it is, but I want it

It's this.

joined Aug 19, 2018

Hello, I'm looking for the title of 2 (Or maybe it was 3) one-shots with Kuchisake-Onna in it

joined Jan 9, 2017

This and this?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

http://gif.co/YwXD.gif Where is this from?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Looks like Shiraishi from Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Looks like Shiraishi from Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

I second that.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Hi, I'm looking for a manga where a girl who gives her classmate boxes of almond pocky for her birthday, and the other classmates roast her for it.

joined Sep 16, 2014

Hi, ive been looking through the nanofate tag but cant seem to find it.
It's about nanoha taking vivio to meet her parents and everything goes to shit or something

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jul 24, 2018

Looking for a one shot that had one girl who had braided pigtails dragging another girl with short hair into a love hotel but they didn’t do it in the end. Pretty sure the short haired hair just went along with the pigtailed girl cause she’s always being used as an replacement for a guy cause she looks cool? I remember they left the hotel in their uniform

Backwards Cinderella

Thank you!!

Is there a list of completed chinese webtoons? I just finished the korean webtoons.

joined Jan 9, 2017

Is there a list of completed chinese webtoons? I just finished the korean webtoons.

Not really. You can probably just look through this and skip those that are Korean or incomplete.

joined Dec 13, 2018

hi i'm looking for a manga where in the first chapter (I think?) was getting her plam read and then this girl with a hood is all like hey let's go to a restaurant and then tells her she was about to get scammed and then the girl who was getting her palm read was like cool thanks I need to use the bathroom and then the girl with the hood went in with her and then they had sex in there that's all I can remember any help is appreciated thank you

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Mar 25, 2012

a manga about a ~ 30 year old woman who is unemployed and it's just about her boring life as an unemployed person. I cant remember what it's called or if its still on this site

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

magicmaka posted:

a manga about a ~ 30 year old woman who is unemployed and it's just about her boring life as an unemployed person. I cant remember what it's called or if its still on this site

This?

joined Mar 25, 2012

magicmaka posted:

This?

no it's got a simpler art style and the main char had short black hair i think

To reply you must either login or sign up.