Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

i demand crossover!!!!

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Leaving all behind and starting a near-fugitive life with your loli beastkin lover, now that's an ending I was not expecting from this author. I would have bet for the "a now we are lovers but shh!!!" type of ending. Nice.

I was a nice story overall. I would have loved a bit more of depth exploration of the main characters and maybe some of those morality issues that this kind of genre may have arisen, but I know I can't ask too much, specially from a yuri manga. Itou Hachi's overpowered art style is more than enough to make my day.

Maybe one day Itou's artstyle will join with a superb plot and we will have the ultimate yuri manga... just maybe

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

I'm glad this ended the without too much sorrow

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I really hope this isn't the end of their story, even if it's the end of this comic proper.

Considering that by the end of the story Mel no longer has a collar, and she and Master are officially a couple, I'd say this is the continuation

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

I SECOND THAT

Was thinking the same thing.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Some people seem unhappy with the ending. I think it's fine. Mel and master kissed, then rode off into the sunset. What happens after that, should probably be left to our imagination.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Last page made me sure, Itou planned to troll us with never revealing Master's name from the start.

I very much enjoyed that final touch.

Img_2661
joined Dec 23, 2015

I'm crying. Omg. This was lovely chapter

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, now this is lacking a lolicon tag, contrary to Skeeter Rabbit.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

The idea or metaphor of beastkin is of age gap lovers, but unlike humans beastkins will always remain short like children. Hence the ''taboo" aspect and different species aswel.

joined Nov 11, 2018

I hear ya knock on my door
I ain't been saving this scene for ya honey
Don't wantcha ringin' my bell
It's too late for you to be my honey
Oh, it's my love
Oh, it's my own true love
Oh, it's my love
Don't want you wasting my time
Tired of ya doing the things that you do
It's no use standing in line
Follow the line, you better follow queue
I say, oh, it's my love
Oh, it's my love
Oh, it's my own true love, my my own
I could sail a river run dead, but I know it's dead
I could I wish for a million, yeah but I know it's dead
I could cry within the darkness, I sail away
I save a lifetime forever?
But you know, you know, you know what I say
And I say oh, it's my love
Oh, it's…

joined Nov 11, 2018

I hear ya knock on my door
I ain't been saving this scene for ya honey
Don't wantcha ringin' my bell
It's too late for you to be my honey
Oh, it's my love
Oh, it's my love
Don't want you wasting my time
Tired of ya doing the things that you do
It's no use standing in line
Follow the line, you better follow queue
I say, oh, it's my love
Oh, it's my love
Oh, it's my own true love, my my own
I could sail a river run dead, but I know it's dead
I could I wish for a million, yeah but I know it's dead
I could cry within the darkness, I sail away
I save a lifetime forever?
But you know, you know, you know what I say
And I say oh, it's my love
Oh, it's…

Good song

joined Nov 11, 2018

I hope he/she makes litttle small but gud chapters every once in awhile.

joined May 24, 2014

An innocent world, indeed

Screen%20shot%202018-05-16%20at%208.28.34%20am
joined May 15, 2018

What!?!? That's it????
Master and Mel just ride off into the sunset? There's clearly fodder for exploring unanswered questions regarding the human/beastkin society and the potential trials and tribulations of their relationship.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I really hope this isn't the end of their story, even if it's the end of this comic proper.

Considering that by the end of the story Mel no longer has a collar, and she and Master are officially a couple, I'd say this is the continuation

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_mel_oneeloli_hentai

I SECOND THAT

Was thinking the same thing.

Damn haha that comment section is... Whew. Damn.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Innocent World my ass, it seems like a place that's has a underbelly that is seedy and vile, you know, kinda like ours but worse.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Great final image to sum things up—flowers and a bondage collar.

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

Innocent World my ass, it seems like a place that's has a underbelly that is seedy and vile, you know, kinda like ours but worse.

I can't think of any fictional world with atrocities worse that the ones I've heard people have done in the real world.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Where are people getting the idea that Mel and Master are now fugitives? They're just moving to somewhere else in the country (a 3-day ride on two separate trains followed by a horse-drawn coach to the final destination) that is sparsely populated enough for them to be able to live in relative seclusion, thus minimizing the risk of anyone catching on to the fact that Master has a beastkin in tow and is suspiciously living alone with her with little contact with the outside world (which would likely invite a check-up visit from the nearest government office that handles beastkin affairs).

Oh, and curse you, Itou-sensei, for clearly acknowledging the fact that Master must have an actual name of her own, yet refusing to reveal it to us by having Mel be too embarrassed to say it! Curse you for tantalizing us so cruelly!

Also... Is it just me, or is this volume special supposed to go before the actual chapters in this volume, sans Mist's section?

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I can't think of any fictional world with atrocities worse that the ones I've heard people have done in the real world.

Yeah, honestly the whole beastkin situation, as disgusting as it may be, is a state of utopian equality compared to the shit that was going on in our world during the same time period (looks to be early 20th Century, judging by the technology), and pales in comparison to the awful things that continue to this day in some places.

However, there are a few fictional series, such as Saishuu Heiki Kanojo (massive civilian bombing campaigns culminating in literally all life on earth being extinguished) or the Worldbreaker Saga (obscenely cruel slave societies plus multiworld medieval fantasy genocide) where the atrocities committed are indeed worse than what has happened in the real world.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Where are people getting the idea that Mel and Master are now fugitives? They're just moving to somewhere else in the country (a 3-day ride on two separate trains followed by a horse-drawn coach to the final destination) that is sparsely populated enough for them to be able to live in relative seclusion, thus minimizing the risk of anyone catching on to the fact that Master has a beastkin in tow and is suspiciously living alone with her with little contact with the outside world (which would likely invite a check-up visit from the nearest government office that handles beastkin affairs).

Judging by the line here, they're probably going to a foreign country.

Image0
joined May 22, 2018

it would've been nice if they took collette too...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

it would've been nice if they took collette too...

She wants to retire and be with her family rather than move to another country. Perfectly reasonable.

last edited at Dec 5, 2018 12:18AM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

this extra really made me realize they just yadda yadda the ending

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'll be miss this series, hope there's a sequel someday.

And yeah, I'm sad Collette didn't go with them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.