52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was weird, but nice.
Also, whwt is this a sequel of?

last edited at Nov 13, 2018 10:42PM

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

What no ham tag this time?

*There was indeed no ham in this one. What a waste of a perfectly good prequel.

last edited at Nov 13, 2018 10:42PM

joined May 7, 2017

I'm sorry I know I'm mouthy but that's who I am, these tags Prequel and Sequel are so misplaced, sometimes you really have to dug up, such as some of Mira's works that has over than 3 sequels and released in varied times, making a book, even if the series has 2 issues, would be sooooo much easier

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Also, whwt is this a sequel of?

It’s a prequel and this author only has 3 other works, one of which is an AoT doujin and the other 2 mysteriously share similar tags with this one.

last edited at Nov 13, 2018 10:48PM

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I can't really see the sequel name. Can someone help?

Bdw, is the sequel translated?

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Yoooooo... This is suprisingly good...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I like these stories where we jump from the 2 leading ladies saying that they hate each other to them in bed during/after sex. ♥

I mean, I like as well the stories where the author goes the extra mile and shows us the whole sequency of events that led to this conclusion (that is, the two of them being unable to resist their desires anymore and going to a love hotel to do the naughty).

But this is nice too. ♥

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I adore the drawing style. Don't see the sequel stuff though...

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hahhahah funny how they were saying your not my type, but ended up in bed anyways hahah

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Guys, just click the authors name lol - they only have 1 doujin that ISNT related to this one- it wont be hard to get them in order.

I liked this though - pretty funny.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm sorry I know I'm mouthy but that's who I am, these tags Prequel and Sequel are so misplaced, sometimes you really have to dug up, such as some of Mira's works that has over than 3 sequels and released in varied times, making a book, even if the series has 2 issues, would be sooooo much easier

While it's not particularly hard to figure out in this case, I would definitely prefer the book approach.

The sequel/prequel tags seem more useful for cases where at least one of the components is series in its own right and can link the other work in its description. Kase-san is a good example of this.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well that escalated quickly. :3

joined Feb 1, 2018

Loved it.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

Also its really funny that if you compare the first and last panel the girl she is kissing could practically be the protag.

joined Nov 9, 2018

It's this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_years_holiday_with_the_office_lady_couple

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

So, this is the first.
this is the second, because the brunette girl has the hair a little more long and they started dating.
And this is the last, because the brunette girl got a promotion (in the second the blonde was asking for one) and her hair is even more longer.
At least I bet this is the right order xD

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

It's this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_years_holiday_with_the_office_lady_couple

Thank you

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Thanks for the carification, lol.
I never read names and the drawing style changed a bit, so I wasn't sure. But I really, really like this drawing style. Hope there'll be more from this author.

To reply you must either login or sign up.