Forum › Restart from Zero discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

This mangaka sure does like mexican telenovelas.

last edited at Nov 3, 2018 5:52AM

C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

That escalated very quickly...

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This mangaka sure does like mexican telenovelas.

It's even worse than Mexican telenovelas.

joined Nov 22, 2018

The doctor looks very similar to the other doctor from hearts gifts..

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

The doctor looks very similar to the other doctor from hearts gifts..

i think she is the same person

Eee
joined Dec 8, 2018

these comments are so funny

joined Mar 5, 2016

that was the first half of one story and the second half of another story. it put the petal to the metal and was only three chapters so y'know, no time wasted at least.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

....Wow. That was one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

So many questions left...
What happened to Ichigo since she was the only one missing? And that marriage? What about that crazy super evil doctor?

And then, this is the end.

I was actually expecting Rei to be Ichigo acting innocent in order to get into the doctor's pants, thus "restarting from zero" and it would make sense since she killed off all the other personalities because she wanted to be the sole one but......... apparently not.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

haven't met such a dislikeable character in awhile like that evil ass doctor bitch but this was pretty nice

joined Nov 9, 2019

Alters dying doesn't work that way. They can "kill" themselves and they can integrate, but it's kind of like a conservation of mass situation, in that there's never anything stopping them from being recreated/reborn, and they can't really go killing each other. Also wow this was hilariously dramatic. The only good panel imo was the one where some of her alters are just like doing other stuff in her head while she's talking to them.

Also like it's always hilarious to me that every piece of media I see about DID is just about some scary alter doing scary things, and like with the 6 systems I've interacted with (4 of which I dated), the most scary thing any of their alters did was say shitty things to other alters (which like sucks when there's already self esteem and self harm issues but...) or tried to self harm. Meanwhile dating other singlets has lead to me having to actually wrestle a partner to get a knife away from them x.x

Direct me to the DID fluff mangas please.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Logic got flung out of the window really hard here, but at least it had a good flight. I think that this series is best enjoyed when you just scroll through the pages at top speed and let yourself get caught up in the adrenaline and power of the art rather than stopping to think about... well, anything, really. The second part had some amazing imagery, and the third part was almost just a straight-up action film. It's been a long time since I've read anything so unapologetically passionate, and it was definitely one heck of a ride.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

sick! i love Match so much, so glad i came back to reread this.

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i checked this out bc this was the first time i encountered a yuri that included DID but man, that was literally hilariously over-dramatic.

and indeed, it felt like i watched a whole three seasons of a telenovela lmfao

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Y'all it's not split personality or multiple personality, it's DID (Disassociative Idenity Disorder). The personalites have their own memories and uniqueness, they don't often interact unless the original primary (Hajime) calls them together. The reason why Rei was born was because Ichigo killed off Hajime, though in theory because it's DID Ichigo should have been the one remaining but I wonder if she killed herself as well. That is what wiped the slate clean and allowed Rei to exist, a brand new primary with no trauma and no alters. I kept expecting Ichgo to resurface especially when the psycho doctor showed up, but I'm thinking that Rei received personalite traits from both Hajime and Ichigo.

She fell in love with her Sensei without it being about sexual touch. (Hajime softening Ichigo's desires)
She still wanted to be a doctor. (This is directly from Hajime)
She found the will to stand up to one of her abusers. (Ichigo 100% ;P)

I have a theory that psycho doctor was the one that created Ichigo in the first place, so it was poetic that it was her personality trait that let Rei knock her on her ass. The end was a little eh to me, I wanted to see at least one wholesome kiss as the final conclusion but going on the picnic again was okay.

To reply you must either login or sign up.