Forum › Still Sick discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I guess that makes me down with the sickness then.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ooh, she lied to get closer to her... interesting.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

This girl dont know How to lie!

joined Feb 16, 2018

Anyone have links to the raws?

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

gulps
This is my newfound happiness.

1_2_35
joined Mar 31, 2017

There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Cuuuuute. :D

joined Jan 10, 2017

Crossing fingers that she's a long time fan/now stalker of this doujin artist.

joined Aug 23, 2018

This definitely has a ton of potential, both of the central characters are likeable and it's got a few laughs. Can't wait for more.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This has the potential to be as good as Out of the Blue. Subscribed and hovering anxiously over the favorite button.

joined Apr 15, 2013

SAD always manages to find cool series I end up really liking. Looking forward to more.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

I understood that reference

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This looks promising :D

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

To be continued eh? Excellent.

joined May 30, 2015

OMG I RELATE WHOLEHEARTEDLY TO THIS MANGA ON EVERY LEVEL!!!! T^T

I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN MY NERDY GIRL FRIEND GROUP THAT LIKES YURI!!! they mainly like yaoi and regular hetero ships.... i fake liking yaoi too when i'm around them just to feel included :(

I don't have anyone in real life i can passionately be open about my love for yuri with... sigh... maybe someday!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I never found anyone IRL who likes Yuri either :(
Anyway, this series looks like it'll be really nice.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 11:39PM

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

LBH, the first chapter is completely relatable to us anime and manga fans, liking a niche category hiding out passions and being happy when someone finally accepts it and you can talk to them about it, especially for us doujinshi, especially yuri doujinshi fans.

joined Jan 10, 2017

LBH, the first chapter is completely relatable to us anime and manga fans, liking a niche category hiding out passions and being happy when someone finally accepts it and you can talk to them about it, especially for us doujinshi, especially yuri doujinshi fans.

I'm a huge yuri fan, not just with manga, but novels fanfiction, shows, films, you name it. I literally have about a hundred novel length lesbian fanfiction epubs on my phone right now that I listen to via TTS all day long at work. I've been into yuri for like 15 years.

NOBODY KNOWS.

last edited at Oct 30, 2018 12:06AM

7e617d9b-b38f-4347-ab37-83cdd50e9a19
joined Aug 23, 2018

What a cheap trick tho :0 (I fell for it just like everyone did)

joined May 30, 2015

LOLLL i love how all of us hide our love for yuri irl xD!! sucks to have a hobby that makes up such a large part of who we are but we can't share this side of ourselves with anyone.... sigh

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This seems promising so far; interested to see where it goes.

Looks like abusing your power to get to know your crush better is gay culture now lmao. Just like the girl from the miko manga.

Miko manga?

1523068069413s
joined Jun 2, 2017

Anyone have links to the raws?

https://comic.pixiv.net/works/4616

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OMG I RELATE WHOLEHEARTEDLY TO THIS MANGA ON EVERY LEVEL!!!! T^T

I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN MY NERDY GIRL FRIEND GROUP THAT LIKES YURI!!! they mainly like yaoi and regular hetero ships.... i fake liking yaoi too when i'm around them just to feel included :(

I don't have anyone in real life i can passionately be open about my love for yuri with... sigh... maybe someday!

I think a looooot of girls talk about Yuri online only... Who knows, maybe your whole group is pretending too hehe.
There's just too much to risk and "I only like it as a genre" won't help most of the times... So yeah, is hard.
Maybe we need a secret codeword or wear a specific item to identify our kind like "cough*youchika*cough" and wait to see if there's any reaction.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I've found over the years that even the rare times you find someone who shares the same interest, it's even rarer to find someone who enjoys it in the same way you do which is even sadder.

I'm predicting coworker is a long time fan/stalker. Looking forward to more!

Ese%20len
joined Apr 26, 2017

I also don't know anyone who likes yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.