Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I dunno...
Someone just wrote that the raw chapters are in Mikanuji's pixiv and twitter accounts. Perhaps you could look and find if there are pages missing?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is cute.
But that credit page worries me a bit.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I get you Minami

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

So she went from sad drunk to confused after sleeping with girl then learned about how violent her parrents are(been there done that) took her in learned her age then told her to go away and what felt like 4 days later jumped to hopelessly in love. Is it just me or did this move a bit fast.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

The first chapter has been a favorite of mine on here since I first read it, cause c'mon, tattoo representation in yuri, plus it reads coherently. This second one less so, it just seems like a string of shorts.
Still enjoyable, though.

Fixed a few things. We'll be doing releases in these smaller chapters since they're self contained stories. There are parts later on with longer stories that we will do longer releases for.

As a reminder to anyone who might see this post. I don't just randomly drop a series. If there's a continuation of something, you can almost bet I've already at least started on scripts. Contact me if you're wondering about progress on anything because more often than not I can pressure you into editing.

This series only took a year to continue translation because the artist herself didn't do anything for a year. There is already more than this, yes I am working on it. Thank You

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 3:41AM by

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It got cut up into chapters? Shouldn't make a difference but now it reads better ^^;

joined Dec 18, 2016

WOOOOOOOOW, CHAPTER DUMP, YAAAAY

joined Sep 6, 2018

Of the same thing... booo!

The flow of the story is lost by snipping up the story into four page chunks. This is like splitting up a movie into a bazillion chunks to make room for advertisements.

Of the same thing... booo!

The flow of the story is lost by snipping up the story into four page chunks. This is like splitting up a movie into a bazillion chunks to make room for advertisements.

Yeah, they did this originally for twitter and they're all unrelated 4 page stories...so what flow?

This was also retranslated.

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 3:56AM by

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh man I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop :(

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

It's so wholesome ;^; so beautiful!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Loved thisss!

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

That was quite the chapter drop.

53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

This series is great, and the retranslation gives me another reason to read through this again.

I laughed when I noticed the face from the Initiation BGA in the credits page.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I kinda wish I had a cute younger girlfriend who would be at home waiting for me when I returned from work. :S

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I kinda wish I had a cute younger girlfriend who would be at home waiting for me when I returned from work. :S

Just murder a family and kidnap one and hide the girl in the apartment you murdered for. As well as violently threaten anyone who stands in your way. So easy I have 5 of them.

20210519_023921
joined Dec 8, 2016

Just murder a family and kidnap one and hide the girl in the apartment you murdered for. As well as violently threaten anyone who stands in your way. So easy I have 5 of them.

That's the manga, "Happy Sugar Life". Like, almost exactly so! XD

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Holy shit I thought the artist suddenly released 3 chapters cuz reason. What a relief (somewhat).

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

That's the manga, "Happy Sugar Life". Like, almost exactly so! XD

I think that'sthejoke.jpeg

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This was also retranslated.

Yeah, I noticed. A lot of parts read better now.

But I think I favor "Your master's here! Where's my doggy?" more than "Your husband is here! Where's that mutt?" The first translation has better continuity because the 2d sentence continues the master/pet joke from the 1st sentence, while the other one jumps from Minami being a wife in the 1st sentence to her being a kept animal in the 2d sentence. Not so good.

(Also "my doggy" is cuter than "that mutt".)

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Breaking down the last chapter and releasing it as five smaller ones is against human rights. See you at The Hague court, you heartless and yet wonderful beasts.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

me on the last page:

just keep pressing, just keep pressing, just keep pressing pressing pressing

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Reading Chapter 2 and I realized I've seen it before... But I continued reading anyways. The cuteness didn't change. Thanks for the repost/edit (?)

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Loved it as much if not more, from when I read it the first time lol
was just a smidgen confused as like the rest with the dates since it was reposted

To reply you must either login or sign up.