Forum › Posts by RHKirby

RHKirby
53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

Oh boy, Yuki is getting ahead of herself...

Pages 9 and 10 need TL notes to explain wtf that "hito" business is, SAT. ?_?

I believe the "Hito" she is referring to is her coworker at her café, Hitomi.

RHKirby
1 x ½ discussion 02 Nov 03:40
53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

So cute! I love cats and Cat Day very much, so a special from this series celebrating it is amazing to see!

RHKirby
53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

I enjoyed this artist's other works so I'm pretty excited to see how this develops.

I knew to expect to see that there would be at least one character that has appeared in their previous works, but I didn't notice that it was Sensei since it's been a while since I read them.

53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

This was such a cute story. Meeting online friends offline is usually a great time, so a story showing a proper relationship developing as a result is very enjoyable to read.

Plus, I like the fact that they were married in-game and voice chatting, which tells me they knew the other was a girl and were comfortable being married before meeting offline. They could have just done it for in-game benefits, but I like to think that was not the entire reason for it.

I also like how Yuzuki is showing proper restraint in doing more mature things towards Mio, but I think she can let it go as far as kissing without it becoming a moral issue. Though Mio is definitely testing Yuzuki's ability to hold herself back.

RHKirby
53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

This series is great, and the retranslation gives me another reason to read through this again.

I laughed when I noticed the face from the Initiation BGA in the credits page.

RHKirby
53418375_p0_resize
joined Sep 15, 2018

I'm always excited to see new chapters of this series, even if the story is currently focusing on the whole cafe thing. There's enough cat cuteness and bits of yuri to keep my attention.

It makes me wish I had Riko's ability to befriend cats easily.