Forum › Peach x Koopa discussion

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

How did I miss something like this? I need to read this now lol

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This is something I’ve been wanting for sooooooooo long!!!

Me too! Since like, yesterday or the day before.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Is "she" still a "he"? Some part of my mind still consider this as het

Shut-Up! It's Magic!

She's obviously a complete woman.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Okay people, let's not front. It's still good old male Bowser inside. The crown doesn't do anything about that. So this is actually hetero.

But if you really think about it, Bowser was always kinda like a single mom with 6 children from a previous marriage.
The big turtle deserves some love after all the years of rejection and failure. No matter what form it takes. if he is happy and Peach is happy, why would we worry about the details?

It's better than Bowsette x Mario at least.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Okay people, let's not front. It's still good old male Bowser inside. The crown doesn't do anything about that. So this is actually hetero.

I don't think that logic would convince everyone drawing Bowsette with Mario that they're actually drawing yaoi. Although there is gonna be a Bowsette Only doujin event next month that will feature crossdress cosplay, creating an odd scenario of males dressing up as a female version of a male character.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't think that logic would convince everyone drawing Bowsette with Mario that they're actually drawing yaoi. Although there is gonna be a Bowsette Only doujin event next month that will feature crossdress cosplay, creating an odd scenario of males dressing up as a female version of a male character.

At least to me it feels like it is, but everyone has their own take on this stuff.

I'm vaguely terrified and yet you have my curiosity.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Wait... what?!

O_o

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

oh god

in a good way

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think is hetero, but genderswap is not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to yuri... For example, I wouldn't like to read a love story where the main character was transformed into a girl and tries to turn back into a boy or viceversa, is like reading yuri that will eventually NOT be yuri... I enjoyed watching Kasimasi but I'm not taking any more risks, But if we start debating about what's more important between the body and the mind then this will turn into a different discussion without end in sight ... Not worth our time and honestly not worth this meme's time (which will die out anyway).

last edited at Sep 27, 2018 5:00PM

joined May 24, 2014

Itou hachi also drew loli bowsette, go look it up!

Read megami no hanabira! Greatest devil survivor fic!

Where is the loli bowsette?? I looked it up but to no avail

Terribly sorry, I thought it would be uploaded to dynasty's image gallery by now

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't think is hetero, but genderswap is not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to yuri... For example, I wouldn't like to read a love story where the main character was transformed into a girl and tries to turn back into a boy or viceversa, is like reading yuri that will eventually NOT be yuri... I enjoyed watching Kasimasi but I'm not taking any more risks, But if we start debating about what's more important between the body and the mind then this will turn into a different discussion without end in sight ... Not worth our time and honestly not worth this meme's time (which will die out anyway).

Mind over matter in all questions for me. If we accept that transgender people are the opposite gender due to their mental situation, then so must we accept that a man genderswapped into a woman's body is still a man if he perceives himself as such.
For a while anyway. Eventually the mind adapts (usually) to anything.
I'm not opposed to hetero relationships, so of course I don't mind this much. But this isn't "pure" yuri.

Nothing wrong with having this discussion either, the meme is just the trigger.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mind over matter in all questions for me. If we accept that transgender people are the opposite gender due to their mental situation, then so must we accept that a man genderswapped into a woman's body is still a man if he perceives himself as such.
I'm not opposed to hetero relationships, so of course I don't mind this much. But this isn't "pure" yuri.

Well, there are two complicating factors.

First, does the magic of the crown only affect the body?

Second, what if Bowser was a closeted trans...um..."person"...in the first place? Certainly they'd jump at the chance to have a crown like this. I'd expect "manly man" Bowser to be, understandably, pretty hesitant to literally give up his manhood, but Bowsette seems pretty enthusiastic about the new form.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well, there are two complicating factors.

First, does the magic of the crown only affect the body?

Second, what if Bowser was a closeted trans...um..."person"...in the first place? Certainly they'd jump at the chance to have a crown like this. I'd expect "manly man" Bowser to be, understandably, pretty hesitant to literally give up his manhood, but Bowsette seems pretty enthusiastic about the new form.

Well, I'd say it shouldn't, because the original idea was to turn Toadette into a Peach clone, but I doubt Nintendo would somehow alter her mind to actually think like Peach too. So the same should probably apply to Bowser and his perception of gender... well that's three degrees of theoretical already now lol

Hahaha, you'd certainly be right if that was the case. I don't really see a single hint towards Bowser being trans in the slightest during all of the games I played (closet or not), but what scenario could lead to him using the crown then? It's not the first time he used items of great power to alter his appearance or power set. If he thinks this will get him closer to his goal I'd assume he'd be fine with the bodily change.
The human looking approach certainly would help him ease things over a little with Peach. And considering she always denies all advances from men... who knows? I'd be more willing to believe Peach was a lesbian all along. If Bowser figured that out, the rest is obvious (I'm not serious about this theory lol)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

So it's yuri if Koopa acts like a girl? your first post states that this is hetero because is still bowser inside so if a girl is magically transformed into a guy and still dates a girl then it would be yuri ...but I'm 100% sure that even if I can enjoy Koopa hime x Peach, I wouldn't enjoy Genderswapped Marceline x Princess bubblegum at all.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Love ya internet

joined Jun 9, 2018

So this place is a Hentai page more ...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

BugDevil posted:

So it's yuri if Koopa acts like a girl? your first post states that this is hetero because is still bowser inside so if a girl is magically transformed into a guy and still dates a girl then it would be yuri ...but I'm 100% sure that even if I can enjoy Koopa hime x Peach, I wouldn't enjoy Genderswapped Marceline x Princess bubblegum at all.

No, it would be yuri if Bowser actually thinks he is a girl/wants to be one. Ya know, like a transgender person. Acting like one is meaningless. What even is "acting like a girl"? Acting feminine? There are loads of guys who act feminine too. So it can only be determined by Bowser's perspective of this, which we don't get to see. So by default I'll assume he is still male inside.

Well the visual level is definitely important to us readers or observers. I wouldn't want to see a girl being turned into a guy going out with a guy either, but I can acknowledge that it's still actually hetero if the girl still feels like a girl or wants to turn back into one. I truly dislike genderswapping just for that reason. It's such a mess and the people involved usually have it pretty rough. Even when the partner knows it's still the girl or guy inside, physically you wouldn't be attracted to them anymore (unless bi). I guess you could take it as a challenge for "true love" that transcends bodies.

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 2:05AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If you want to read a "realistic" story of genderswap, you can try "Shishunki Bitter Change". It tackles the issues you're talking about and it's actually a really depressing story.

But Bowsette is nothing like that. It's just a female version of Bowser with some Peach features. It's MAGIC ffs. Meaning that for all intent and purpose, Bowsette is a woman. Period.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If you want to read a "realistic" story of genderswap, you can try "Shishunki Bitter Change". It tackles the issues you're talking about and it's actually a really depressing story.

But Bowsette is nothing like that. It's just a female version of Bowser with some Peach features. It's MAGIC ffs. Meaning that for all intent and purpose, Bowsette is a woman. Period.

I don't need to read it, as I'm already exactly aware of what that's like. After all that's how I already perceive almost all genderswap bodies. I don't enjoy the way this works either, ya know?

Well I'm glad you are the authority on this and can declare it a fact then. Even though tons of fanart suggests that it's still the same Bowser inside. But alas, interpretations may vary. This kind of scenario is one where confirmation goes over assumption. Or more precisely it is more sensible to conclude that the mind isn't altered the same way the body is, unless proven otherwise. Better safe than sorry as they say~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can reach a middle ground by saying that people can project whatever they want on Bowsette. To me, it's a female version of Bowser, as if it had always been a woman. If magic can change the outside, it can also change the inside.

Others project transgender issues on what is basically a spur-of-the-moment fanart that spun out of control on the Internet.

I can respect that and say that both ways of thinking are valid, since there's no real "author intention" here. Or rather, the intentions are multiple and proteiform.

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 12:28PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Serpente915 posted:

Itou hachi also drew loli bowsette, go look it up!

You lie, I can't find anything of sort, deliver it at once!

I found this: https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/414/950/22f.jpg

Not sure it's Itou Hachi though. But it's still loli bowsette.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I can reach a middle ground by saying that people can project whatever they want on Bowsette. To me, it's a female version of Bowser, as if it had always been a woman. If magic can change the outside, it can also change the inside.

Others project transgender issues on what is basically a spur-of-the-moment fanart that spun out of control on the Internet.

I can respect that and say that both ways of thinking are valid, since there's no real "author intention" here. Or rather, the intentions are multiple and proteiform.

Well I wouldn't call it a transgender issue so much as a genderswap issue. One's a real issue, the other is complete made up nonesense which doesn't follow consistent rules. As a realist/pessimist, assuming the worst is always easier. So unless stated otherwise by the artist, this is hetero to me.

But I do understand and commend the wishful thinking many people have and that might ultimately be the core intention of this whole trend. A bunch of people wanting to bang fem!Bowser and be able to say "no homo" anyway.
The yuri community just repurposed that cheat lol

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Well I wouldn't call it a transgender issue so much as a genderswap issue. One's a real issue, the other is complete made up nonesense which doesn't follow consistent rules. As a realist/pessimist, assuming the worst is always easier. So unless stated otherwise by the artist, this is hetero to me.

But I do understand and commend the wishful thinking many people have and that might ultimately be the core intention of this whole trend. A bunch of people wanting to bang fem!Bowser and be able to say "no homo" anyway.
The yuri community just repurposed that cheat lol

The meme is repurpoused concept art that was rediscovered. We are talking way back when toadett was becomeing a thing. I dont remember exactly the game or situation but the idea was if you put on peach's crown you became a mix of her and [insert character here] and bowser × peach was one of the the ideas that got scrapped. So what seems like a sudden burst of creativity was probly someone commeing across the concept art and just running with the idea. If people want it enough ill ask around to see if i can get my hands on the orignal concept art (if it hasnt already been made public by a big site).

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm just siting here thinking what would happen if the crown were to fall off during intercourse.

To reply you must either login or sign up.