Forum › Peach x Koopa discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What was scrapped wasn't the idea of Bowsette from the game were Toadett uses the super crown and becomes someone like Peach which is where this meme idea came from. The discarded idea from Nintendo came from the concept art of Mario Odyssey where Mario and Bowser have magic hats (different from the super crown) to control other living things and even inanimate objects, the concept art shows Bowser using his own hat to control princess Peach and make her evil and Bowser-like... Is not that Bowser becomes a princess but instead that Bowser possess and control the princess.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

@Sharkexpert12
What Serenata said is correct, and this is said concept art:

Sorry about image's size.

@SF
Others already thought of it, and there's actually even fanarts depicting this scenario (or, at least one, the one I saw), but some other people also hypothesised that the crown can't just fall off, and would need to be intentionally removed. Now you can just choose which option you prefer.

Now @BugDevil
Just adding my two cents: My view of Bowser is of someone who doesn't really care about their gender and would be fine with either, so as long as he likes his appearance as "Bowsette", he would just go with it. Thus, whatever gender the viewer choose to perceive Bowsette as, would be valid.

last edited at Oct 1, 2018 9:40PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

some other people also hypothesised that the crown can't just fall off, and would need to be intentionally removed. Now you can just choose which option you prefer.

I guess by Mario logic the crown can't fall off, but It'd be pretty damn funny if it could....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SF posted:

some other people also hypothesised that the crown can't just fall off, and would need to be intentionally removed. Now you can just choose which option you prefer.

I guess by Mario logic the crown can't fall off, but It'd be pretty damn funny if it could....

I've saw like 3 comics like that from this meme, but I can't really give you a source... It exist, that's all I'm gonna say haha. Maybe you'll find it at imgur

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

SF posted:

I've saw like 3 comics like that from this meme, but I can't really give you a source... It exist, that's all I'm gonna say haha. Maybe you'll find it at imgur

I've also seen them and all I can say is poor Mario.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

@Sharkexpert12
What Serenata said is correct, and this is said concept art:

Sorry about image's size.

@SF
Others already thought of it, and there's actually even fanarts depicting this scenario (or, at least one, the one I saw), but some other people also hypothesised that the crown can't just fall off, and would need to be intentionally removed. Now you can just choose which option you prefer.

Now @BugDevil
Just adding my two cents: My view of Bowser is of someone who doesn't really care about their gender and would be fine with either, so as long as he likes his appearance as "Bowsette", he would just go with it. Thus, whatever gender the viewer choose to perceive Bowsette as, would be valid.

It was a while ago and my memory is kinda crappy of when I remember it (highschoo and stuff) but I do remember a fem bowser image from what feels like 8 years ago might have my timeline mixed up cause drugs... but i probly saw it on neogaf or something it was a really rough sketch in typical tpose postion. And yes i talked to some guys from back in the day they also vaugely remember the thing enough to vaugely remember it once exsisted but was probly nuked from orbit by Nintendo at the time. To be 100% clear I cant find definative proof on these images after looking into it and even asking some contacts I still have. So just assume im off my nut and have no idea what im talking about. Before you ask no I know noone from Nintendo of Japan and to just add in a bit more most publishers and development studios are frankly untrustworthy so never take their world on anything unless its backed up with proof.

The meme is gold tho cant remember the last time a popular meme involved this level of creativity so however it started and whatever its roots it dosent matter. Its probly my bad for not doing any digging on the matter and just working off a vauge memory. So just ignore my ramblings and enjoy the meme.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was real nice.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Another strapon shape like a dick... It's such a turn off.

As opposed to it looking like what? A cucumber? Eggplant? Tentacle?
I think this shape is pretty safe. Does its job perfectly without being actually futa or anything.

Even then, it wouldn’t be an issue.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm just siting here thinking what would happen if the crown were to fall off during intercourse.

Then if Bowser has a penis, it would grow, pushing the toy or whatever outside of himself. Peach or whoever probably wouldn’t be ecstatic.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

There's a second part to this: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70948146
It's also been typeset by the same group, though I forgot the link. Here's a translated version on Danbooru, though: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3272680?pool_id=14331

last edited at Jun 28, 2019 3:20AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.