Fixed it for you :)

Purrfect

joined Feb 23, 2016

Whuuuut ٩( ᐛ )و

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm wondering if we should have sex?

YES YES YES!!!
Seriously, they have been together for over two years. It's way over due, in my opinion.

Da647f7c042bbd8b1deb76d1c6f900f41431950387_large
joined Aug 2, 2018

aw!!!!!!!!!!! wait for too long :v

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

keeping clicking at next page - nothing happened
AWWWW I WANT MORE!!!

Btw idk why but I can't imagine she saying those words at ending.

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 6:25AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

What???? That’s the end? Is this some kind of a joke or just an error in uploading??? That so short man! I was furiously tapping for the next... the hell.

Images%20(6)
joined Mar 12, 2017

What the hell was that! Is it error or what?!

joined Apr 21, 2016

super short unlike previous chapters

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

That last page though..I was really shock by that..Who the heck is that? No way, Kaoru-sensei will say something like that.. :D Is this Mikoto's dream or what..??

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That is one weird chapter.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Body swap? Kaoru-sensei doesn't want to "keep things up in the air like this?" WTF?

Or just maybe . . . Kaoru's reticence has always been about her repressing a deep-seated volcanic sex drive that's finally erupting in a spectacular explosion of white-hot glowing sexual lava!

Or not.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I'm so confused... This is so not like Kaoru-sensei, like: "Oh, look at how late it is... Isn't is about time we have sex?"
Someone, please, tell me what is happening?

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Top Ten Cliffhangers

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

So I was on my phone (where there are no page numbers) and I clicked on the last page for 10 times before realizing "Oh, that's all there is."

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 10:57AM

joined Aug 22, 2016

I have a feeling this is a gag by the scanlators and even if not, why can’t Kaoru be sexually interested? It’s normal yet people are freaking out as if she’s “too pure” or some nonsense like that.

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 11:07AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I have a feeling this is a gag by the scanlators and even if so, why can’t Kaoru be sexually interested? It’s normal yet people are freaking out as if she’s “too pure” or some nonsense like that.

Given that the entire series has been centered on Kaoru's extraordinary "purity," a characteristic explicitly mentioned several times in the text, calling it "nonsense" is the nonsense.

joined Aug 22, 2016

I have a feeling this is a gag by the scanlators and even if so, why can’t Kaoru be sexually interested? It’s normal yet people are freaking out as if she’s “too pure” or some nonsense like that.

Given that the entire series has been centered on Kaoru's extraordinary "purity," a characteristic explicitly mentioned several times in the text, calling it "nonsense" is the nonsense.

The story has been centered around a developing relationship and character trials, not Kaoru’s sexual interests and behaviors. I call the concept of purity used in the style common to Yuri discussions nonsense.

The manga does show sexual interest on her part, just that the time wasn’t right and she wasn’t ready.

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 11:13AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What?
No seriously... what?

I guess she changed her mind on waiting till Mikoto finished University. Sudden and short.

joined Dec 20, 2016

To answer people's most pressing concern:
Yes, this is only 6 pages. There is nothing missing.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

The story has been centered around a developing relationship and character trials, not Kaoru’s sexual interests and behaviors. I call the concept of purity used in the style common to Yuri discussions nonsense.

The manga does show sexual interest on her part, just that the time wasn’t right and she wasn’t ready.

I think it's not a sense of purity, but more like character. Sensei doesn't seem to be the type to just blurt out things like this. It's out of character not because she doesn't have sexual desires, but because she isn't one to just say what she's thinking point blank like that. Nothing about purity and all about consistency and development.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The character of Kaoru has been centered on something SHE calls "purity." She's also been called, including by her teacher peers, (among other characterizations of her uprightness and moral strictness):

• "excessively serious"
  • "kind and righteous"
  • "stupidly serious"

One of the biggest moments in their post-graduation, post-confession relationship was:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_my_teacher_ch07#11

So yes, judging by the chapter she thinks it's time for a change in their relationship, but anyone who thinks "purity" is a concept imposed on the story by readers isn't reading very carefully.

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 12:03PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Damn, thats one hell of an ending for a chapter with only 6 pages

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

They see me trollin. That last page tho.....

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

To answer people's most pressing concern:
Yes, this is only 6 pages. There is nothing missing.

This is a prep issue released for free at Comitia 125. Might be worth updating the chapter title to reflect that.

Arckuno note:
Whoops, I hit edit instead of quote...sorry.

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 1:30PM by

To reply you must either login or sign up.