Forum › A Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess discussion

Hatsune-miku-hatsune-miku-39965616-500-445
joined Jul 23, 2018

I'm so excited
So amazing

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

this is a good read

excited for more

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

I think this is a great addition to the site, and I'm grateful for the people who took the time to translate everything so well. Sure, it may have less "pretty pictures" than most people are used to when surfing this site, but it's still yuri and contains enough illustration to be here. Plus, there's a damn light novel and text tag, so if someone doesnt want to read it, they know to stay away from it right away. Hell, I've even seen a few purely het and yaoi things on this site and I've never complained about it. I'm always in favor of more, properly tagged content with the option of not having to take part in it as opposed to no option for it at all. To those that uploaded this, keep up the great work, your efforts are appreciated! And for those who aren't into this, that's fine. There's many other things that are probably up your alley on this site. Just let the light novels be. You don't HAVE to read them.

joined Dec 20, 2013

I agree with the people who think this does have a place on the site. It is Yuri. and It's not like there was a flood of new content everyday. allowing light novel does not feel wrong to me.

Beside. If I recall there is something called "blacklist taggging" in the advanced search of the site. if you are so afraid of countless words.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Urhghghf. How. The Hell, can the half elf be so stupid????????????
She did everything she wasn't supposed to. Trusting a stranger. Revealing her identity more than once to the human race who hates elves to the core. And wth is a thief if not for people taking stuff without paying or permission? A elf doesn't change crap. U steal stuff, ur a thief. End of story.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

And wth is a thief if not for people taking stuff without paying or permission? A elf doesn't change crap. U steal stuff, ur a thief. End of story.

Best scene. "I'm breaking into this house to steal food. Hopefully I won't get caught." gets caught "I'm not a thief! How dare you accuse me of thievery!"

I wonder whether it's some language thing. Like some thief <-> robber <-> criminal sort of thing, where the connotations (/ precise meanings might be different.

Loli_Masturbator95
joined Jul 19, 2018

Pretty hard to masturbate and read at the same time because you have to scroll and change the page, but I'll manage

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

I don't understand why people are shitting on this. This is a good novel and it's not the first time Dynasty had a text based story here. Sure, it's been a while but seriously? It's not like a novel is going to hurt anyone :/

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 11:46AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Yurimm Fairy Tales have been here for a long time and they are similarly 90% text. Also in a tiny resolution by modern standards.

This one is great and I look forward to reading the continuation.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Monki13 posted:

Urhghghf. How. The Hell, can the half elf be so stupid????????????
She did everything she wasn't supposed to. Trusting a stranger. Revealing her identity more than once to the human race who hates elves to the core. And wth is a thief if not for people taking stuff without paying or permission? A elf doesn't change crap. U steal stuff, ur a thief. End of story.

Well she is young, sheltered and have no idea about world outside of forest. Her making some careless mistakes isn't that unrealistic. Especially since she was tired and starving. And at the beginning she was caution. The whole reason she stolen food at first was because, she was too afraid to reveal herself and when she heard there was place where you can get food legally she immediately went there, but had no idea she would have to pay. If she had money or someone hired her she would gladly pay for food, because she was feeling guilty about stealing it. She only lowered her guard when merchant showed her kindness and she assumed it meant those stories of humans hating elves couldn't be possibly true, when they are that nice to strangers. And when she sneak into mansion it was her 4th day without eating, she was barely awake and desperate. She didn't want to be labeled theft and didn't feel like one exactly because she knew it was wrong thing to do. Sure, she still did it and stealing from necessity isn't any better, but I think we can all agree her position was a bit more justified as she was a teen elf in middle of human world that is racist against elves.

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 12:10PM

joined Jun 9, 2018

I like it a lot

joined Sep 11, 2014

I find it a bit odd that Rem can accept that she has two mothers, but resists the princess' advances because they're both girls.

I'm not saying that just because her parents are gay means she has to be gay as well, but I think she should've been more acceptable about two girls doing it, and maybe reject the princess because they're strangers/ something instead.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Salamandrake posted:

I find it a bit odd that Rem can accept that she has two mothers, but resists the princess' advances because they're both girls.

I'm fairly sure it was princess who brought up the 2 girls thing. Rem was only mad because she was taken advantage off.

joined May 9, 2011

I really liked it! Like, really! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks a lot for the hard work!
I had forgotten how more powerful a good text is compered to a picture!

joined Sep 11, 2014

Salamandrake posted:

I'm fairly sure it was princess who brought up the 2 girls thing. Rem was only mad because she was taken advantage off.

Ah yeah, you're right. I was a bit occupied with... something else, that I didn't notice the second time it was Rem coming onto the princess. My bad.

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 1:10PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The Tree of Origin. How... Original...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, this reads like a fanfic. I didn't even find it that interesting.

The illustrations are cute though.

20180412_201756
joined Jun 10, 2016

Great story I loved it

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

I liked the chapter, the dialogues are really good. I hope her other mother shows up in the story.

Stop it! We’re both girls!

Imgur

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

So mind if I ask if there's a pdf version of this? :3
And where to get it.

Go to the release post.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_4zTO9cB24-xxiEufwo0YylaUws7dhBJ

I really liked it! Like, really! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks a lot for the hard work!
I had forgotten how more powerful a good text is compered to a picture!

I totally agree.

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

Wait, so, what are the rules for what can get on this site? Can I post Harry Potter as long as I put a manga cover on it?

As long as it’s fleurmione

YES. YES. FLEURMIONE IS JUSTICE.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

I thought this was a manga site...

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

2 hours later..

so much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I thought this was a manga site...

it reminds me of what happened to pewdiepie channel on YouTube lol
most of the fans be like,
"pewds, what the hell with this content these days? I thought we're gaming channel"

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm skipping this, don't feel like reading unless I have to for school

To reply you must either login or sign up.