Forum › Legally Married Yuri Couple Book discussion

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Somehow this is pissing me off...
Whenever someone finds a dog in a Manga someone in the family doesn't like it and they take it in for "a short while". And when they realise they DO like it, the dog is then given away and everyone - including the dog and the reader - feels sad. But hey, the dog is in a "good family" "close by" so it can be "visited often" - which it never is. No one will ever see that dog again.

Same stupid shit over and over again... Are authors just to damn lazy to draw a dog once in while?

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 6:59AM

joined Jul 31, 2014

It really taking 2 years to update. I hope Itou Hachi sensei can update more. I really like this story.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I think Itou Hachi said something about 1 chapter a year.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Urggg.. i got diabetics lol..

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I just said this couple is may fav of all couple in this universe AND IT GETS AN UPDATE OH MY.

This is cute...but..
Halfway through it i thought sensei would be jealous of that dog, seeing that's not the case kinda makes me sad. I think i just want to see Haru and Sensei get into one fluffy conflict like jealousy sometimes.
I'm not satisfied, i need more of this couple!!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I've never liked that much this doujin. It's cute but bland and is sticking too much to "husband and wife" roles. Same goes to "Isn't The Moon Beautiful" which is basically a "reboot," of this book. But Hachi's other stories that taking place in the same universe like "Snow of Spring," "Chiyo-chan's Marriage" or "Mistress-Servant Yuri Book" are good. Way better than this.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

I click on it automatically as long as it is Itou Hachi. I need my diabetes inducing fluff to get through the day

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

It's cute but bland and is sticking too much to "husband and wife" roles.

Agreed. I adore Itou's work, but this sort of relationship, while I welcome it in the sea of generic schoolgirl yuri, is a bit boring.

I'd love to see more diverse things from them, especially stuff like Haru no Minuet, but eh, pretty much anything Itou is decent. Still planning to keep up with everything they put out.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

But hey, the dog is in a "good family" "close by" so it can be "visited often" - which it never is. No one will ever see that dog again.

LMAO that's true

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Huh. I hated that dog and was relieved when they gave it away. I mostly disliked they way it was drawn though; it didn't look like a real dog, somehow.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Somehow this is pissing me off...
Whenever someone finds a dog in a Manga someone in the family doesn't like it and they take it in for "a short while". And when they realise they DO like it, the dog is then given away and everyone - including the dog and the reader - feels sad. But hey, the dog is in a "good family" "close by" so it can be "visited often" - which it never is. No one will ever see that dog again.

Same stupid shit over and over again... Are authors just to damn lazy to draw a dog once in while?

I came away from this mad that they didn't keep the dog. Seems like most people here didn't care for the dog anyway.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

My eyes were as wide as saucers when I saw that this got updated. Been waiting for it for so long that I thought that there was no hope anymore for this one (:^P)

Seriously though, I was so surprised that my head hurt. (uuugh. ^_^;)

joined Sep 16, 2014

just thought that since they're like...i dunno, half dogs, dogs to them are like monkeys to us O_O

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Not a lot of anime/manga characters have dogs. Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh is the only one that comes to mind... maybe dogs are not common/particularly expensive/difficult in Japan? I think taking on pet ownership (especially such a needy pup) just wasn't something the couple wanted to do at that time, and that's fine, it's a commitment that lasts for the life of the pet.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Not a lot of anime/manga characters have dogs. Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh is the only one that comes to mind... maybe dogs are not common/particularly expensive/difficult in Japan? I think taking on pet ownership (especially such a needy pup) just wasn't something the couple wanted to do at that time, and that's fine, it's a commitment that lasts for the life of the pet.

Kiba Inuzuka ? Also, if I'm right, a girl from a Nanzaki Iku work has a dog too.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 10:29AM

20180412_201756
joined Jun 10, 2016

Is this series over or what?

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

they are both women why she call her husband instead of wife?

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Gender norms.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

^

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

^

Are you asking the same question? If that's the case, I can't answer for sure, but since this is a dj, I assume Itou writes whenever she feels like, so it's possible she isn't feeling like writing more atm, or, more likely, she has no time to because of serializations.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I searched and found out it was finished with 8 chapters but it's waiting to be translated.

2c8398570900c5e79edaf431f20173aa
joined Oct 9, 2018

I searched and found out it was finished with 8 chapters but it's waiting to be translated.

can i have the link please

joined Jan 3, 2017

can i have the link please

May I also be given the link please

WhyNotYuriAnime
Img_0848
joined Jun 13, 2020

Her shyness is truly a powerful weapon

WhyNotYuriAnime
Img_0848
joined Jun 13, 2020

Will this continue?

To reply you must either login or sign up.