Forum › Her Kiss - Infectious Lust discussion

joined May 10, 2015

And now those two have acquired their yuri goggles

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Uhg hopefully there'll be someone to ship Sacchan with in the future cause I'm not lovin' the love triangle rn.

I am however really loving the story 27/10 keep it coming

joined Dec 17, 2017

Its just me or im smelling death flag here?

joined Jun 3, 2017

Im I the only one who starting to think that miccan has something for ayane hmm

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Some smooth ass Yuri, this series was hard to put down once I started. Definitely looking forward to more (when ever that is) adds to never ending pile of ongoings

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I had my doubts, but I'm sure Micchan will be a thing in this story, not sure if she's gonna end up stealing Sachan from Ayane or Ayane would pass away leaving the way clear for Micchan step in

Hqdefault%20(2)
joined Apr 5, 2018

I always look forward to reading new chapters of this i like it alot. Its really cute ❤❤

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I had my doubts, but I'm sure Micchan will be a thing in this story, not sure if she's gonna end up stealing Sachan from Ayane or Ayane would pass away leaving the way clear for Micchan step in

Micchan is totally in love with Ayame now, I think. At least she has the hots for her (lust, like how she looked at her fingers, and the shampoo, and etc there's a lot of hints)

anotherdayintheshade
Dynasty%20scans
joined Jan 27, 2015

Polyamory! Polyamory! Polyamory!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ Seconded.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I finally got around to read this and i don't get the impression that this is going to end on a love triangle at all. More like Ayane is warming up to someone else other than Sana, but doesn't know how to approach someone else in a non-flirty way. The best friend might be developing some feelings towards Ayane though, but i don't think this has the love triangle flags or the death flags everyone here were talking about. If anything, it looks like it might end in a typical fashion were the friend would have to put her feelings aside for the sake of the one she cares about.

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

Is this dropped? There hasn't been more chapter since 2017 ×_×

Ugh too bad, this is cuter than I expected, I think this even deserves anime version

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Since 1year no more new stuff or Updates...

joined Mar 12, 2019

When will this be updated?

joined Apr 1, 2018

Anymore

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Crying in 2019 for more ;-;

joined Mar 28, 2019

Micchan is totally in love with Ayame now, I think. At least she has the hots for her (lust, like how she looked at her fingers, and the shampoo, and etc there's a lot of hints)

Micchan is actually in love with Sana. It seems like she hates Ayame for some reason (most likely bc she felt that she took Sana away from her) but is not sure why. Whenever she is holding Sana’s hand or is close to her, she blushes or shows signs she cares deeply for Sana.

Ayame poses her a question at the end of ch 8 and asks if there’s really anyone who doesn’t make her heart race. And after Sana smiles and holds her hand, Micchan blushes and looks at her in a daze.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I love Ayane. So pretty but also sincere about her feelings.

And I wish this Micchan thing ended soon, I want more Ayane x Sana moments.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Polyamory! Polyamory! Polyamory!

I don’t think so, Ayane and Sana only seem to have the hots for each other.

Ayane just seems to feel safe about teasing Micchan now because she trusts Micchan now that she sees she’s a good friend to Sana and cool with their same-sex relationship. It’s implied in the first chapter of the series that Ayane is distant and unwilling to meet new friends at first, possibly due to trauma from insincere friendships or bullying in her past.

HomuraKagari
joined Jan 22, 2019

Need more updates xD

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

There are 11 chapters right now and chapter 12 will become available during this comiket based on her pixiv fanbox (and her booth too):
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/1976159/post/477851
https://yorimiyu.booth.pm/items/1228879

I wonder why these 3 chapters aren't translated. Maybe the scanlators don't have the manga or the author doesn't want them here.

last edited at Aug 3, 2019 6:35PM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

The original Japanese versions of chapters 10 and 11 are up digitally on Amazon for free if you have Kindle Unlimited, for those interested. Couldn't read it, but got the general gist. Things happen!

annnnnnd 12.

last edited at Sep 1, 2019 1:19PM

Dq96tyidseq-min%20(6)
joined Apr 29, 2019

so... polyamory ending please i beg you question mark?

Screenshot_2020-08-22%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20vampeerz%20ch05
joined Jan 19, 2014

The Black speech bubble at the bottom of page 4 of chapter 2 is pulsating when i scroll up or down. Does anyone else see the same thing?

Dq96tyidseq-min%20(6)
joined Apr 29, 2019

The Black speech bubble at the bottom of page 4 of chapter 2 is pulsating when i scroll up or down. Does anyone else see the same thing?

Yes, it's because of the dotted pattern

To reply you must either login or sign up.