Forum › Her Kiss - Infectious Lust discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Awwwwwwwwww It was super duper adorable!! (^ω^)

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Fin

joined Jul 8, 2013

See, this is the good shit! When they actually show the progression from starting a relationship to going to the next level. That's the shit I want to see. THAT'S ROMANCE! Granted, I would have preferred A LOT more development, but nonetheless I much prefer this to the oneshots/series where the characters jump straight into sex or just go around sleeping with every female character they can find within a 10 mile radius and then it's a dozen times worse when they try to call it romance.*cough* Nadeshiko Hiyori cough Well, that was the weirdest sounding cough I've ever had.
People call me a pervert when I say "I wanna see them get to have sex" but I don't mean "I want to see them have sex," I fucking mean I WANNA SEE THEM GET THERE lol. They can skip the actual scene for all I care. As long as they don't skip everything that should come before. It's honestly one of my favorite things about that yuri manga that we all know and love, Girlfriends.

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 1:40AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Fin

It's not the end, yet. I saw chapter 5 on amazon.jp.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Fin

It's not the end, yet. I saw chapter 5 on amazon.jp.

Good! :)
I was concerned when I didnt see a mention in the afterword...I enjoy the format of this story and the art is really good...watching the lil up and downs of a new relationship along with the eventual build of feelings/passion ^_^ ...anyway, ish good ;)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This series has been getting a loooot better. Ayame is still someone I probably wouldn't want to be friends with (and she'd prob feel the same way haha), but I do like how she is being a pretty great girlfriend now. She listens and talks about their problems together and I think that's a huge improvement from chapter 2.

Profile_ing
joined Sep 20, 2014

See, this is the good shit! When they actually show the progression from starting a relationship to going to the next level. That's the shit I want to see. THAT'S ROMANCE! Granted, I would have preferred A LOT more development, but nonetheless I much prefer this to the oneshots/series where the characters jump straight into sex or just go around sleeping with every female character they can find within a 10 mile radius and then it's a dozen times worse when they try to call it romance.*cough* Nadeshiko Hiyori cough Well, that was the weirdest sounding cough I've ever had.
People call me a pervert when I say "I wanna see them get to have sex" but I don't mean "I want to see them have sex," I fucking mean I WANNA SEE THEM GET THERE lol. They can skip the actual scene for all I care. As long as they don't skip everything that should come before. It's honestly one of my favorite things about that yuri manga that we all know and love, Girlfriends.

^ This

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Ugh Ayane and Sana have grown to be one of my favorite couples at the moment. I love how they're growing as a couple! I still wish that Ayane won't be so mysterious lol.

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

Purff latest chapter was soooooooooo adorable!! xD I can't stop smiling alone while reading it -_- LOLOLOL

11069608_1606065076317635_7809978659901878761_n
joined Jun 15, 2015

Oh gosh I was so scared when I saw the "fin" at the end of that one.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

^_^

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

rolling around in the cuteness of it all

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Aghh I really, reeeeally don't like Ayane as a character. "Yeah I dont really want to make the effort with you as a friend, even tho ur sanas bff. Join in next time haha did that make you uncomfortable"

I like the bff. Micchan? Kind of want to see her own arc with her getting her own girlfriend. Why do I always like the side characters more than the main ones ha ha haaa. But yeah being a third wheel is never cool. Plus when youre arranging to hang out with a friend and then they turn round and said "also im bringing my girlf haha" also not coool. Not cool Sana!

Bah. But Ayane is just ugh. ughhhhhh

I actually like Ayane's personality. I found it a little off-putting in Chapter 1-2, felt like something was fishy but she grew on me later on.
I can see how she comes off as a bit cold with: "don't wanna make friends but will place nice for girlfriend" thing but I think it's a pretty reasonable thing to say. I would take honesty over someone trying to befriend me who may not be sincere. Just my thoughts on it though. :)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

The final chapter is on yuri-ism. Ayane and Micchan get along well "secretly". Ayane got her nosebleed while practicing an almost kiss with Micchan. I don't know what's on Micchan's mind. Her love for Sacchan or something else ?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

UGUUU This is too adorable like Tokoharu level adorable just so sweet and cute and makes my heart go all ✧*:・゚✧ man I can't wait for chapter 5 WE NEED MORE MANGA LIKE THIS EHRMEGED
(❀´ ˘ `❀)♡︎

last edited at Jan 26, 2016 4:34PM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

ooohhhh maaan..... we got some friendo jealousy up in dis.... or is it more.... aaaaaa

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

Someone's gettin they heart broke by the end of this :(

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I hope it will be nice ending for micchan the others don't matter.

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

is this gonna be a love triangle??

Yandere2
joined Apr 24, 2015

I don't know, but I'm getting some really bad vibes from Ayane...

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i dont really see whats so bad about ayane. she's just messing with miharu since she takes everything so seriously.

also a pair pics of Sana and Ayane from Kida Miyuki's twitter
https://twitter.com/yorimiyu/status/688758065269587968 (gif)
https://twitter.com/yorimiyu/status/692393727202086912

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I can't really figure out who Micchan's in love with. I like that, actually.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Micchan go away.JUST GO AND DATE ANOTHER GIRL.

To reply you must either login or sign up.