Forum › Demons Harem discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Too late Japan. Korean authors are already doing way better angels/demons yuri :)

last edited at Jul 8, 2018 5:30AM

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Too late Japan. Korean authors are already doing way better angels/demons yuri :)
Care to elaborate? I would like to check that out.

Say, would Kanna become de facto immortal if she kept this up?
Earn the favour of different deities to the point that they can't agree to any one taking her in the end, so they all just choose to keep her alive. I just pictured it like a Mononoke Sharing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That assumes the "working bees" layers of supernatural she deals with actually have the power and authority for that kind of thing, which seems like a bit of a stretch even under the rather thereabouts cosmology involved...

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

minor error was fixed in pg 38
http://yuri-project.net/demons-harem/

joined Jun 12, 2015

Care to elaborate? I would like to check that out.

i'm sure everyone knows "Miss Angel and Miss Devil. Over 100 chapters and still ongoing.
Or there's this new series on Lezhin, called "Devil Drop" (NSFW). Funny an sexy roomcom.

last edited at Jul 8, 2018 9:51AM

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

It's kind of like any harem manga tbh
If you make Kanna a dude, it's just a plain duplicate of the harem genre. The title is Demons Harem so I hardly expect anything more.

But the art is good.

last edited at Jul 8, 2018 1:45PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

But what about the Demon Share 'Em option?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

foursome would be nice too.

joined Jan 7, 2018

If you make Kanna a dude, it's just a plain duplicate of the harem genre. The title is Demons Harem so I hardly expect anything

I don't see a harem manga where the mc is a girl that often, heck i can't even mention one title, unless you could suggest me some names other than those mentioned above i'd be glad since this is kinda my taste. as for anime i'm sure there isn't even one show with yuri harem.

joined Jun 21, 2018

What a great way to implement a threesome! Or possibly a foursome.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

If you make Kanna a dude, it's just a plain duplicate of the harem genre. The title is Demons Harem so I hardly expect anything

I don't see a harem manga where the mc is a girl that often, heck i can't even mention one title, unless you could suggest me some names other than those mentioned above i'd be glad since this is kinda my taste. as for anime i'm sure there isn't even one show with yuri harem.

Tachibana-kan Triangle is a yuri harem manga and anime.

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Like most, I really liked this one as well, count me in, in wanting this to be a series.
Also, the demon girl looks much more like Satan than Belphegor...

If shin megami tensei was turned into full yuri, this is it.

You have no idea how much I want that (or at least, some yuri in my SMT).

Tachibana-kan Triangle like @schuyguy mentioned, or in a minor degree: Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox, Ange Vierge, and some others that I can't remember right now (that probably are in even lesser degree)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I feel yuri harems usually are more ... transient? Like Yuricam, or Transistor Venus, or She Gets A Girl ... or in a sense even for example Slow Start. Or something like Iono - so there's the Empress, but for some she might actually be more "secondary", in a sense.

So maybe a protagonist is a "ladykiller" and "gets all them girls" but usually the girls move on once the immediate arc is done; or it's just for a chapter; or they have some "main girl" anyway.

While male harem everybody sticks around as if whatever random loser is currently picked for MC purposes were the last human on earth.

last edited at Jul 9, 2018 4:38PM

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh, that's right! Cross Ange had a couple yuri harems in it (or maybe just one that is transferable upon death).

joined Jan 7, 2018

isn't tachibanakan triangle like.. a love triangle instead of a harem?

So maybe a protagonist is a "ladykiller" and "gets all them girls" but usually the girls move on once the immediate arc is done; or it's just for a chapter; or they have some "main girl" anyway.
while male harem everybody sticks around as if whatever random loser is currently picked for MC purposes were the last human on earth.

that's right. i want yuri harems to be like that too!, but hey, who cares for yuri harem anyway? we need to self insert as the guy right? sigh.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 7:03PM

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

No. The title is a lie. True, the main romantic focus is on the two characters closest to her in age, but all of the other women she lives with seem pretty interested in fucking her.

joined Jan 7, 2018

No. The title is a lie. True, the main romantic focus is on the two characters closest to her in age, but all of the other women she lives with seem pretty interested in fucking her.

man, i've been keeping up with all of the manga's chapters, and your statement is totally wrong, Yoriko is equally touchy-feely with all of the girls and not particually interested in hanabi, Shinoa is obviously in love with Yuu, remember that beach chapter in the last page when she said "after all, i'm just a maiden in love" while looking at Yuu?, and as for Yuu, i'm not sure, judging from her past story she used to have a crush on Yoriko but she was rejected and dunno if she got over it, but she TOTALLY doesn't have any feelings for hanabi, that kiss she gave her was obviously out of challenge not out of love! she did say "i won this round".

Honestly, i don't care who does hanabi ends up with, but if the author ignored ShinoaxYuu ship or made Yuu reject shinoa i'd seriously be pissed off cuz that ship was the whole reason i started reading the manga.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 9:46PM

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well, whatever. I'm really not interested in the details of the relationships in Tachibana-kan. It looks and feels exactly like some generic harem, except with the main character's gender reversed. There's enough casual teasing, molestation, etc from all the girls directed towards Hanabi for it to fit the part in my book.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 10:44PM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

i'm sure everyone knows "Miss Angel and Miss Devil. Over 100 chapters and still ongoing.
Or there's this new series on Lezhin, called "Devil Drop" (NSFW). Funny an sexy roomcom.

I am ashamed to say that I did not know either until I saw this comment. Now I'm just back here to say my heartfelt thanks for introducing these to me (unknowingly). I binged read MAMD yesterday and I'm extremely satisfied.

The comments section is a pile of treasure sometimes... <3

Yamazaki Saio
joined Jul 13, 2018

I want a series ><

last edited at Jul 13, 2018 2:26PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Sequel puhlease this was lovely

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I feel yuri harems usually are more ... transient? Like Yuricam, or Transistor Venus, or She Gets A Girl ... or in a sense even for example Slow Start. Or something like Iono - so there's the Empress, but for some she might actually be more "secondary", in a sense.

While male harem everybody sticks around as if whatever random loser is currently picked for MC purposes were the last human on earth.

In Japan there is a common pseudoscientific idea that homosexuality is a sort of "play romance" thing that kids do to prepare them for "real" heterosexual romances later in life. Thus, it is generally thought of as kid stuff that you should eventually grow out of.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I am going to sell my soul for a series or at least a sequel.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

sees tags ..yes.

reads the doujin ALL OF MY YES..!

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

I just reading it over and over again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.