Forum › Demons Harem discussion

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

moreeeeeeeeeeeee?
wheeennnnnnnnnnnnn??????????????????????

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Would be more understandable with YRYR's Akari. She's the purest of the pure.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I can already see the entire afterlife starting a civil war when Kanna dies.

It’s that or this is the origin story of Kanna, Godless Queen of the Underworld.

joined Mar 31, 2017

This is a good series material

Kuroneko1900
Fb_img_1505910576160
joined Jan 8, 2016

Is there any possibility to have a sequel for this great work¿?

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 6:48PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I feel like I've seen this art style before.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think it's a little odd that Samael, the angel of destruction, and Belphegor, one of the princes of hell, have been demoted to such petty roles. Asmodeus is the same rank as Belphegor, but the way they're presented here Asmodeus way outranks her.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

If shin megami tensei was turned into full yuri, this is it.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

There may not be anything I'd more love to see continued (except for Under One Roof). It could be incredible, especially if Sammy and Bel become sweeter on each other, too (I dream big).

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

What...? Well... I liked it. I need a supernatural harem as well.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Kanna is definitely a god

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think it's a little odd that Samael, the angel of destruction, and Belphegor, one of the princes of hell, have been demoted to such petty roles. Asmodeus is the same rank as Belphegor, but the way they're presented here Asmodeus way outranks her.

Eh, this Hell seems to run like a version of the Chinese Celestial Bureaucracy anyway. "Broad strokes" all around and I daresay the author mainly picked the names by recognizability and "cool factor" - and Devil take the various demonological hierarchies occultists have worked out over the centuries.

8bc
joined Feb 16, 2016

This needs to be a series ASAP! The concept is great, the characters are great, art is great. YuriHime please!!!!

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

this really needs to be a series

joined Oct 9, 2011

Bad End:
"Kanna's dead!"
Demons: "Yeeees!"
God: "She lived such a pure life, she'll go to Heaven, where she'll live in purity and innocence, frolicking above the quiet meadows of paradise ..."
Demons: "Noooooo!"

Kanna: "Wait, wait, wait! What about the hot demon sex that I was promised in my afterlife? Hey?! Listen! Nooo...."

Nah, her reward will be getting pampered by all beautiful angles in Heaven instead.

Plus she's helped out Goddesses before, so girls probably going to cause another Heaven/Hell war again. :v

joined Oct 15, 2014

OMG this is fucking awesome!!!!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

oh please for all that's good in this world let the author make this a series.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

what a strong debut

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Pretty boring, actually.
I had enough of those no-nonsense MCs already.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Bad End:
"Kanna's dead!"
Demons: "Yeeees!"
God: "She lived such a pure life, she'll go to Heaven, where she'll live in purity and innocence, frolicking above the quiet meadows of paradise ..."
Demons: "Noooooo!"

Kanna: "Wait, wait, wait! What about the hot demon sex that I was promised in my afterlife? Hey?! Listen! Nooo...."

Nah, her reward will be getting pampered by all beautiful angles in Heaven instead.

Plus she's helped out Goddesses before, so girls probably going to cause another Heaven/Hell war again. :v

That brings up some odd theological questions. This is a world where Youkai, Shinto Kami, what appear to be Buddhist demons, and all sorts of other things coexist with the Judeo-Christian Hell and Heavenly Host. From what we've seen, some people clearly end up in hell. But with all those other spirits and gods around, that implies that those systems are also valid, so some people must end up reincarnating, or watching over their descendants as a guardian spirit.

Is there some kind of divine hierarchy where people are channeled towards different afterlives via a bureaucratic process? Do Adonai and Satan and Amaterasu and, I dunno, Hades and Odin all participate in the same organization and work together in dealing with mortal souls? Or do the various divinities' systems compete? For all we know, Kanna's habit of being kind to Kami and spirits might color her as an idolator and damn her to hell despite her pure soul. Or maybe she'll end up in a Buddhist or Shinto afterlife.

Clearly, the author needs to write more so as to explain how all this stuff works.

last edited at Jul 6, 2018 11:27PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well worth reading. Now all we need is a sequel to this.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

For all we know, Kanna's habit of being kind to Kami and spirits might color her as an idolator and damn her to hell despite her pure soul.

Or, more simply, all those kami, spirits, devils and angels will simply wage millennia wars for her soul.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wow this was great! I love everything about it. The art/character design, the MC the haremmetes (and their attitudes to the MC and each other).

I want it to be a full fledged series but I can see it being bogged down due to the lore heavyness of the setting, so instead I think it would work better as a never ending collection oneshots. Just so that the characters can have fun with the setting.

DealerYakuman
joined Feb 20, 2016

Mmm, this smells like the beginning of a long series.
I got the vibe of Gabriel Dropout from this, just with Vignette as human instead of demon.

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

What? This is a one-shot? THIS IS A ONE-SHOT??? I am left forever cliff-hanging.

To reply you must either login or sign up.