joined Mar 21, 2016

"Piss Off!!"
umm,
I think u should've started beating the shit out of him already girl

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch01#18

Jeez, that's a lot of tears coming from the right eye...

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

already looking for next chapter!!!

Kakashi%20profile%20pic
joined May 31, 2017

If you wanna be the cutest don't act like a bitch
well I guess she's gonna be nicer from now on, and I prefer kurokawas look anyway

Akitolization
Yuno_reasonably_small
joined Jun 5, 2017

Looking forward for next chapter w)

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

At first i was expecting a beautiful transfer student blah blah. Old story..
I was wrong shrug

Plot twist. The girl in the picture is the "ugly" girl dressed up

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Ugh. Terrible protagonist, cringe-y opening chapter. But I like the art. :|

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 9:13PM

joined Apr 24, 2015

Great chapter

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

At first i was expecting a beautiful transfer student blah blah. Old story..
I was wrong shrug

Plot twist. The girl in the picture is the "ugly" girl dressed up

Actually that would make it more predictable.

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

The true mark of a good series is when everyone has vastly diffrent opinions that range the full its bad to its good.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

It wasn't the Best first chapter, but this story have potencial to go in many different routes, and I like this author so I'll keep reading.

Yes! Exactly. Honesty, I am just happy they're still drawing manga and or making stories. Though it is a bit bland right now. Still look forward to more. Maybe it'll be better later on.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm not mad at the guy at all honestly, like we can all agree that he's an asshole, right? but I was just waiting for the karma to show up and the karma was that guy, so I was like "Alright then!" :) but Kurosama, have some pride pls, she insulted you without a reason... don't brush that off so easy.

If this is a manga about redemption with full yuri ending I'm totally up for it! but if the bitch (she's still one, I didn't even read all her lines because I felt like I wasn't missing anything meaningful) tries to make Kurosawa into someone pretty in the next chapters so they can look good together hmmmmm... Even if she ultimately realizes that that's wrong, I don't have the time or interest to wait for that to happen... So pleeeaseeee God, let it be the first option!!

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 9:55PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

I have time

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

I can't wait for more!

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Damn, I’m a total sucker for these kinds of pairings (where girl A is always mad at girl B for being wishy-washy, but with good intentions, and where girl B always manages to charm girl A with her clumsiness and earnest feelings) ( ´ ▽ ` )

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Damn, I'm not sure any amount of development is going to make me empathize with this lead. She's straight up cruel to people who are just trying to get by, and even after she gets what's karmically coming to her, she's still preemptively accusing other people of backstabbing her. She doesn't even realize or regret what her actions might have done to this girl, and now she's going to rely on her for emotional support? Fuck that, I say kick her while she's down. I'm not down with bullying, and no amount of crocodile tears are gonna make me care now.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lol- don't you think that that is the point of the story? Its obviously about a girl who had grown up with really shallow and selfish ideas - and she will, hopefully from learning about real life and people, become a decent human. You are not meant to like her how she is at the start - the story title even calls her useless.

On another note- anyone got a clue what the last sentence is referring to? It says something like, 'that one word was enough to give her strength' Yet there were no single words said- so I dunno what word in all the previous sentences it means? Unless it means 'Blueberry' - but why would the hankie brand name give her strength lol?

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 10:31PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

"This... brand..." I'm not gonna say it because we're all thinking it.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Mmmmm? maybe will see.

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

^Lol- don't you think that that is the point of the story? Its obviously about a girl who had grown up with really shallow and selfish ideas - and she will, hopefully from learning about real life and people, become a decent human. You are not meant to like her how she is at the start - the story title even calls her useless.

I get that's the plan, I'm saying that they did too good a job in making me dislike her. I'm sure it'll spend the rest of the manga redeeming her, but I get the feeling she'll spend most of it being tsun, continuing her mean streak in technically not as overt ways until they become friends. But right now, I can't help but feel like the fact that the fact that her first hardship was met with immediate comfort and kindness is getting off really easy.

It would have felt so much better if she realized that all her friends actually hated her, she ruined her chances with the person who might have cared, and now she's alone. And then she can start working towards fixing things. This whole 'well, I guess I'll have to rely on this ugly bitch who saw me cry, God how pathetic' doesn't strike me as a great start towards self-reflection.

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 11:07PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'll give Bitch-chan a chance, but she can go right to hell if she makes plain girl shave her glorious eyebrows.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

"Anyone would feel sad when the person they love says such horrible things to them!"

I'm sure that doesn't have a deeper implication to it.

Bitch-chan is an asshole, but I can get behind it. She's a spoiled rotten brat who will learn a lesson about humility and how a good personality is worth more than your appearance from an outcast girl. It's a tried-and-true tale and I'm sure it'll work just fine here. (Though the fact that it will end with the brat and outcast getting together is a plus.)

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

woah woah woah

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is a very promising first chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

Fbphoto
joined Feb 26, 2018

Blehhh, that two-timing asshole and Little Miss Twintails both need to take a quick trip down several flights of stairs. They deserve one another.

Though, what bothers me most about this is they're calling Kurokawa-san ugly. She's not ugly, not even "Hollywood homely." Maybe it's just the art style, but I think she's gorgeous, and much prefer her to the protagonist.

To reply you must either login or sign up.