Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I really doubt that Sayaka is going to try anything based on what she said in this chapter
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch26#20
Even if she did I don't see it going anywhere because Touko has never indicated that she feels any romantic feelings towards her at all. She has only been interested in Yuu.

I don't think that is right. I think she is saying she was afraid to risk losing having Touko in her life by trying to help Touko and upset her by doing it while then Yuu came along and is willing to take the risk for Touko. She is saying she doesn't have the right to try and stop Yuu from helping Touko in some misguided attempt of keeping the status quo and protect Touko and the current situation. On the very next page she straight out ask Yuu if she loves Touko then states herself that she loves Touko. Basically saying I am her I am your rival but I am not going to be underhanded and also be your enemy. So they officially become both rivals and compatriots when it comes to Touko. Only hitch is Sayako doesn't know of the "relationship" already going on between Yuu and Touko and to what degree it already was at.

joined Nov 5, 2017

Well, it's been stated on Twitter that the next chapter is the last of the current volume 6, and Nakatani herself has said this volume is not the last one and that the manga will still continue for some time (maybe 8 volumes?). We have to wait and see how chapter 34 will play things out, it can mark the start of a new arc and a new conflict, or it can end on a happy note for the main characters (I bet you're not expecting that eh). One thing is clear, Sayaka has been relevant since the beginning, so her feelings for Touko need a proper resolution. I'm not saying she'll get in the middle of Touko/Yuu, but I'm sure we'll see more of her point of view in later chapters.
Regarding this chapter, the fact that Rei mentions the parents makes me think we'll see Yuu (and maybe Touko too) coming out to her family. I hope so, and I also want a chapter where Yuu goes to Touko's house.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 12:56PM

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

… was that a Daihatsu?

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Actually, I’m only guessing because it’s fun—we’ve been in such good hands with this author that I’m perfectly content to just wait and see.

Same here.

Here's the thing I'm not completely sure Touko hasn't just replaced one act with another. Something just felt off with her behavior. First off why didn't she tell Yuu she joined the troupe . You would think Yuu would be the first person she went to about it even just about considering it.

My guess is that Touko used to need Yuu in order to hang on back when she was trying to be her sister. Right now, though, it feels like Touko is discovering the world by herself and doesn't need Yuu to hold her hand anymore. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, being self sufficient is an important aspect of healthy relationships, but I do feel Yuu misses being needed by Touko.

Another possibility is Touko is getting caught up in being free from completing her sisters unfinished work and now is unintentionally drifting away from Yuu as she speeds ahead into her new life. This making things awkward for Yuu to be able to confess to Touko now.

I was sure things would go that way, especially after Touko didn't tell Yuu about the theatre troupe, but just then Touko said she loved Yuu once more, and I don't think she was pretending, so I chucked out that hypothesis.

I really doubt that Sayaka is going to try anything based on what she said in this chapter
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch26#20
Even if she did I don't see it going anywhere because Touko has never indicated that she feels any romantic feelings towards her at all. She has only been interested in Yuu.

I don't think that is right. I think she is saying she was afraid to risk losing having Touko in her life by trying to help Touko and upset her by doing it while then Yuu came along and is willing to take the risk for Touko. She is saying she doesn't have the right to try and stop Yuu from helping Touko in some misguided attempt of keeping the status quo and protect Touko and the current situation. On the very next page she straight out ask Yuu if she loves Touko then states herself that she loves Touko. Basically saying I am her I am your rival but I am not going to be underhanded and also be your enemy. So they officially become both rivals and compatriots when it comes to Touko. Only hitch is Sayako doesn't know of the "relationship" already going on between Yuu and Touko and to what degree it already was at.

I actually read that scene like Ranzo did: Sayaka is aware that Yuu has a relationship with Touko, and she's saying that it would be too dishonest of her to meddle with that after she lost her own chance. Simply put, she was admitting defeat.

But I wouldn't put Sayaka out of the picture just yet. Maybe something does happen between Yuu and Touko (like a fight) and Sayaka sees that as an opportunity to try again with Touko.

Regarding this chapter, the fact that Rei mentions the parents makes me think we'll see Yuu (and maybe Touko too) coming out to her family. I hope so, and I also want a chapter where Yuu goes to Touko's house.

That's an interesting perspective. So far we have only seen Yuu selflessly helping Touko with her issues. Maybe this time Yuu will have to face her own confrontations, and Touko is going to be there to support her.

joined Jun 9, 2018

This is strange. It looks like an ugly NTR, but I can not feel the stench of infidelity.

Maybe it's because Koito is asexual and always stays stoic.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

This is strange. It looks like an ugly NTR, but I can not feel the stench of infidelity.

Yuu never said she was asexual. She might have once believed herself aromantic, but it's been proven a number of times that's she's romatically in love with Touko. I think Yuu's just... Yuu. Like, maybe she's Toukosexual.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Wait, lmao, am I reading this wrong, or did Rei just reveal that she first asked out her now-long term boyfriend because they were having so much casual sex with each other that not being a couple was getting awkward? Like, the conversation was about initial confessions, she "wanted to take the ambiguity out of the relationship", and she's not going to talk about how they "were doing it without being official"? She's not just talking about being particularly cosy buddies, is she?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AMBERHEART posted:

What's with you and NTR? Jesus ... Are you traumatized? is really weird

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Wait, lmao, am I reading this wrong, or did Rei just reveal that she first asked out her now-long term boyfriend because they were having so much casual sex with each other that not being a couple was getting awkward? Like, the conversation was about initial confessions, she "wanted to take the ambiguity out of the relationship", and she's not going to talk about how they "were doing it without being official"? She's not just talking about being particularly cosy buddies, is she?

It's safe to assume that Rei was being physical with Hiro before dating similar to Yuu & Touko right now. Not sure if sex was involved (it does sound like it tho) but hey, implicit sex scene speculation is more possible now if that's the case. Maybe Rei will spill the beans if Yuu ever decides to tell her about the nature of her relationship with Touko.

Mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun
joined Feb 18, 2018

I like Yuu very much.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

It's safe to assume that Rei was being physical with Hiro before dating similar to Yuu & Touko right now. Not sure if sex was involved (it does sound like it tho) but hey, implicit sex scene speculation is more possible now if that's the case. Maybe Rei will spill the beans if Yuu ever decides to tell her about the nature of her relationship with Touko.

Hey, Gudetamago! I missed ya, lass (or fella, dunno).
(by the way, I'm ceciliasol, just new profile, I used to love reading your comments on yagakimi).

joined Jun 9, 2018

I think Yuu's just... Yuu. Like, maybe she's Toukosexual.

I see…
Now I can see clearly that in the future there will be an infidelity, but I do not know who will be the victim this time.

Are you traumatized?

Indeed, I have a serious trauma.
I'm looking for the holy grail.
Maybe if I give my opinion in this way it is possible for someone to prove otherwise, but for now the NTR seems unbeatable and omnipotent.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Rei is such a good sis

joined Jul 26, 2016

10/10 cool big sis

joined Nov 5, 2017

I see…
Now I can see clearly that in the future there will be an infidelity, but I do not know who will be the victim this time.

Indeed, I have a serious trauma.
I'm looking for the holy grail.
Maybe if I give my opinion in this way it is possible for someone to prove otherwise, but for now the NTR seems unbeatable and omnipotent.

...What the fuck are you talking about?

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 3:28PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

About Sayaka, I agree she won't become an obstacle to Yuu's confession but I also don't agree that she has given up on Touko romantically. The scene where she asks Yuu if she loves Touko & straight up saying "I love her" tells you that her feelings are genuine and it establishes an implicit friendly & supportive rivalry between the two. "I love her and you should be more confident about your feelings for her too" (since Yuu was hesitant to answer). In a way, the scene tells you that she won't be possessive over Touko anymore but that doesn't mean she won't take her chances if given. I don't think she'll just confess out of the blue or confess with ill intent nor will her confession be a source of drama. If anything, I'm imagining her confessing just to help nudge Yuu into making up her mind about doing it & then she gets rejected & turns into a yandere & kills everyone. The end.

Hey, Gudetamago! I missed ya, lass (or fella, dunno).
(by the way, I'm ceciliasol, just new profile, I used to love reading your comments on yagakimi).

Hey, I was assuming it was you. Good to see you being active again while I faded into lurker status.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Finally some progress!

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Rei-chan is a real bro. Er, sis.

I've always found it interesting Yuu's always called Rei-chan Rei-chan, instead of the standard Onee-chan, Aneki, Ane-ue, etc. I almost never see that in anime/manga. Is that kind of thing common in real life? The last time I saw it was in Kinyoubi no Otanoshimi, but even in that one the imouto did drop one or two Onee-chans here and there.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

rei the real mvp afsgdhfjg god that made my heart GLOW

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Rei-chan is a real bro. Er, sis.

I've always found it interesting Yuu's always called Rei-chan Rei-chan, instead of the standard Onee-chan, Aneki, Ane-ue, etc. I almost never see that in anime/manga. Is that kind of thing common in real life? The last time I saw it was in Kinyoubi no Otanoshimi, but even in that one the imouto did drop one or two Onee-chans here and there.

Nakatani did address this in an interview iirc. It's not common, but she wants to show how close the sisters are. I think that's probably why when Touko was over for the first time, Yuu corrected herself when she almost said "Rei-chan" by habit.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aw this was a sweet chapter. Too bad it was so short. It felt more like a bonus chapter even though i know it's setting up for the eventual confession.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

About Sayaka, I agree she won't become an obstacle to Yuu's confession but I also don't agree that she has given up on Touko romantically. The scene where she asks Yuu if she loves Touko & straight up saying "I love her" tells you that her feelings are genuine and it establishes an implicit friendly & supportive rivalry between the two. "I love her and you should be more confident about your feelings for her too" (since Yuu was hesitant to answer). In a way, the scene tells you that she won't be possessive over Touko anymore but that doesn't mean she won't take her chances if given. I don't think she'll just confess out of the blue or confess with ill intent nor will her confession be a source of drama. If anything, I'm imagining her confessing just to help nudge Yuu into making up her mind about doing it & then she gets rejected & turns into a yandere & kills everyone. The end.

I agree with everything, except I don't think Sayaka would confess to help Yuu directly. If anything, Sayaka would confess if she thought she had real chances with Touko. Which might not be impossible once Touko starts finally liking herself (I'm guessing the theatre troupe is her first step in that direction).

Hey, I was assuming it was you. Good to see you being active again while I faded into lurker status.

I'm more active recently because I've been doing cleaning/typesetting for scanlation groups here and there. I should be studying, though, but I have no willpower left for that at the moment. What are you up to lately?

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 8:32PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I agree with everything, except I don't think Sayaka would confess to help Yuu directly. If anything, Sayaka would confess if she thought she had real chances with Touko. Which might not be impossible once Touko starts finally liking herself (I'm guessing the theatre troupe is her first step in that direction).

I think Sayaka can be pretty noble despite past hiccups. Ch 26 marks her letting go of her selfish and cowardly side. I want to believe that that development will come into play in the future with her helping out Yuu and Touko somehow. Might not play out like what I'm suggesting, but I do see it as a possibility. We'll have to wait and see though.

I'm more active recently because I've been doing cleaning/typesetting for scanlation groups here and there. I should be studying, though, but I have no willpower left for that at the moment. What are you up to lately?

I finished school so now I'm catching up with anime. Very productive.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

AHHHHHHH THE END IS NIGH. TOUKO AND YUU ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES.

Okay in reality that may or may not happen, but they're definitely getting together. I relate to way too many aspects of Yagakime, down to the sister talk and what Rei says. This chapter makes me happy.

joined Jan 8, 2018

I sometimes feel I should stop keeping up with this and wait until it is finished to just read all the other chapters in one go.

To reply you must either login or sign up.