joined Jul 16, 2017

I just have an image of the manga that I'm searching:
(https://i.imgur.com/2VYIUvl.jpg?1)

last edited at Jun 29, 2018 7:47PM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's really new, so I believe that hasn't been translated yet. Name is 'koe wa iranai' / 'You don't need to speak' by Irua.

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Thanks! Then I'll wait for the translation.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Is it a lolicon? °-°)

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Is it a lolicon? °-°)

yeah its part of https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/parfait_onee_loli_yuri_anthology

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Can anyone recommend me as many manga as they can think of where there’s a girl who doesn’t have many/any friends or can’t make female friends, so the one girl who does befriend the girl is very special to her. Maybe even more than friends? Any variation of this is fine. Something similar to either of the Cocytus plots and My Adorable B*tch. Thank you in advance.

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Can anyone recommend me as many manga as they can think of where there’s a girl who doesn’t have many/any friends or can’t make female friends, so the one girl who does befriend the girl is very special to her. Maybe even more than friends? Any variation of this is fine. Something similar to either of the Cocytus plots and My Adorable B*tch. Thank you in advance.

You could choose between:
Batchelorette number one
Batchelorette number two
Or... Batechelorette number three...Is "Blue Friend" from Eban Fumi, but is not in this site.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

You could choose between:
Batchelorette number one
Batchelorette number two
Or... Batechelorette number three...Is "Blue Friend" from Eban Fumi, but is not in this site.

I didn’t know “She Gets Girls Everyday” had updated, so thanks for that. I’ll check the second, too, and look for the third one (Which I believe I have already read).

last edited at Jul 1, 2018 11:45AM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

There's a bunch of yuri like that. These are just a few I can remember:

• Girl friends (which I'm pretty sure every single soul on this website has already read)
  • Salomelic
  • Out of the blue
  • Secret of the princess
  • Shells and AlternaRock
  • Fragtime
  • Pulse
  • Yuunagi Marbled
  • Happiness in the shape of a wound

Take your pick. I have more.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

There's a bunch of yuri like that. These are just a few I can remember:

• Girl friends (which I'm pretty sure every single soul on this website has already read)
  • Salomelic
  • Out of the blue
  • Secret of the princess
  • Shells and AlternaRock
  • Fragtime
  • Pulse
  • Yuunagi Marbled
  • Happiness in the shape of a wound

Take your pick. I have more.

Seen the first, not the second (maybe), seen the third, which I really like for a few reasons. I’ll check out the fourth, but it sounds familiar. Finished the 5th one, started the 6th one (but forgot & never finished it - something with stopping time, right?). The 7th one is by Momo, right? Probably never finished that, either. And I’ll check out the last one, too.

joined Jun 6, 2018

Damn. Your taste in yuri is definitely fucked if you liked those two and want more like them.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Damn. Your taste in yuri is definitely fucked if you liked those two and want more like them.

Can you not.

joined Sep 10, 2017

Im looking for one where a girl is going out with her best friend and when they're alone in a classroom she tries to kiss her friend and her friend has a reaction that makes her think she's just going out with her because theyre best friends and says she'll stop

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Im looking for one where a girl is going out with her best friend and when they're alone in a classroom she tries to kiss her friend and her friend has a reaction that makes her think she's just going out with her because theyre best friends and says she'll stop

This.

joined Sep 10, 2017

This.

Yes! Thats the one, thanks!

joined Sep 10, 2017

One more, a girl was involved with a senpai who graduated and had a boyfriend or something i cant quite remember,some time later the girl sees a junior who was shooting her interested looks in the library so she hooks up with her.

joined Sep 10, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_orange_prince_and_words_of_love#1 ?

Yep, thats the one thanks!

last edited at Jul 4, 2018 5:04AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I just like all types of things.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I liked Cocytus. I don't think there's anything "fucked up" about that. They're just stories, chill.

joined Sep 10, 2017

One last one i'm looking for. A girl is going out with a girl in her class (loner girl maybe) but somebody says that a boy in another class likes her. They have a fight or something and the one says she's going to give going out with the boy a shot and begins to avoid the other, ends with them in a hallway hugging after reconciling i think

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

One last one i'm looking for. A girl is going out with a girl in her class (loner girl maybe) but somebody says that a boy in another class likes her. They have a fight or something and the one says she's going to give going out with the boy a shot and begins to avoid the other, ends with them in a hallway hugging after reconciling i think

This isn't what you're looking for, but it's somewhat similar and you may like it.

joined Sep 10, 2017

This isn't what you're looking for, but it's somewhat similar and you may like it.

Ahh yeah I've read that one and i do enjoy it, I wish i could remember more to the one im looking for but its been so long. Thanks though!

Img_1544
joined Jul 10, 2017

I’ve been looking for a manga I read a while back where these two schoolgirls are always fighting each other with guns and knives even though they love each other. Thats kinda all I can think of.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I’ve been looking for a manga I read a while back where these two schoolgirls are always fighting each other with guns and knives even though they love each other. Thats kinda all I can think of.

This one, mayhaps?

To reply you must either login or sign up.