Forum › Sevendays. discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

tfw this is such a sweet story and yet I can't stop thinking about freakin' Craig David

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm big on Miho x Yukari but I thought I'd give it a try. The art and story are both well done - but I just can't see them as a couple or get invested/interested in the pairing at all..

Its weird - some characters, like say Marisa or Alice, or some of the muse cast, I can like in several different ships without issue- but then other characters- I just can't see them with anyone except one character..

I wonder what determines that? I think it might be down to reading first a specific story for a pairing that has a big impact on you.

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 9:18PM

joined Dec 4, 2016

I'm big on Miho x Yukari but I thought I'd give it a try. The art and story are both well done - but I just can't see them as a couple or get invested/interested in the pairing at all..

Its weird - some characters, like say Marisa or Alice, or some of the muse cast, I can like in several different ships without issue- but then other characters- I just can't see them with anyone except one character..

I wonder what determines that? I think it might be down to reading first a specific story for a pairing that has a big impact on you.

I think it's just matter if you like both character on ships. Bland character equal bland pairing. I think.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Are you hearing Sabaton as BGM at page 17?

joined Jan 10, 2017

It skipped the interesting bit where they actually told people.

joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm pretty flexible in my shipping, so you could have substituted Erika with almost anyone and I would have still been all "aaaawwwwww" so long as the story and art were good and cute.

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 11:43PM

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Insulin! Insulin! Inject
Gasp
You trying to kill me!

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

It really just depends on personal taste. Some like this ship while others like this ship.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ah, i saw 7 days and thought they watched the ring video.
Good thing that didn't happen. Lol

__gertrud_barkhorn_world_witches_series_and_etc_drawn_by_amakawa_ginga__970ec8089e5295274b5d2dc3d38d2725
joined Oct 21, 2015

Mhmm, I'm a big MahoEri shipper, but I'm open to MihoEri.
Personally I like how the whole homophobia thing was slightly touched on. Also Erika is CUTE.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wait a sec, I think I've read a doujin with that flasback on pg 32 somewhere. It's not just me right?

Dang it, if I wasnt at work I would've looked for the source.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 11:48AM

joined Sep 20, 2017

Awwww this is so cute ^^ i like this shipping. On page 30 you can see the connection to his other doujins.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 6:10AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

Yeah the author write good Erika x Miho doujins hope the other doujins get translated too. Especially the NSFW one.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Holy fuck my heart

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That was some pretty good angst in the middle. I didn't think GuP doujin could make me feel unease.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Well... I support girl x girl marriage... Nothing is wrong with it... :3

Maxresdefault
joined Jun 12, 2015

Well... I support girl x girl marriage... Nothing is wrong with it... :3

Well..I have a problem with girl x girl marriage

There's just isn't enough girl x girl marriage.

joined Oct 9, 2011

I don't know why they were worried about Shiho's reaction.

I thought it was clear she had Miho and Maho through IPS cells. :v

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Tsuneo Nishizumi being Shiho's husband and the father of Maho and Miho is canon, you know.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

My fav is Maho x Miho, but this was very sweet. That embrace was so fluffy. There are few things in our ephemeral lives more tangible than feeling the biological warmth of our mate.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I though GuP will be more Open about this theme, the artist prefer more average.

joined Oct 9, 2011

Tsuneo Nishizumi being Shiho's husband and the father of Maho and Miho is canon, you know.

Who?

And, I was referencing an old Girls Und Panzer 4koma, made by the writer of Girls Und Panzer Motto Love Love Sakusen desu!

Its from here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lovey_dovey_panzer_ch03#5

And is that really the name of Miho's dad? Cause I'm pretty sure we were never told what his name was.

joined Dec 4, 2016

On the books maybe. But do yourself a favor by ignore or pretend it doesn't exist. I don't see the prove yet but for me it just writer 'opinion' and I disagree.

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 1:30AM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

On the one hand, romance between now-adult characters and realistically facing the problems of a same-sex relationship in the face of work and family.

On the other hand, brushing aside of the question of lesbian identity with the usual "not all women, just her" equivocations.

On the one hand, yuri marriage, being the culmination of a wonderfully communicative and supportive relationship.

On the other hand, Miho/Erika instead of Miho/Yukari.

On the one hand, a manga about marriage is actually tagged marriage for a change instead of obstructive nonsense about it being a spoiler.

On the other hand, smoking.

Such mixed feelings. But the greatness of the relationship must tru- ...must overcome everything else. Thank you, ZdY.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Cryssoberyl, you ask much of fanfiction. But don't speak his name, or ICE will come get you.

And no problem, this was a clutch release to get out this month.

To reply you must either login or sign up.