Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

If Namori keeps this up I'm going to start shipping Sakurako and Hanako.

The wincest is real!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IceCreamFortress posted:

If Namori keeps this up I'm going to start shipping Sakurako and Hanako.

I would if Himawari x Sakurako wasn't the (arguably) second most canon relationship in this whole mess (I think the first one is the president x mad scientist).
BUT of course I don't mind if she keeps teasing it hahaha

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I would if Himawari x Sakurako wasn't the (arguably) second most canon relationship in this whole mess (I think the first one is the president x mad scientist).

The president has some competition now in the form of the art teacher, so I don't know if I would give that the first rank.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

I just realized that no matter who ends up being Nadeshiko's GF, I will still ship her with Megumi, nothing can stop me, not even with a canon. #TEAMMEGUMIFOREVER

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Bakkin has a corrected tl of the second half of vol. 1 up. Chapter 19 benefits quite a bit:

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

All of Volume 1 has been updated with better quality scanlations.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

What I took away from this is that japanese summers are hot as hell.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015
Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was so pure

joined May 25, 2017

i would guess so too, since apparently tokyo doesnt get much snow-- which means theyre closer to the equator then i thought...

that picture book was so heavenly nostalgic

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

How do you recreate the font? It's just outright impossible! Awesome!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

rederoin posted:

Never go there in vacation in Summer if possible. It's really stuffy.

Spring is when to go. You could even get to see Sakuras in full bloom.

Non
joined May 7, 2017

Hanako is the all-time greatest sweetie. I loved all the [thinking emoji] Hanako.

last edited at Jun 23, 2018 9:41AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

rederoin posted:

Never go there in vacation in Summer if possible. It's really stuffy.

Spring is when to go. You could even get to see Sakuras in full bloom.

Went there last month and can confirm it's hot in balls during Spring as it is.

joined Apr 26, 2014

More of this please!

joined Jul 26, 2016

i would guess so too, since apparently tokyo doesnt get much snow-- which means theyre closer to the equator then i thought...

Quick look at map puts Hokkaido at about the height of the southern parts of Germany and Canada while Kyushu roughly shares latitude with Morocco and the southern US; having most of its coastlines washed by a major warm ocean current (the Kuroshio) doesn't hurt. Most of the place classifies as humid subtropical - can confirm, having been to Osaka in summer.

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

I love this little series! Kawaii also 500th comment XD

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oh wow, I've read this up to chapter 13 or something and forgot about it for years. It's actually this far already, huh? And of course on permanent hiatus, this is Namori after all.

Hm, now that I read it all in one go, I believe Nadeshiko's secret gf is Ai. Her reactions are the most suspicious for someone who is portrayed the least direct. I could probably write an entire analyses on this, but what's the point if it never continues? lol

I'd say this needs more SakuHima, but the main series had tons of that.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

speaking of which, uh oh: http://bakkin.moe/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's unfortunate, not them T-T why they had to go through that...

I can't access the links below because it says "servers busy" so I don't know the details but I hope they get their stuff back....

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I have a bad feeling that, regardless of whether or not this series ever gets a proper conclusion, there'll never be any conclusive evidence as to whom Nadeshiko is dating. I think the point is that it's a mystery and we're not meant to ever find out. I feel like Ai is most likely based on all four of their reactions to the accidental kabedon, but honestly it could be anyone.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I have a bad feeling that, regardless of whether or not this series ever gets a proper conclusion, there'll never be any conclusive evidence as to whom Nadeshiko is dating. I think the point is that it's a mystery and we're not meant to ever find out. I feel like Ai is most likely based on all four of their reactions to the accidental kabedon, but honestly it could be anyone.

Yeah Namori would never confirm anything that could change the status quo lol
And true it is supposed to be ambiguous on purpose, but I just think there are a whole lot more hints towards Ai. Whether Namori did this intentionally or genre savviness just tainted my brain, I can't say.

Tumblr_mowk7kwu4s1sqzlsyo3_1280
joined Dec 26, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.